TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
SpongeBob Burger King Commercial I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
SpongeBob Burger King Commercial I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
SpongeBob Burger King Commercial I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
SpongeBob Burger King Commercial I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
SpongeBob Burger King Commercial I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
SpongeBob Burger King Commercial I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
SpongeBob Burger King Commercial I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
SpongeBob Burger King Commercial I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
SpongeBob Burger King Commercial I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
SpongeBob Burger King Commercial I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
SpongeBob Burger King Commercial I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
SpongeBob Burger King Commercial I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
SpongeBob Burger King Commercial I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

SpongeBob Burger King Commercial

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : SpongeBob Burger King Commercial 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7654013
Registration date : 2008-08-20

SpongeBob Burger King Commercial Empty
PostSubject: SpongeBob Burger King Commercial   SpongeBob Burger King Commercial I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:38 am

Last edited by cynfullov on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : SpongeBob Burger King Commercial Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7595057
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: SpongeBob Burger King Commercial   SpongeBob Burger King Commercial I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:47 pm

I love it! I think it's hillarious! But I could see how some might construe it as being bad for kids. Damn kids, always ruining my fun. I'm not even allowed to curse in my parent's house anymore because of my brothers' damn kids. Rolling Eyes

Interestingly, around here, that commercial airs during "grown up" oriented shows in the evenings on tv.
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : SpongeBob Burger King Commercial Evil10
More Numbers : 7696447
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: SpongeBob Burger King Commercial   SpongeBob Burger King Commercial I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:14 pm

It's diffrent.
They might need a kid friendly cut of that to show on t.v., I guess.
I've never seen it on t.v. around here.But I really only watch one show anymore so that may be why I've never seen it.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : SpongeBob Burger King Commercial 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7687756
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: SpongeBob Burger King Commercial   SpongeBob Burger King Commercial I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:54 pm

Sorry but Sponge Bob makes me want to vomit - I've spent far too much time watching it with Charlotte and I know all the words to the theme song. That's bad blush
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
More Numbers : 7540492
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: SpongeBob Burger King Commercial   SpongeBob Burger King Commercial I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:10 pm

WhooOOoO lives in a pineapple under the sea ..... Laughing I think the commercial would not be so bad if they would not have women doing that dance but more like people dressed up like Spongebob.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.

PostSubject: Re: SpongeBob Burger King Commercial   SpongeBob Burger King Commercial I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:15 pm

I hadn't seen the commercial until I looked it up on youtube before posting on it. It was just brought up on a radio morning talk show and of it being taken off the air due to all the complaints.

Yeah.. hiphop video models boodie poping for a kids meal commercial is kind uhhh... I think they wasted a good song on this where had they used it for more of an adult value menu item it would have done so much better. Like a ribs advert. " I like big buns and I can not lie! With ribs hangin' out the side!" Kids today listen to this and other music like it at home or on the school bus. You can see'em out at stores sometimes and other places doing the dances to them too so... meh I don't know.

I think it was funny too, but it really was lacking more of a kid theme to it to make "kid's" want to have'a kid's meal.
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
More Numbers : 7540492
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: SpongeBob Burger King Commercial   SpongeBob Burger King Commercial I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:41 pm

cynfullov wrote:

Yeah.. hiphop video models boodie poping for a kids meal commercial

ahahhahahh this made me laugh reading this part Cyn . GOOD ONE. Laughing
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

PostSubject: Re: SpongeBob Burger King Commercial   SpongeBob Burger King Commercial I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:20 pm

^Why thanks!

I just found this straight from the King's mouth...

[ The ad is "meant to appeal to the adults who take their families to Burger King restaurants," the burger chain said. "This commercial is intended to show that even adults can have fun, laugh and be silly with entertainment genres - such as rap and pop culture icons - that have become part of everyday life." ]

Article Here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SpongeBob Burger King Commercial   SpongeBob Burger King Commercial I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SpongeBob Burger King Commercial
Page 1 of 1