TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told

Go down 
+6
MoonRaven
TheDarkHippie
cynfullov
RedAngel
endless dark
ravengrim
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told Evil10
More Numbers : 7685943
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told Empty
PostSubject: Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told   Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:39 pm

Concrete Blow To The Head To Convince Daughter To Attend Church

A 55-year-old man who beat his daughter over the head with a lump of concrete when she refused to go to his Mormon church "does not understand what all the fuss is about", Hastings District Court has heard.

Uluia Muliipu appeared in court after pleading guilty to one count of assault with intent to injure.

Judge Geoff Rea said on February 22 this year Muliipu had become involved in an argument with his daughter who refused to attend church.

He chased her down the street and back into the house picking up a lump of concrete along the way.

He then whacked her over the head in a bedroom with the concrete causing skin on her head to split and start bleeding.

They were both "covered in blood" and he kicked her in the face causing bruising.

"When police arrived you told them your daughter was lucky you did not kill her," Judge Rea said.

He took his shirt off and ran into the laundry where he attempted to rinse the blood out of the shirt.

When told by police to desist he continued rinsing the shirt and blocking their way before he was pepper sprayed.

His daughter was taken to Hawke's Bay Hospital with head injuries.

Defence lawyer Roger Stone told the court Muliipu had been angry his daughter refused to go to church.

He had been under stress before the incident.

He was a "proud" man who was "disappointed" his daughter had elected not to follow his Mormon faith.

Mr Stone said blood on Muliipu's shirt came from him hugging his daughter just before police arrived at his house.

Judge Rea said a probation officer's report made "grim reading" because he "still does not understand what all the fuss is about".

He had been ejected from an anger management course because of his views and had an inability to understand "whacking someone on the head is unacceptable".

In the circumstances there was only one response and that was imprisonment. Muliipu was sentenced to 12 months in jail.

Sickening.Any parent who truly loved their child would never do something so awful.
It's sad to see this happening in this day and age.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7680572

PostSubject: Re: Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told   Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:11 pm

Quote :
He had been ejected from an anger management course because of his views and had an inability to understand "whacking someone on the head is unacceptable".
You have to be pretty damn bad if you p!ss off the anger management people off so bad you get the boot... I want to know what these "circumstances" are that only got him 12 MONTHS in jail because I can think of a lot of things he could be charged with and it comes to a lot more than 1 year. Hopefully it'll be one really long year married to a big guy named Bleu (or whatever) who isn't gental...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com

PostSubject: Re: Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told   Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:48 pm

The "circumstances" are that they think he's insane. The Daughter is probably lucky he even got a jail sentience instead of a straight jacket.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told 25883sk
More Numbers : 7412524
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told   Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:28 pm

Ravengrim, I'm with you on this. It is sickening. Can't think of a better term for it.

And this guy claims to believe in God??

And why was it mentioned that he had been "under stress before the incident"? In what society is that considered justification?
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7643509
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told   Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:36 pm

He's lucky his daughter didn't inherit his temperment.

"He had been ejected from an anger management course because of his views and had an inability to understand "whacking someone on the head is unacceptable".

A repeat offender.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7346070
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told   Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:03 pm

That is just sickening. What kind of parent does that to thier kid! She has the right to choose what religion she follows and wacking her on the head with concrete isn't going to change her mind. That guy should have been put in the looney house! At least he couldnt hurt anyone there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7678557

PostSubject: Re: Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told   Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:13 am

Makes me want to give a brick to the head to the next Mormon who stops me on the street and harasses me.

How the hell doesn't he understand what all the fuss is about??
blast
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
albinasamara
albinasamara

Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 338
: : Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told 2cf2wwg
More Numbers : 7580212
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told   Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:27 am

Was the daughter a minor?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/albinasamara
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told 25883sk
More Numbers : 7412524
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told   Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:50 am

^^ Good question. He's 55, so I'd guess not. Wonder if that would have any impact on the charge?
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told Bjevig
More Numbers : 7583589
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told   Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:01 pm

More good propaganda for the Christians. Rolling Eyes I am being sarcastic, of course.

Red flags should have been raised when the guy had no qualms with beating someone in the head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7678557

PostSubject: Re: Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told   Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:09 pm

^^ No kidding!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7573423
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told   Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:45 pm

Religion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7677252

PostSubject: Re: Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told   Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:49 pm

Spooky wrote:
Religion.

Enough said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told   Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man beat daughter over church refusal, court told
Page 1 of 1