TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What Tarot Card Are You? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What Tarot Card Are You? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What Tarot Card Are You? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What Tarot Card Are You? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What Tarot Card Are You? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What Tarot Card Are You? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What Tarot Card Are You? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What Tarot Card Are You? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What Tarot Card Are You? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What Tarot Card Are You? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What Tarot Card Are You? I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What Tarot Card Are You? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What Tarot Card Are You? I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

What Tarot Card Are You?

Go down 
    +4
    endless dark
    cynfullov
    TheDarkHippie
    ravengrim
    8 posters
    AuthorMessage
    ravengrim
    ravengrim

Virgo Rat
    Number of posts : 7192
    : : The Fallen Angel
    : : What Tarot Card Are You? Evil10
    More Numbers : 7685943
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

What Tarot Card Are You? Empty
    PostSubject: What Tarot Card Are You?   What Tarot Card Are You? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:04 pm

p align="center">

You are the World

Completion, Good Reward.

The World is the final card of the Major Arcana, and as such represents saturnian energies, time, and completion.

The World card pictures a dancer in a Yoni (sometimes made of laurel leaves). The Yoni symbolizes the great Mother, the cervix through which everything is born, and also the doorway to the next life after death. It is indicative of a complete circle. Everything is finally coming together, successfully and at last. You will get that Ph.D. you've been working for years to complete, graduate at long last, marry after a long engagement, or finish that huge project. This card is not for little ends, but for big ones, important ones, ones that come with well earned cheers and acknowledgements. Your hard work, knowledge, wisdom, patience, etc, will absolutely pay-off; you've done everything right.

What Tarot Card are You?
    Take the Test to Find Out.

Back to top Go down
    TheDarkHippie
    TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
    Number of posts : 1101
    : : What Tarot Card Are You? Egbrlw
    More Numbers : 7346070
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What Tarot Card Are You?   What Tarot Card Are You? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:37 pm

You are The High Priestess

Science, Wisdom, Knowledge, Education.

The High Priestess is the card of knowledge, instinctual, supernatural, secret knowledge. She holds scrolls of arcane information that she might, or might not reveal to you. The moon crown on her head as well as the crescent by her foot indicates her willingness to illuminate what you otherwise might not see, reveal the secrets you need to know. The High Priestess is also associated with the moon however and can also indicate change or fluxuation, particularily when it comes to your moods.

What Tarot Card are You?

Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
    cynfullov
    star member
    cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
    Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
    : : What Tarot Card Are You? 2ajugar
    More Numbers : 7643509
    Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What Tarot Card Are You?   What Tarot Card Are You? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:46 pm

You are The Devil

Materiality. Material Force. Material temptation; sometimes obsession

The Devil is often a great card for business success; hard work and ambition.

Perhaps the most misunderstood of all the major arcana, the Devil is not really "Satan" at all, but Pan the half-goat nature god and/or Dionysius. These are gods of pleasure and abandon, of wild behavior and unbridled desires. This is a card about ambitions; it is also synonymous with temptation and addiction. On the flip side, however, the card can be a warning to someone who is too restrained, someone who never allows themselves to get passionate or messy or wild - or ambitious. This, too, is a form of enslavement. As a person, the Devil can stand for a man of money or erotic power, aggressive, controlling, or just persuasive. This is not to say a bad man, but certainly a powerful man who is hard to resist. The important thing is to remember that any chain is freely worn. In most cases, you are enslaved only because you allow it.

What Tarot Card are You?

Back to top Go down
    endless dark
    admin
    endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
    Number of posts : 6473
    : : Fearless Leader
    : : What Tarot Card Are You? Egbrlw
    More Numbers : 7680572

PostSubject: Re: What Tarot Card Are You?   What Tarot Card Are You? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:08 pm

You are The Hierophant

Divine Wisdom. Manifestation. Explanation. Teaching.

All things relating to education, patience, help from superiors.The Hierophant is often considered to be a Guardian Angel.

The Hierophant's purpose is to bring the spiritual down to Earth. Where the High Priestess between her two pillars deals with realms beyond this Earth, the Hierophant (or High Priest) deals with worldly problems. He is well suited to do this because he strives to create harmony and peace in the midst of a crisis. The Hierophant's only problem is that he can be stubborn and hidebound. At his best, he is wise and soothing, at his worst, he is an unbending traditionalist.

What Tarot Card are You?

Back to top Go down
    http://www.darkrealm13.com
    Succubus
    supernova
    Succubus

Libra Tiger
    Number of posts : 6201
    : : What Tarot Card Are You? 2ajugar
    More Numbers : 7529988
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What Tarot Card Are You?   What Tarot Card Are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:31 am

You are The Wheel of Fortune

Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of
    intoxication with success

The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you. Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change.

What Tarot Card are You?

Back to top Go down
    La Diva Carlotta
    supernova
    La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
    Number of posts : 7864
    : : What Tarot Card Are You? Sdd7oz
    More Numbers : 7584553
    Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What Tarot Card Are You?   What Tarot Card Are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:44 am

You are Judgement

Happiness, Content, Joy.

Judgment is related to the Hebrew letter Shin, which is fiery and spiritual. A break from the past, going forward.

With Fire as its ruling element, Judgement is about rebirth or ressurection. The idea of Judgement day is that the dead rise, their sins are forgiven, and they move onto heaven. The Judgement card is similar, it asks the resurrection to summon the past, forgive it, and let it go. There are wounds from the past that we never let heal, sins we've committed that we refuse to forgive, bad habits we haven't the courage to lose. Judgement advises us to finally face these, recognize that the past is past, and put them to rest, absolutely and irrevocably. This is also a card of healing, quite literally from an accident or illness, as well as a card signaling great transformation, renewal, change.

What Tarot Card are You?

Back to top Go down
    MoonRaven
    MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
    Number of posts : 9359
    : : Geisha
    : : What Tarot Card Are You? Th_inl10
    More Numbers : 7678557

PostSubject: Re: What Tarot Card Are You?   What Tarot Card Are You? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:21 pm

You are The High Priestess

Science, Wisdom, Knowledge, Education.

The High Priestess is the card of knowledge, instinctual, supernatural, secret knowledge. She holds scrolls of arcane information that she might, or might not reveal to you. The moon crown on her head as well as the crescent by her foot indicates her willingness to illuminate what you otherwise might not see, reveal the secrets you need to know. The High Priestess is also associated with the moon however and can also indicate change or fluxuation, particularily when it comes to your moods.

What Tarot Card are You?

Back to top Go down
    http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
    GothicScrybe
    vip member
    GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster
    Number of posts : 2480
    : : What Tarot Card Are You? Evil10
    More Numbers : 7316295
    Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What Tarot Card Are You?   What Tarot Card Are You? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:33 pm

You are The Emperor

Stability, power, protection, realization; a great person.

The Emperor is the great authority figure of the Tarot, so it represents
    fathers, father-figures and employers. There is a lot of aggression and violence
    too.

The Emperor naturally follows the Empress. Like an infant, he is filled with enthuiasm, energy, aggression. He is direct, guileless and all too often irresistible. Unfortunately, like a baby he can also be a tyrant. Impatient, demanding, controlling. In the best of circumstances, he signifies the leader that everyone wants to follow, sitting on a throne that indicates the solid foundation of an Empire he created, loves and rules with intelligence and enthusiasm. But that throne can also be a trap, a responsibility that has the Emperor feeling restless, bored and discontent.

What Tarot Card are You?

Back to top Go down
    http://thelosttheforgottenthedamned.com/
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Tarot Card Are You?   What Tarot Card Are You? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Tarot Card Are You?
    Page 1 of 1