TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them

Go down 
+5
cynfullov
chelseagirl
La Diva Carlotta
MoonRaven
ravengrim
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them Evil10
More Numbers : 7683317
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them Empty
PostSubject: Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them   Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:41 pm

A teenage girl who claimed 56 stars were tattooed on her on her face as she slept when she asked for three has admitted she was awake the whole time – and lied because her father was "furious".

Kimberley Vlaminck had insisted she dozed off after asking the tattooist for just three small stars – then woke in horror to find her face was covered.
The Belgian blamed the Flemish-speaking tattooist for not being able to understand her French and English instructions.
Amid a frenzy of media attention, she then said she would sue the tattoo artist, Rouslan Toumaniantz, for the £9,000 she needed for laser surgery to have them removed.
She said after the tattooing last week: "It is terrible for me. I cannot go out on to the street. I look like a freak."
But the 18-year-old has finally confessed she did not fall asleep, that she wanted all the stars and was "fully aware" of what Mr Toumaniantz was doing.
Ms Vlaminck told a Dutch TV crew: "I asked for 56 stars and initially adored them. But when my father saw them, he was furious. So I said I fell asleep and the that the tattooist made a mistake."
Mr Toumaniantz – himself covered from head to foot in tattoos and piercings – had consistently denied he had made a mistake and always insisted Vlaminck wanted all 56 stars.
He said at the time: "I maintain that she absolutely agreed that I tattoo those 56 stars on the left side of her face."
But despite insisting she had asked for 56 stars, he still initially agreed to pay for half of the treatment to remove the tattoos.
"Kimberley is unhappy and it is not my wish to have an unsatisfied client," he said.
"I don't regret it. To tell you the truth, this has given me some publicity." Mr Toumanaintz is now said to have withdrawn his cash offer and said from now on he will get written consent from clients before he begins tattooing.

Written consent is always a good idea.
Not tattooing teenagers who live with their parents is another good idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them   Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:30 pm

Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them Stars_1424816c

I would have had a more planned pattern to them. But kudos on getting the face tattooed. And a bit of a b**** for almost getting the tattoo artist in trouble because she couldn't stand up to her father.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7675931

PostSubject: Re: Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them   Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:38 pm

I know..that's the guys livelihood. What did she expect her father would say when she showed up with tattoos on her face?? Like realistically, come on. He wouldn't be giving you a high 5.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7581927
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them   Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:50 pm

I wonder if she'll totally regret the face tats in a few years.
Back to top Go down
chelseagirl
chelseagirl

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 311
More Numbers : 7559161
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them   Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:17 pm

Wow. Just Wow. What was she thinking?
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7640883
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them   Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:24 pm

I'm glad she finally fessed up. That could have lost him a lot of business. I think face tats rock, but you really have to be the person able to back it up with your personality.

Shame on her though. Didn't she think for the longest time, to sketch it on herself first? If it was only because of her father's reaction that she's unhappy with it, she should have sharpied it on and gave him a try out with that first and herself! I know hindsight, but really.

Well, Mr Toumaniantz did a good job at least and that was really sweet of him to have offered to help with her getting it removed.

Last edited by cynfullov on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7674626

PostSubject: Re: Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them   Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:27 pm

I hate the fact that she lied and tried to get her tattooist into trouble Mad

My own tattoo lady has seven perfect little green stars between her ear and her chin and they look stunning but I dont think I would ever have a facial tattoo
Back to top Go down
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 2480
More Numbers : 7313669
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them   Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:34 pm

I loathe liars...

She fessed up good, but she needs to deal with all the backlash now too because she brought it on herself.
Back to top Go down
http://thelosttheforgottenthedamned.com/
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7674626

PostSubject: Re: Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them   Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:36 pm

Well she's going to have a permanent reminder on her face whistle

Whilst I detest the lies, what makes me angry is the fact that she tried to put the blame on somebody that she had employed to tattoo her

And as for falling asleep.............................. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them   Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:50 pm

helen damnation wrote:
Well she's going to have a permanent reminder on her face whistle

Whilst I detest the lies, what makes me angry is the fact that she tried to put the blame on somebody that she had employed to tattoo her

And as for falling asleep.............................. Rolling Eyes

I have no use for the blame game either...particularly when it's a lie.

blast
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7570797
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them   Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:23 am

I've grown to hate star tattoos, they're the new tribal-tattoo of the early 90's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7670214

PostSubject: Re: Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them   Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:16 am

^^ exactly

As for the girl, she's in deeper poopie now more than she ever was! She's just dug herself her own grave night
Back to top Go down
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them   Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:48 pm

I personally don't have the money to afford a new tat and even if I did, it wouldn't be of stars...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them   Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1