TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Just letting off steam I suppose... I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Just letting off steam I suppose... I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Just letting off steam I suppose... I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Just letting off steam I suppose... I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Just letting off steam I suppose... I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Just letting off steam I suppose... I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Just letting off steam I suppose... I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Just letting off steam I suppose... I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Just letting off steam I suppose... I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Just letting off steam I suppose... I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Just letting off steam I suppose... I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Just letting off steam I suppose... I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Just letting off steam I suppose... I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Just letting off steam I suppose...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 578
: : Just letting off steam I suppose... S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7576222
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Just letting off steam I suppose... Empty
PostSubject: Just letting off steam I suppose...   Just letting off steam I suppose... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:43 pm

its all so crap again again again

I can't sleep I want to cry I feel like every night I curl up under a glass jar, I am so Isolated alone, I am sick of hoping and waiting, needing.

I am sick of being patient I am sick of being strung along

I just want that love.

James says he thinks its the wrong time for things and we should just leave it for a while, till he has a job, till he's finished Uni, till i'm at uni. we won't be the same people then, this was a chance and now its gone and I am alone, again, indefinitely.

How do I know what was wanted all along I hate to think of looking into his eyes and seeing what I thought I saw cause thats not there anymore I hate to think it wasn't there cause then it was just a stupid shag, If he really wanted something from this why was he so distant, why is he so busy, why do I feel like I was the one who put in any effort to try and see him these past few weeks, or really talk to him...

sure he said Hi to me on MSN when he was online but he'd bugger off with out saying goodbye was that accidental or did he really not care?

When he said i shouldn't come over last week because he wasn't sure if we would be able to control ourselves (sexually) was it cause he didn't want me going psyco on him or because he wanted things to be about us not lust?

Why did he drive down those times to see me then but doesn't care to see me now?

Why do I hope so easily and pine so much when its gone? Why does every chance feel like my last?

Why can't I stand on my own two feet? why am I so dependent and fearful?

Why can't I make do with what I have right here, right now? why can I not be satisfied.

Why can't I like anyone near by? Why bother with love now when its logical to wait for london.

Why cry?

why feel sh*t?

why can't I sleep?

Why can't we just say what we want to say to the person it is aimed at?

Am I asking these questions or just voicing them?
Back to top Go down
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 491
: : Just letting off steam I suppose... Bjevig
More Numbers : 7576263
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Just letting off steam I suppose...   Just letting off steam I suppose... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:56 pm

I'm sorry your dealing with all that. I don't know anything really that will help, but I can give you a hug, if that helps at all. hug They make me feel better. Hopefully things will get better for you soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/XwhipsXchainsXhandcuffs
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : Just letting off steam I suppose... Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7675931
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Just letting off steam I suppose...   Just letting off steam I suppose... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:09 pm

I'm sorry Synth hug
I'm not sure what to say either.
I hope your pain goes away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Just letting off steam I suppose... Evil10
More Numbers : 7683317
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Just letting off steam I suppose...   Just letting off steam I suppose... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:29 pm

Synth,I am so sorry. hug
Wish I had something useful to say to you but I don't.
I hope you feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Just letting off steam I suppose... 25883sk
More Numbers : 7409898
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Just letting off steam I suppose...   Just letting off steam I suppose... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:31 pm

Aw Synth. hug It's an awful feeling, I know, and I think we all go through it at some point.

Some guys are going to be jerk stupid and not see that you are fun, creative, loving and simply special. But there will be one who thinks to himself, "Synth knocks my socks off and I am *so* lucky to know her!"

I'm so sorry, hon, but it wasn't that one. I don't mean to be negative, but he's being a fool, and that does not reflect on you. No sense in being with anyone who doesn't value who you are. I know you still care about him, but he's not appreciating what you've given him.

I don't know when the One will come to you, or who he is, but he'll be smart enough to recognize he's got something good in the time he spends with you.

In the meantime: don't feel alone. We won't let you! We're here for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just letting off steam I suppose...   Just letting off steam I suppose... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just letting off steam I suppose...
Page 1 of 1