TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body Evil10
More Numbers : 7683317
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body Empty
PostSubject: Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body   Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Guinness Rishi is hoping to become the first person to get tattoos of every national flag on the planet over his entire body.
Mr Rishi, 67, is planning to cover himself in 220 different banners in his quest to become a walking global flag-pole.

Already sporting six tattoos, Canada, Union Jack, India, USA, Cyprus and the Indian Congress Party, on his face, Guinness, who changed his name in honour of the famous record book, believes that he will complete his challenge in three years
He plans to cover his head and face with the most important one-inch flags before inking from his neck down in alphabetical order.

"I will get eight tattoos done on bony areas such as my face each month and up to 16 on fleshy areas such as my stomach," said Guinness.

"I am tattooing my entire body including my private parts, but I am not sure which flag I will be sticking there. In the first phase, I believe that I can put 60 tattoos on my head and then we will start working on my body."

An obsessive record breaker, Guinness already holds four certified world bests and feels that this will be a crowning glory for India.

"People consider me an extraordinary person, not an ordinary person," he said.

"People who have no money wish to do something in their lives, so the poor people try to break records by their strength or their will."

His records include 'taking on the world's oldest adoptee', after he legally took custody of his 61-year-old brother-in-law.

Guinness also built the tallest sugar cube tower in the world, which stood at 64 inches.

Click the link to see the tattoos he already has on his face.
Rolling Eyes Some people will do anything to break a world record.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7570797
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body   Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:59 pm

"People who have no money wish to do something in their lives, so the poor people try to break records by their strength or their will."

That is an amazing quote, no matter how silly I think his plan is. He won't bring about world harmony with his actions, but more power to him, hope he enjoys himself while setting a new record.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7675931

PostSubject: Re: Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body   Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:22 am

Did he seriously have to put them on his face??
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7640883
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body   Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:39 am

^ Guess that one way to represent! Very Happy

I just darn love the Ripley's in the middle there!

What's that one between the British flag and the Canadian?...wtf Bet it's one in progress.

Ah, I personally think he rocks. But I love hug thoses like the Lizzard man and all types of looks.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7674626

PostSubject: Re: Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body   Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:21 pm

Cool! clap

Wonder where he's going to put the Welsh Dragon? Personally I'm planning on having it right over my left hip and onto my thigh. Big job but pride is a massive factor in this grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body   Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1