TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews Evil10
More Numbers : 7687256
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews Empty
PostSubject: Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews   Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:29 pm

Music Video

Since the mid-1990s, Fred Phelps’ Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) has spelled out its core message in neon-rainbow picket signs that read, “God Hate Fags.” In a series of outrageous stunts, members of WBC have disrupted the funerals of servicemen killed in Iraq for supporting a “Fag-loving” country, protested a memorial for victims of the 2006 Sago mine disaster claiming it was God’s punishment on the US for tolerating homosexuality, and picketed the University of Wisconsin, where three students had recently died in a house fire, claiming the parents were to blame for “teaching them to be whores and bastards.”

Now WBC has turned its ire on the Jewish community, targeting synagogues and Jewish community centers with a new hate-filled taunt, “God Hates Jews.”

The Topeka, Kan., based church began picketing Jewish religious and cultural institutions in April of this year when they issued a press release that read, “Yes, the Jews killed the Lord Jesus…Now they’re carrying water for the fags; that’s what they do best: sin in God’s face every day, with unprecedented and disproportionate amounts of sodomy, fornication, adultery, abortion and idolatry!”

After years of bizarre, publicity-craving pickets of funerals aimed at gays and lesbians, why has the WBC begun to target Jews? Phelps’ daughter Margie told the Jewish Telegraphic Agency that the Jewish community, and particularly its religious leaders, are “one of the loudest voices” in favor of homosexuality and abortion.

According to the group’s picket schedule, the WBC plans to protest Chicago and New York Jewish institutions this weekend. To one synagogue in Chicago’s Hyde Park neighborhood WBC warns, “Men, take the covering off your heads. While you are doing that, you need to repent of the FACT that you Killed Christ!” This coming Sunday, in New York City’s Central Park, the Phelps clan plans to visit an Israeli tourism event, with a calendar entry that reads, “All the remainder can sit and stew in your own filth, remain filthy until the day God spews you out of the land and punishes you for never repenting from having killed Jesus. You will be destroyed at the hand of Antichrist Obama, and you will eat your little cute, chubby, Kosher babies.”

The WBC’s recent turn to rabid anti-Semitism is not something totally out of character for the group. The Anti-Defamation League notes that as far back as 1996, Fred Phelps wrote in a flier, “Fag Jew Nazis are worse than ordinary Nazis… .The First Holocaust was a Jewish Holocaust against Christians. The latest Holocaust is by Topeka Jews against WBC…”

Rabidly Anti-Gay Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews

What in the hell is wrong with these people?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews   Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:48 pm

Quote :
“Fag Jew Nazis are worse than ordinary Nazis… .The First Holocaust was a Jewish Holocaust against Christians. The latest Holocaust is by Topeka Jews against WBC…”

Huh?.... wait... .... what?! What the hell are they teaching their drones?

Quote :
What in the hell is wrong with these people?

Is information and a "reverend" that's supremacist.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7644822
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews   Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:11 pm

Oh my... a great deal many churches teach that and this is just how they say it too, that the Jews are Gods chosen people. So to hear of a church saying that..
Back to top Go down
Glamboy
Glamboy

Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 132
: : Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7562980
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews   Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:41 pm

In a twisted way this is a good thing.
Up until now these crackpots have been targeting minority groups. The law looks VERY unfavourably on anyone behaving in an anti-Semitic manner in the USA.

Picking on gay groups, veterans and pro choice groups is easy as they don't have the resources (or unfortunately the political sway in some states, but that's another topic) to really take these bigots on.
The Jewish community is, unfortunately, very used to dealing with these sorts and will know exactly what to do.

Perhaps now they'll get the attention they crave, except it'll be at the hands of the FBI. or maybe they'll **** off a white supremacist group for muscling in on their territory and get what's coming to them!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews 25883sk
More Numbers : 7413837
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews   Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:30 pm

I know the group is crazy, but this still makes me nauseous. Hate is man's invention, not that of a higher power.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7585866
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews   Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:21 am

Fred Phelps, in MY backyard? faint
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews   Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Westboro Baptist Church Now Targeting Jews
Page 1 of 1