TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

R.I.P michael Jackson

Go down 
    +11
    helen damnation
    Spooky
    RedAngel
    MoonRaven
    Alenuska
    SPF
    cynfullov
    ravengrim
    Madelchai
    Vampira132
    endless dark
    15 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Apocalypse
    Apocalypse

Number of posts : 237
    More Numbers : 7562961
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: R.I.P michael Jackson   R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:29 am

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
    ^^I was freaking out when Dave Gahan had that cancer surgery a few weeks back! faint

scream This is the first I'm hearing of this, I've got to check that out!

Madelchai wrote:
    http://trashselector.com/evan-chandler-i-lied-for-my-father-im-sorry-michael/

Do you know if this story has been checked by an official agency, even TMZ? I went to the site and googled the story and all that is showing up are forum messages and articles with no credit for an author. I want to believe it, but I haven't seen anything to substantiate the story.
    Back to top Go down
    http://myspace.com/apocalypsenotquiteyet
    Madelchai
    vip member
    Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
    Number of posts : 1318
    : : R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 Bjevig
    More Numbers : 7592883
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P michael Jackson   R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:06 am

Apocalypse wrote:
    Do you know if this story has been checked by an official agency, even TMZ? I went to the site and googled the story and all that is showing up are forum messages and articles with no credit for an author. I want to believe it, but I haven't seen anything to substantiate the story.

I actually did the same and noticed that no one else is reporting it at this time, so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Regardless, I still stand by what I said earlier.
    Back to top Go down
    cynfullov
    star member
    cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
    Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
    : : R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 2ajugar
    More Numbers : 7654013
    Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P michael Jackson   R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:43 am

Alenuska wrote:
    I wonder if michael jackson will get his own grace land... hmm never land ranch land maybe?

There is talk of it....

Ind. Mayor Has Big Hopes For Jackson Boyhood Home

I think if were to happen it would be at the Neverland Ranch.
    Back to top Go down
    RedAngel
    star member
    RedAngel

Leo Snake
    Number of posts : 5385
    : : R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 25883sk
    More Numbers : 7423028
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P michael Jackson   R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:59 am

Madelchai wrote:
    I say I'm not surprised. After watching a lot of interviews and reading articles, I never really believed he actually did anything to abuse children. Especially after that second lawsuit was thrown out because of complete and total inconsistencies in the testimony of the "victim." The fact that he settled out of court the first time doesn't automatically make him guilty. At the time, 20ish Million probably wasn't a lot to Jackson himself, and it saved him potentially years of accusatory court dates. He didn't care much for court, considering one time he couldn't be arsed to change out of his pajamas before showing up.

I think things happened due to a combination of having a non-standard childhood, and eventually pain medication and health problems, that caused him to not adapt and develop some "normal" social boundaries and points of view. While he certainly acted strange at times, I never saw anything to make me believe he actually molested a kid.

Think about it... child molesters know they're doing something wrong, so they do pretty much everything they can to hide it. Michael Jackson has practically never lived a day of his life outside the flash of camera wherever he's gone. To think that someone who would instantly be the focus of the media would build a huge attraction like Neverland Ranch to draw kids in so he could do awful things to them always seemed just a bit stupid to me. Unfortunately his money drew a huge target on his back.

Between his career and the ensuing media frenzy, he never had the opportunity to really enjoy his childhood or have any "real" friends. As years progressed and he got his money, and got furhter into his taste for painkillers, he saw his chance to enjoy the wonders of childhood that he was never able to, and he never really evolved from that. Probably didn't have enough time to before that target on his back was zero'd in on and the accusations flew.

He had both a great and yet very unfortunate life. It's always p!ssed me off to see a person who just wanted to have a little time to enjoy the simplicity of childhood be made a villan for it because people wanted money.

If this guy is really sorry, then he should return every last cent of that 22 million that he has to Jackson's kids.

This is really insightful. We'll never really know what happened, regardless of (or maybe due to) relentless media coverage. And I believe you're right about him never having had the chance to develop normal social boundaries. What that led him to do or not do, none of us will know for sure.
    Back to top Go down
    http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
    cynfullov
    star member
    cynfullov

Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P michael Jackson   R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:49 am

Michael Jackson's mom gets kids, estate control for now

I hadn't seen a picture of his children. Wow...
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P michael Jackson   R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:26 am

Quote :
    Prince Michael Jackson II, Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson and Michael Joseph Jackson Jr.

He gave everyone of his kids his name? Even the girl? WTF Mikey?
    Back to top Go down
    MoonRaven
    MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
    Number of posts : 9359
    : : Geisha
    : : R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 Th_inl10
    More Numbers : 7689061

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P michael Jackson   R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:51 am

haha

They are good looking kids.
    Was the younger one the one he hung over the balcony??
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P michael Jackson   R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:09 am

R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 Art.jackson.kids.splash
    R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 MichaelJacksonPYT

....I guess they do look a bit like him.

I've heard it time and again where people think that they aren't his.
    Back to top Go down
    cynfullov
    star member
    cynfullov

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P michael Jackson   R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:31 am

I read that too. Where the mother had said they weren't his. I saw another pic early this morning of Michael holding an umbrella walking with the older boy and the little girl. The boy was looking up at Michael talking to him and he was holding his hands just like his father does. That could be something mimicked though, but his hands look like Michael's.

nsanelilmunky wrote:
    Quote :
    Prince Michael Jackson II, Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson and Michael Joseph Jackson Jr.

He gave everyone of his kids his name? Even the girl? WTF Mikey?

Laughing You don't know how badly I want to "HeeHee" to that, but I won't seeing how it might be in rather bad taste.

Maybe he was impressed when George Forman named five of his sons George and didn't want to risk not having but the one boy to carry on the Michael Jackson name.

George Jr., George III, George IV, George V, and George VI

* They're his as far as I'm concerned.
    Back to top Go down
    cynfullov
    star member
    cynfullov

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P michael Jackson   R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:16 pm

Thanks for posting thoses pics nsane. I'd love to zoom into the furture right now and see how things turn out for them say 10 - 15 years. If they'll go into music. Looking into the face of the oldset son in this pic and the one I mentioned, he just seems like such a deep thinker. Maybe he just shows it more on the outside.

I hope they have a good life and nobody's mean to them. I hope they have a better life than their father did.
    Back to top Go down
    *Morbid Doll*
    *Morbid Doll*

Sagittarius Cat
    Number of posts : 876
    : : R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I3dkrb
    More Numbers : 7585223
    Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P michael Jackson   R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:34 pm

I love his music. Great musical legacy. Bad life choices.
    Back to top Go down
    cynfullov
    star member
    cynfullov

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P michael Jackson   R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Jackson Memorial Tickets to Be Awarded Sunday

I don't have the link, but a yahoo news article I recently read mentioned a possible estimated, quarter of a million people making the journey to the memorial.
    I can't imagine what that will be like.
    Back to top Go down
    helen damnation
    helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
    : : Satan's cheerleader
    : : R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 2hreirs
    More Numbers : 7687756

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P michael Jackson   R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:43 pm

*Morbid Doll* wrote:
    I love his music. Great musical legacy. Bad life choices.

Wisest words that I've heard on the subject clap
    Back to top Go down
    cynfullov
    star member
    cynfullov

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P michael Jackson   R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:51 am

I haven't turned the Tv on today, but I imagine it's Michael's Day world round.

Somebody’s watching me

I do wanna see what the crowd looks like. I imagine it as I would something akin to the pilgrimage to Mecca.
    Back to top Go down
    cynfullov
    star member
    cynfullov

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P michael Jackson   R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:34 pm

Any of you watch the memorial today?

Most news online are saying that people stayed away and watched it ether on Tv or online.

Celebrities speak, sing in tribute to Michael Jackson

That's a beautiful casket.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P michael Jackson   R.I.P michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P michael Jackson
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2