TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Costume Wigs I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Costume Wigs I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Costume Wigs I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Costume Wigs I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Costume Wigs I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Costume Wigs I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Costume Wigs I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Costume Wigs I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Costume Wigs I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Costume Wigs I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Costume Wigs I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Costume Wigs I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Costume Wigs I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Costume Wigs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Costume Wigs Bjevig
More Numbers : 7594093
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Costume Wigs Empty
PostSubject: Costume Wigs   Costume Wigs I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:36 pm

This is really out of curiosity, what is everyone's sentiment when it comes to wearing wigs or costume wigs as everyday wear?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/

Costume Wigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costume Wigs   Costume Wigs I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:45 pm

If it looks realistic, go for it. If it is obviously fake and not well taken care of, leave it for Halloween.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Costume Wigs 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7654013
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Costume Wigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costume Wigs   Costume Wigs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:52 pm

My personal feelings on wearing wigs or costume wigs is if it makes you happy then wear it, but it just depends on how much self esteeme one has and not caring what other people think. My tastes are somewhat over the top at times. And not related to that statement I would have everynight & day be Halloween for thoses that would want it so.

So there, I've been no help at all. I suppose I should just agree with nsane *to save you any undue hardship. grrrrr hisss

* I wouldn't want to be the cause of 'tomatoes" to be thrown at you, if I weren't there to help you throw them back..

Last edited by cynfullov on Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Remove my ranting.)
Back to top Go down

Costume Wigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costume Wigs   Costume Wigs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:02 pm

I wasn't really making my comment in regards to idiot people. I was just going along the lines that if the wig isn't up to par like I'm sure her clothes are, that it will stick out like a sore thumb.

I don't know about the people in your area, but most of them around here tend to steer clear of anyone dressed goth. I think they think goths will go ape-sh*t on them if they say something... Except for the Scene kids, they're rude to everyone.. But at the same time, would you really consider anything a rainbow-brat has to say?
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.

Costume Wigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costume Wigs   Costume Wigs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:51 pm

Smile hug I'm just well versed in being told and a fews times even in angry tone.. " Halloween's over! " So my comment really only had to do with yours only because you happened to mention the word. It was already on my mind to mention it before you posted of it. I've got issues. I shouldn't vent. I'm sorry.

The grrr and hisss were not directed at you nor your comments either. More an after thought of how hateful people can be. Thinking back on Sophie and others most importantly.

I've met thoses that are Scene who are as nice as can be and thoses that aren't . There are good and bad in every lot as well thoses inbetween.

Thankyou nsane.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Costume Wigs 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7687756
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Costume Wigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costume Wigs   Costume Wigs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:42 pm

When my best girl was having chemo after being diagnosed with breast cancer, she had some quite amazing wigs. She had a rock chick blood red one and the most amazing corkscrew curls one in jet black that went half way down my back when I wore it out. It was great - I felt like a totally different person Smile

I would definitely buy a good quality wig to wear to gigs - I love being mysterious Wink
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : Costume Wigs Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7356574
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Costume Wigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costume Wigs   Costume Wigs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:24 pm

As long as they look ok and not like crap, go for it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Costume Wigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costume Wigs   Costume Wigs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:57 pm

What do you consider a costume wig?

Your thoughts and mine might not be the same. Are you asking in regards to the wig purchases you made not too awlfully long ago or what some would consider theatrical costume type wigs?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Costume Wigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costume Wigs   Costume Wigs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costume Wigs
Page 1 of 1