TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

suggestions poll, please vote

Go down 
+3
Vampira132
Glamboy
endless dark
7 posters

suggestions
donation box
suggestions poll, please vote I_vote_lcap27%suggestions poll, please vote I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
sports section
suggestions poll, please vote I_vote_lcap7%suggestions poll, please vote I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
no need for donations
suggestions poll, please vote I_vote_lcap20%suggestions poll, please vote I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
no need for sports
suggestions poll, please vote I_vote_lcap46%suggestions poll, please vote I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : suggestions poll, please vote Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7681885
Registration date : 2008-07-21

suggestions poll, please vote Empty
PostSubject: suggestions poll, please vote   suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:43 am

these are 2 ideas from the Suggestions thread, please vote and give some input. This poll will be up 2 weeks

Last edited by endless dark on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Glamboy
Glamboy

Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 132
: : suggestions poll, please vote 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7562980
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: suggestions poll, please vote   suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:59 am

We need a sports section like we need a hip-hop fashion section
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : suggestions poll, please vote Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7674153

PostSubject: Re: suggestions poll, please vote   suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:03 am

Well I think we do need a sports section think about the many Goths who participate in the Roller Derby in America.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : suggestions poll, please vote Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7585866
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: suggestions poll, please vote   suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:37 pm

I concur with Glamboy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: suggestions poll, please vote   suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:44 pm

On average though, how many of us are actually into sports?

Emo/scene hunting not included... whistle

Lol. It's really your call endless. It's your forum.

As for the donation box, you'd need a bank account for that first and also probably a separate paypal account to get it there. Also a selected currency. One that you'd like to work with. Preferably the currency of the country of the mod/admin who is going to be doing the buying and such. Don't pass it back and forth. They charge a bit for currency conversion and passing it back and forth would mean that you get charged multiple times.

Just a little bit to think about.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: suggestions poll, please vote   suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:05 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:

As for the donation box, you'd need a bank account for that first and also probably a separate paypal account to get it there. Also a selected currency. One that you'd like to work with. Preferably the currency of the country of the mod/admin who is going to be doing the buying and such. Don't pass it back and forth. They charge a bit for currency conversion and passing it back and forth would mean that you get charged multiple times.

Just a little bit to think about.
Although diffrent than what matt was talking about, we do have a function for a donations button. The diffrence comes from where matt was talking about what I think you're talking about which would be dealing with someone someone handling real money and using it for shipping/buying things ect. The one that we have would be diffrent in that if someone were to make a donation it would be converted to points which we could then use to buy gallery storrage space, remove ads and stuff for the boards
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : suggestions poll, please vote Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7674153

PostSubject: Re: suggestions poll, please vote   suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:46 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:

Me!!!
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : suggestions poll, please vote 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7678565

PostSubject: Re: suggestions poll, please vote   suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:23 pm

Vampira132 wrote:
nsanelilmunky wrote:

Me!!!

Dont get me into trouble for wrestling stuff again madam! spank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: suggestions poll, please vote   suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:58 pm

That's a bit less than I thought Matt was talking about. Didn't he mention something about forum birthday cards and what not?

And I'm not entirely against a sports section you two.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : suggestions poll, please vote 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7644822
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: suggestions poll, please vote   suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:45 am

^ Yeah, I remember him mentioning that about B-Day cards.

Quote endless ~ "buy gallery storrage space, remove ads and stuff for the boards"

Now is this gallery storage space, is it like an actually gallery for pics or a place just for more thread spaced to be saved? And this donation thing for it, is it a one time purchase or more like rent? And the stuff for the boards same question. I hardly ever notice the ads.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : suggestions poll, please vote 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7574736
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: suggestions poll, please vote   suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:41 am

I played hockey and baseball, and I'm sure we know my ties with pro-wrestling, but a whole section isn't needed.

What would we be donating for?

Now if you'll excuse me Glamboy, I'm going to take my Ed Hardy shirt that has way too much design stuff going on, Ed Hardy hat titled 34 degrees, a large belt buckle which is just a giant clothing designer's logo, multi-colored sneakers with tongues sticking out, and the big-sunglasses-and-fitted-pant-combo that seems to be worn by all the emo-scene-hip hop-country-trance-guido-skater-chav-latino kids..... and leave.

While listening to the new Lil Wayne song thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: suggestions poll, please vote   suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:15 pm

Spooky wrote:
What would we be donating for?
cynfullov wrote:
Quote endless ~ "buy gallery storrage space, remove ads and stuff for the boards"

yep... stuff for the boards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suggestions poll, please vote   suggestions poll, please vote I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

suggestions poll, please vote
Page 1 of 1