TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

'Goth' kills 'chav'

Go down 
+6
helen damnation
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
endless dark
Vampira132
Synth
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 578
: : 'Goth' kills 'chav' S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7585413
Registration date : 2008-07-23

'Goth' kills 'chav' Empty
PostSubject: 'Goth' kills 'chav'   'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:02 pm

Violent goth jailed for kicking 'chav' to death

By Richard Smith 31/07/2008

A man kicked a teenager to death in a drunken attack and then told friends: "Don't worry, it's just another chav.

"

And yesterday violent goth, Terry Sewell, was jailed for at least 13 years for murder.

Sewell and friend Darren Abrams - both 20 - attacked 19-year-old Jed Sheridan after a night boozing with friends last October.

Abrams smashed a bottle over his head and Sewell repeatedly kicked him in the head as he lay on the ground. The second kick flipped Jed over on his back, banging his head on the Tarmac.

Paramedics spotted a small cut on his head but he refused to go to hospital, insisting he just wanted to go to sleep.

The ambulance took him to his home nearby in Portsmouth but he died in his sleep. He had a fractured skull, a haemorrhage which put pressure on his brain and extensive bruising and swelling of the brain, Winchester crown court heard.

Prosecutor Timothy Mousley QC said that the next day Sewell, who called himself a goth, bragged to friends that he had stamped on a man's head.

Mr Mousley said: "He said he was not upset for Jed Sheridan because he had a strong disliking for chavs." And he told police he was in a gang, the TSE Crew, which went around beating up chavs.

The court was told Abrams hanged himself while on remand in prison awaiting trial.

Jailing Sewell for life Mr Justice Roderick Evans said: "This was mindless, drunken violence.

"You and Darren Abrams had an unhealthy interest in fighting. It is the kind of stupid violence decent people see as a blight on towns and cities.

"I accept there was no intention to kill but there was an intention to do serious harm.

"
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : 'Goth' kills 'chav' Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7679405
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: 'Goth' kills 'chav'   'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:21 pm

To me the so-called "Goth" that killed this Chav sounds like a Chav himself saying that he is in a gang called the TSE Crew, which went around beating up chavs. Thats not what Goths are about, we dont go around beating up people just because we dont a particular group.

Now its people like that who give the Gothic Culture a bad name Mad
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : 'Goth' kills 'chav' Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7687137

PostSubject: Re: 'Goth' kills 'chav'   'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:46 pm

well yay, some low rent no class dumb a** just went all fake goth and gave us even more of a negative view... He wasn't Goth, I'm sorry someone had to die but I did notice a few things in this story here... First is the obvious Fake goth but secondly, isn't it interesting that the person that killed the chav is already in jail for murder so fast but when a real goth was murdered they drug the whole thing out to insane lengths? well, looks like the media will be feeding on the negitive goth thiing for quite some time more thanks to this idiot...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : 'Goth' kills 'chav' Evil10
More Numbers : 7692508

PostSubject: Re: 'Goth' kills 'chav'   'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:11 pm

Christ,I wonder when this will get picked up by all the media outlets.
Is anyone else thinking Oh Yea,it's going to be fun for us again just like it was after Colombine?
You know it only takes a few idiots to ruin everything.
I'm not fond of Chavs,but there really isn't any exscuse for killing anyone,no matter what.

Last edited by ravengrim on Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Goth' kills 'chav'   'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:15 pm

endless dark wrote:
well yay, some low rent no class dumb a** just went all fake goth and gave us even more of a negative view... He wasn't Goth, I'm sorry someone had to die but I did notice a few things in this story here... First is the obvious Fake goth but secondly, isn't it interesting that the person that killed the chav is already in jail for murder so fast but when a real goth was murdered they drug the whole thing out to insane lengths? well, looks like the media will be feeding on the negitive goth thiing for quite some time more thanks to this idiot...

EVERYTHING Endless has said is so true. It seems especially funny to me that when things are reversed, it takes the authorities no time at all the arrest this so-claimed "Goth"...but Sophie and Robert STILL have yet to receive any real justice for the violence inflicted onto them.

As a side note... how DARE the bast**d flounce around, claiming himself to be a Goth, and (once again!) giving our loving, accepting culture a rotten reputation. I only hope his cell mate is the real deal, and teaches him a lesson. naughty
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : 'Goth' kills 'chav' Bjevig
More Numbers : 7590154
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: 'Goth' kills 'chav'   'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:42 pm

Why tensions and alcohol do not mix.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 578
: : 'Goth' kills 'chav' S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7585413
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: 'Goth' kills 'chav'   'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:34 am

I worry that this will be seen as a balencing act like they killed sophie 'we' killed Jed.

And things like that are blatently going to cause tension between us two.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : 'Goth' kills 'chav' 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7683817

PostSubject: Re: 'Goth' kills 'chav'   'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:14 pm

I'm sorry but I just can't get my head around "gangs" of goths. It just doesnt happen. I also cannot see any goth being part of a "crew" Rolling Eyes That sounds more like chav talk than anything else.

What puzzles me the most, however, is why the paramedics allowed the guy to go home with a head injury, I thought that all head injuries were taken seriously and that the wounded person would have to be taken to hospital to check out whether they had blacked out or suffered brain trauma
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : 'Goth' kills 'chav' Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7685122

PostSubject: Re: 'Goth' kills 'chav'   'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:40 pm

^^^ yes. There are usually kept for observation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
chelseagirl
chelseagirl

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 311
More Numbers : 7568352
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: 'Goth' kills 'chav'   'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:09 pm

That's just terrible. Some of this "violent goth's" friends posted comments on one of the news pages I read saying he was a good guy and shouldn't have to go to jail. He deserves what he got, if not more. I feel very sorry for the victim and his family. sad or frown

You would also think that the victim's family would be able to file a lawsuit against the paramedics...it seems like there is no way they should have let him go home and go to sleep with a head injury...even me, someone who knows practically nothing about medicine, knows that the last thing you are supposed to do when you have a head injury is go to sleep!
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: 'Goth' kills 'chav'   'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:35 pm

Head injuries are always taken seriously because there could be fluids seeping into the skull.
Back to top Go down
Alenuska

Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 270
More Numbers : 7582756
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: 'Goth' kills 'chav'   'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:37 pm

I think its tragic wether or not its a goth that gets beaten to death (sophie lancaster) or some Chav the reality is unfortunately the same its quite sad. It's unfortunate this person wants to associate him self as a goth but it's more unfortunate the paramedics sent this fellow home.

Goth will endure the brunt of negativity in the media as its always have.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : 'Goth' kills 'chav' 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7579988
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: 'Goth' kills 'chav'   'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:39 am

95% of press that involves the word 'goth', is usually some dumb-f*cks doing something violent or strange, making it difficult for people with similar tastes in music and dress to just get along.

Also, this whole British Goths/Chavs thing is way out of hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: 'Goth' kills 'chav'   'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:32 pm

Goth is also used as a scape goat; it is just easier to pin something on a culture a lot of people don't understand than it is to really delve deep into the story and possibly see the the problem in yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Goth' kills 'chav'   'Goth' kills 'chav' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Goth' kills 'chav'
Page 1 of 1