TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Random Thoughts

Go down 
+15
MoonRaven
Vampira132
BadArt23
Emmature
ravengrim
Spooky
helen damnation
SPF
endless dark
deadcoldgothgirl
RedAngel
Madelchai
La Diva Carlotta
WrappedinReflection
Ginger_Snaps
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Random Thoughts - Page 13 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7580963
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Random Thoughts - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:30 am

Perhaps there should be a White House petition asking the NSA to stop spying on us for one day and direct their spying to find the missing Malaysian aircraft; the NSA could probably find it in less than an hour. The petition should be titled, "Stop Watching Us Jack Off For a Day so You Can Find the Plane."
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : Random Thoughts - Page 13 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7581927
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:30 am

I had a weirdo client insist that he was drafted into the army in 1969. He was born in 1958 (I've seen official documents indicating such). So I asked him, "So you drafted when you were 11 years old?" Thinking that maybe he's just bad with numbers and gets dates mixed up I tried helping him come up with more accurate dates of when he graduated high school and joined the army, but then out of the blue he tells me he was skipped 4 grades when he was in school. Homeboy has the IQ of potato, so that's highly doubtful.

So now I'm left wondering, is this guy delusional? Suffering from mental illness? Or just a lying a**hole? LOL
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:20 pm

There is a part of me that keeps telling me to just admit that I believe in Loki and revere Angrboda, but the other part of me keeps telling me to be rational since I have yet to receive any valid signs from any of the Norse deities (or any other, for that matter). I guess I'm back to be truly agnostic since I really don't know what I know/believe.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Random Thoughts - Page 13 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7677946
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:27 pm

my brain has a case of the dumb, impossible to make the thinking today...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:56 am

After taking my first sip of Buffalo Rock Ginger Ale in many years, Silent Hill came splashing back at me. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:54 am

Damn, is it Monday already?
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:43 am

I'm thinking of removing the TV from my living room and replacing it with a faux fireplace that I have in storage at my parents.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Random Thoughts - Page 13 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7570797
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:55 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
I'm thinking of removing the TV from my living room and replacing it with a faux fireplace that I have in storage at my parents.

Do you have a TV in the bedroom? I personally like to keep the TV out of the bedroom, that's where music and magic happen. But I do like the TV, if only because I watch my DVDs through there. So if you replace the TV with the fireplace, where will the TV go? Oh, curious and curiouser.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:25 pm

Spooky wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:

Do you have a TV in the bedroom?  I personally like to keep the TV out of the bedroom, that's where music and magic happen.  But I do like the TV, if only because I watch my DVDs through there.  So if you replace the TV with the fireplace, where will the TV go?  Oh, curious and curiouser.

I do have a satellite receiver and monitor (tucked away beside a bookshelf) in my room, but since the receiver stopped accepting the signal, I've kept it unplugged and have a record player sitting on top of it. The set in my living room is rather bulky but fairly reliable, so I would just place it in storage. I haven't watched TV at home in many months, and the TV and satellite receiver in the living room has also been unplugged for many months.

Removing the TV and replacing it with a faux fireplace will make the living room look much nicer, and once I've saved up enough I will replace the heater in the one I have in storage with something new so it will become functional in the colder months.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:05 pm

I find it amusing that my friend keeps acting like a life-long New Yorker when in fact she's from and still lives in the suburbs. LOL She keeps posting stuff on Facebook like "21 Things You Have to Explain to Out-of-Towners about New York City".

Lady, you live in Westchester - You're the out-of-towner!
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:45 am

I'm not going to mention this to any of my coworkers (and I highly doubt any of them will come across this), but the head supervisor on my shift did say that he and the other supervisors did think that I would make a good candidate for supervisor when the head shift supervisor leaves in August. I'm not necessarily interested in the $2.00 increase in pay but rather the insurance that comes with being classified as full time--even though I work full time I am classified as part-time. I am a bit apprehensive about it as well because I've only been working there for a couple of months and don't yet know all the ins and outs about the place, and I am certain that some of the others who have been working there longer wouldn't appreciate a relatively new hire making more than them.

None of this is guaranteed because there is still the strong possibility that they will pull another supervisor from a different shift.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:14 pm

Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water, because for some reason they didn't have indoor pluming. Jack fell down and cracked his head open, blood was everywhere and he was probably unconscious. Jill being the paragon or goodness that she is just stood there laughing as she recorded the tumbling, then shared it on twitter, youtube and facebook before trying her hand at bringing the pail of water back down which was unsuccessful and she went tumbling downhill as well... Karma's a b!tch...
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Random Thoughts - Page 13 25883sk
More Numbers : 7409898
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:26 pm

Dog just got shaved and now he's being an anxious little spaz.  Which is fine, as long as he goes nowhere near the left (post-op) side of my body. :/

Everything going on with me lately is cancer-related; nothing more insightful to post. Sorry. meh
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:03 am

Now I feel like I should remove the neglected orbital and put the cart of printer and router in its place so that I can open up the space in front of the window in my living room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:44 pm

Just thinking of next week is making me feel tired...

Anyway. Hello. I've been gone for too long tongue
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:42 am

Drinking coffee and hot tea: I'm starting to feel more like an adult.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:42 pm

Someone really needs to make a skull and spine detachable shower head and hose.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:40 am

Now that I'm making a steady income, I am seriously doing some web window shopping for a reproduction Victorian sofa and donate the miss-matched hand-me-downs.  I must not be so frivolous with my meager income.

And another design idea: I would like a custom cabinet that creates the illusion that my electric keyboard is actually an upright piano. It wouldn't take much more space than is already taken by my keyboard but it would look a whole lot more classy.

Last edited by Ginger_Snaps on Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ETA second paragraph)
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7555426
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:06 pm

RedAngel wrote:
Dog just got shaved and now he's being an anxious little spaz.  Which is fine, as long as he goes nowhere near the left (post-op) side of my body. :/

Everything going on with me lately is cancer-related; nothing more insightful to post. Sorry. meh

Cosmo does the same thing. He changes personalities depending on the length of his hair lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:19 am

I moved the cat's food and water dishes into the kitchen from the 2nd bedroom a week ago but the cat keeps running into the old location during feeding time.  She hasn't quite figured it out yet.   Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:41 am

Why is it that my laptop battery doesn't take as long to charge from 0% than it does my phone to charge from 50%?
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:02 am

Coming home from work I passed by a lighted billboard with a black woman holding out a blank ID card and the caption on the billboard said "Photo ID required to vote." If that isn't overly blatant then I don't know what the f**k is.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:02 am

I don't know why it bothers me, but I get a little irritated whenever coworkers hit on one of the women in my shift; maybe it's because she's not that pretty (but a sh*t ton prettier than me), is taken (she speaks of her boyfriend all the time), and is just a more bubbly and timid version of my personality. I'm guessing the reason why is because she is thin--she has even stated that she has gotten more male attention after having lost a lot of weight.

I shouldn't be bothered because none of the coworkers that hit on her are what I would find attractive, but I guess it does make me feel somewhat ignored and confirms everything I keep saying.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:32 pm

I feel like walking around home depot and looking at various cuts of wood, and thinking about things that I could actually do if I had the tools but not actually get anything... Then look at various lengths of wire... maybe its the boredom talking
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:26 pm

Bridezilla and Groomzilla sent me a birth announcement for their son, who was born 2 months ago.  Was it really necessary for them to mail out birth announcements when they had already plastered millions of pics of the kid all over Facebook and Instagram?  We get it - you had a kid. Big woop dee doo! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next