TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Go down 
+26
deadcoldgothgirl
BadArt23
Apocalypse
angelofthenight
Alenuska
Emmature
PorcelainPirate
Spooky
Synth
WrappedinReflection
Eyvind
TheDarkHippie
albinasamara
endless dark
Lolita Rose
Nightmistress
RedAngel
SPF
JJ_Decay
ravengrim
helen damnation
La Diva Carlotta
MoonRaven
Vampira132
cynfullov
GothicScrybe
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7584553
Registration date : 2008-07-23

What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:55 pm

Looking up job postings on craiglist. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised. I never had much respect for that site and never even considered looking for work there fearing it would be full on scams, shams and other flim flam. Turns out reputable agencies post there. Cool. Smile
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7582379
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:25 am

^^That's good to know. I never thought of that. I mean I saw one thing in the paper today but it sounded like I wouldn't have enough me time between that position and work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:45 pm

I'm waiting for my uncle to come over. He is supposed to help me finish up the cabinets in the kitchen. We need to get support back in where we took it out to put in the dishwasher. Plus we have to put shelving back in there. I'm excited because I will get space back in my kitchen and I can start using that counter top again. We aren't supposed to have anything on it in fear in might collapse.

But when this is done I can move stuff back on the counter so my kitchen doesn't look messy. I can finally figure out where my pots, pans, and cooking utensils are going. Plus I'm making a roast for dinner in about an hour.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:10 pm

Having a ridiculously early dinner at a Morrocan restaurant with my super extended group of friends. Did I mention I dislike three quarters of these people. Anywho, the food here is really good. Mmm...Morrocan food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:11 pm

I think I'm about to drive down and visit my parents and everyone they're having out for supper.... Yay food!.... I'm going to need to buy gas... tongue
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7678557
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:43 pm

Gonna take a bath...or shower. The do some Yoville-ing tongue
Then MAYBE hit the sack cause I have work tomorrow....maybe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:06 am

I'm gonna finish up on here... Record a few shows. Then I'm going to head off to bed. I'm trying to get on a schedual but for some reason I keep waiting to go to bed an hour after the time I'm trying to go to bed at... This is going to be a long routine change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:01 am

Just getting woken up. I was laying in bed a while and i thought it was about 10:30-11:00 because of how bright it was in my room... Nope. 8:45. yay.

I get to finish homework today.... Bleh.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:27 pm

I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to do everything today. I have a lot of laundry, cooking, and cleaning to do. Yet I have to do my homework with zombie. Zombie doesn't like my friend alyssa and she wants to hang out with me. My cousin wants to hang out with me but I really don't want to see her. I think I should be nice and at least sit with her for an hour or two. And I have to yell and that stupid whore that is planning on leaving her bf for someone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:32 pm

Reading through "The Velvet Rope" forum.. This crap is soo freakin funny. It's a music industry forum.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:22 pm

Well I'm talking to that girl about the relationship thing. It is going well. I have to start dinner soon and I still have homework and such to do. Wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 25883sk
More Numbers : 7412524
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:42 pm

^^ Good luck, DCGG!

I'm sifting through comments on my dA site. Positive so far. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:06 pm

Chatting with Jose on facebook.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:48 am

I took care of everything I needed to do for the most part. I will be done with laundry in the next two hours and I figure the rest of cleaning can be done tomorrow after class. So it's looking like the rest of my night will be relaxing on the net, watching tv, and possibly talking to people.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7346070
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:56 am

checking facebook, and finally getting back on the forums!!!! Kinda tired and wish I could go to bed, but that ain't happening. classes agian in an hour.....ick.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 25883sk
More Numbers : 7412524
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:59 am

^^ Hey DH! wave

I'm about to start work. This machine is acting up anyway.

-------

https://endless013.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1272
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: The Archives-
Jump to: