TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Left 4 Dead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zombienooodle
zombienooodle

Libra Horse
Number of posts : 21
: : Left 4 Dead Th_fyo10
More Numbers : 7430282
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Left 4 Dead Empty
PostSubject: Left 4 Dead   Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:28 pm

So. Left 4 Dead is a Zombie killing action packed adventure funbag. It has 4 different scenarios (No Mercy, Death Toll, Dear Air, and Blood Harvest.) each with 5 chapters in which the survivors have to make their way towards a safe room. Their are 4 survivors (Bill, Zoey, Louis, Francis.) Bill is an old saggy war vet, Zoey is basically usless as she is an inferior character and all she does is whine, Louis is a smart black man, and Francis is a biker dude. zombie attack

No Mercy- starts off on the roof of an apartment building. You can jump off the side of the roof ontop of an airconditioning unit for a quick cheat or just make your way through the building to ground level and then make your way down the road towards the safe room. Shoot the car with the blinking red light, the alarm will go off and a giant horde comes after you. It provides loads of lolz.
Ends at the hospital where if you survive the last attack you get air lifted outta there by a nice man with a helicopter. XD :db:

Death Toll- Basically going through a buncha train track s*** and then going through a town down by a giant body of water. You make your way towards the boathouse and after the final attack run like hell towards the boat dock to become some sweet a** pirate XD at least that's what I would do. :db:

Dead Air- Airport. That's all i've got to say. You get to watch this plane crash in the last chapter which is pretty bad***. Then this little wussy guy in his little cargoplane thing is all like "dude, push that button to fill up the plane and i'll provide the transportation while you get raped in the *** trying to survive until then. After that's all said and done you fly off into the sunset with zombies chasing below. :db:

Blood Harvest- Farmhouse. Basically a whole lotta woods and foliage and running around then freaking out because woah! I didnt see that guy standing in the effing pine tree! Yea. Then you fight off the gigantic horde at the farmhouse in the last chapter and some guy driving this big*** tank looking vehicle and he swoops you away over some fence thing. :db:

Besides the basic zombies their are also special zombies.

The Smoker- pulls you with his tongue; has an actual smokers cough.

The Tank- giant igor looking fellow who beats you in the face with his fists and throws huge bolders at you.

The Hunter- Sneaky little bastard who wear a hoodie and pounces on you for a good raping. Not really, he just trys to tear your face off. He growls.

The Witch- Sad half naked woman who sits and crys in the dark. If you get to close to her or shine your light in her face she goes crazy and stands up and beats the hell outta you until you kill her. Runs like a fruitcake.

The Boomer- Fat*** who finds it hillarious to puke all over you and your friends. He is a natty. His Puke draws a horde.

Also in the game the survivors cannot get infected because they are immune to the virus. They just die. They come back at the next safe room though.

I'll post more about Left 4 Dead later on cause my hands hurt from all of this typing. Just know that it is an epic win. <3

zombie attack
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/snapbraceletskill
GhostRed
GhostRed

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 445
: : Left 4 Dead Th_cil10
More Numbers : 7577531
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Left 4 Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead   Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:45 pm

Hey, me and my hubby used to play this game a bunch, but he stopped because there were so many douche bags that don't want to work together with you and always cause the team to fail. Any tips on playing with teenagers and those that act like them? I know we could just do CPU play, but that's really not the same, as I'm sure you know.
Back to top Go down
zombienooodle
zombienooodle

Libra Horse
Number of posts : 21
: : Left 4 Dead Th_fyo10
More Numbers : 7430282
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Left 4 Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead   Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Well if someone is just playing like a giant d-bag you could always let them go farther ahead in a level. Odds are they will get pounched on by a hunter and die. I always invite a bunch of people over my house and play 2 player and just kill off the CPUs. It makes for interesting play. Online play usually sucks because almost everyone is a d-bag and it makes it hard to enjoy the game. I would have to say 2 player mode is more rewarding and if you wish to play online and someone decides to be a douche then plot against them to get them killed for some nice revenge XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/snapbraceletskill
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Left 4 Dead Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7679259
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Left 4 Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead   Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:01 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Sponsored content

Left 4 Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead   Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Left 4 Dead
Page 1 of 1