TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Go down 
+26
deadcoldgothgirl
BadArt23
Apocalypse
angelofthenight
Alenuska
Emmature
PorcelainPirate
Spooky
Synth
WrappedinReflection
Eyvind
TheDarkHippie
albinasamara
endless dark
Lolita Rose
Nightmistress
RedAngel
SPF
JJ_Decay
ravengrim
helen damnation
La Diva Carlotta
MoonRaven
Vampira132
cynfullov
GothicScrybe
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:40 pm

Listening to music and waiting for B to call me so we can hang out.... I'm so damn impatient. comp
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7582379
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:59 pm

I'm trying to relax before I have to make dinner and run run run for the evening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 2480
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 Evil10
More Numbers : 7316295
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:49 pm

Just waiting for more contest entries. Hope everyone here will enter! Either or both contests, I'm all for it!

I'm just in a giving mood and want to give away goodies. grin
Back to top Go down
http://thelosttheforgottenthedamned.com/

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:24 pm

I just disassembled the nose pieces on my glasses to clean there.... zombie

Maybe I should do that more often...
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:06 pm

I just got home from a horrible class. Art should be fun. Not felt like torture. Seriously this guy is acting like we are all little kids with tons of money and can't write. One I know how to write and I don't need a tudor to look over my work. Two just because you see someones electronics out doesn't mean they are using them and you have the right to take them. Three I'm not working so I don't know how he expects me to go to the DIA (Detroit Institute of Arts) twice. Four I have other things to do with my time for other classes then his useless busy work.

I'm super tired and I just can't wait until my friends come over.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7678557
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:34 pm

Eating pretzels and on YoVille.
Should be going to bed soon since I have to work tomorrow but I probably won't get to sleep for the next couple of hours tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7584553
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:32 am

Watching Jane Eyre (Masterpiece Theater) on DVD.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:51 am

I'm watching ace of cakes. I think I'm just going to play online slots while watching tv. Listen to my zune then go to bed.... Secretly wishing a certain someone will message me on myspace today.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:11 am

Waiting for the super to finish fixing my leak. When he's done I'll have som breakfast and finish watching Jane Eyre.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 25883sk
More Numbers : 7412524
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:19 am

Sneaking a Luna bar; then starting work. Also wondering if I should set up a damn Facebook page already. My best friend keeps bugging me about it. Then again, my best friend can't hold a phone conversation w/me without also checking Facebook. :?
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:30 am

^^I know most of us on here have one. That's the main way I talk to Baddie (BadArt) since she doesn't come here that often.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:48 am

RedAngel wrote:
Sneaking a Luna bar; then starting work. Also wondering if I should set up a damn Facebook page already. My best friend keeps bugging me about it. Then again, my best friend can't hold a phone conversation w/me without also checking Facebook. :?
I love Facebook! Only to connect with friends, family and whatnot. Just don't become one of those people who become addicted to those silly Facebook games like Sorority Life and Mob Wars and then keeps sending their friends requests to join those silly games. zombie Yeah, I hate it when my friends do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:02 am

^^I used to play those. I got bored with them. Yet, I still get the requests. -_-
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:16 am

^^Annoying, right? Rolling Eyes My friend keeps asking me to join Sorority Life. So I keep asking her how old she is. kooky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:05 pm

Most of the ones I get are for FarmTown, Mafia Wars, and the aquarium thing. I think most of them are getting the hint, but there's like 2 or 3 that keep sending them.
Back to top Go down
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 2480
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 Evil10
More Numbers : 7316295
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:03 pm

Still getting the word out about my two contests.
Back to top Go down
http://thelosttheforgottenthedamned.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:14 pm

Trying to relax a bit. My dad, bro and nephew just left. My dad was here before fixing my leakt shower faucets and he brought my brother and nephew along. I love my bro to death, but I hate how he just sits on the sofa and lets my nephew run around. My apartment isn;t exactly child friendly.

In a few I'll finish cleaning the bathroom, and then I'll finish watching Jane Eyre. Maybe I'll go out for a walk.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:30 pm

First of all I have facebook. But I'm not sure if anyone on here would know because my main web page is my myspace. But I've found that I go on there everyday with the same routine. I check both emails, then myspace and facebook, then I go on here. I play a few games on facebook but I don't send people things they don't want. I mostly keep to the people I have. But they are adding things on there where if you accidentally press a buttion you ask all of your friends list to join. I've done that oopsie once or twice. But I love being on there. I just know my limits so I'm not an addicted moron.

Secondly.... Today is dark. I feel dark. So I'm just gonna sit around all day like a bump on a log unless something comes up. The only thing I have to do today is make dinner. My aunt called me on my dads side of the family. But when he passed away she said some things to me I can never forgive her for. So I'm pondering if I'm going to call her back.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7677252

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:53 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
First of all I have facebook. But I'm not sure if anyone on here would know because my main web page is my myspace. But I've found that I go on there everyday with the same routine. I check both emails, then myspace and facebook, then I go on here. I play a few games on facebook but I don't send people things they don't want. I mostly keep to the people I have. But they are adding things on there where if you accidentally press a buttion you ask all of your friends list to join. I've done that oopsie once or twice. But I love being on there. I just know my limits so I'm not an addicted moron.

Secondly.... Today is dark. I feel dark. So I'm just gonna sit around all day like a bump on a log unless something comes up. The only thing I have to do today is make dinner. My aunt called me on my dads side of the family. But when he passed away she said some things to me I can never forgive her for. So I'm pondering if I'm going to call her back.

We all have dark days like that honey, when I have them and I'm not having to work I just like to do ME things that make me happy. Sounds selfish but we all have to be a little selfish sometimes.

Have to add that I hated MySpace but I love Facebook - it's FUN and if you dont want somebody to see you, then they cant. Class!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:17 pm

^^Agreed!!!

I'm waiting for the hubby to come home from work. Where's my Booboo? He's late!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:46 pm

I'm making dinner. We are having steak. I just got back from grocery shopping too. It kinda sucks because I'm grilling in the rain. Only problem is I haven't eaten yet today... So the smell of the girll heating up is already making me sick... Oh well... I can't wait to taste that nummy steak.... I'm thinking tomorrow is going to be a roast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:53 pm

Cooking. I'm making Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:22 pm

Watching tv, texting drunk people, eating ice cream, online surfing the net, talking to this hottie from maryland on myspace and seeing if Jerry is going to be a brat and still be mad at me over nothing or if he is going to talk... I'm very good at multitasking.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:39 pm

Finishing off some codfish fritters while getting my computer keyboard greasy. Also watching some show on PBS about the business of medicine. Scary stuff!
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7678557

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:47 pm

helen damnation wrote:
deadcoldgothgirl wrote:

We all have dark days like that honey, when I have them and I'm not having to work I just like to do ME things that make me happy. Sounds selfish but we all have to be a little selfish sometimes.

Have to add that I hated MySpace but I love Facebook - it's FUN and if you dont want somebody to see you, then they cant. Class!

Hurray for Facebook tongue

I'm eating caramel popcorn. Probably making my teeth worse.
Drinking some mandarin green tea.
Farming on FACEBOOK!! tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: The Archives-
Jump to: