TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Zombie Proposal! I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Zombie Proposal! I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Zombie Proposal! I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Zombie Proposal! I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Zombie Proposal! I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Zombie Proposal! I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Zombie Proposal! I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Zombie Proposal! I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Zombie Proposal! I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Zombie Proposal! I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Zombie Proposal! I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Zombie Proposal! I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Zombie Proposal! I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Zombie Proposal!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Zombie Proposal! Evil10
More Numbers : 7682004
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Zombie Proposal! Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Proposal!   Zombie Proposal! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:41 pm

Zombie Proposal!

Found this on You Tube.
"Claudia had been asking me to shoot a zombie movie for a while; she knew how much I wanted to make one and since zombies are very close to my heart, I wasn't going to deny her. It was also around this same time when the subject of marriage started sneaking its way into our conversations more and more often...

Now she took some of the suspense out of the moment by saying, almost verbatim, "I'll say yes whenever you ask me, just as long as the proposal kicks a$$." This is great news to hear, no doubt, but it also adds a little pressure to the situation. So I decided that the best bet was to add more pressure by not only proposing, but shooting a zombie movie as well!

When I told Claudia that I had written up the zombie movie, and that hopefully we would start the production soon, she was very excited and immediately wanted to know if she could be in it. I told her that she could play a brief part as my zombie love interest if she wanted, which she did. But she didn't realize that the whole film was going to be about her...

Then the planning started...I sold my car to get some money for the movie but more importantly for the ring, and I started talking to my coworker Ronni about how to make this happen. Luckily for me, Ronni is awesome and has a crew of great friends and talented artists that were able to get things underway. Claudia surprisingly didn't ask me too many questions about the movie during this time, and those questions she did ask I was able to pass off strangely vague answers with little to no meaning. If she had been paying attention, I think the plot of the movie changed about three times whenever I brought it up. Anyway, fast-forward a few months and now there is a crew of around 20 people that all know what's going to go down, even her sister Stephanie who is in the movie playing the girl who tries to steal my ring; everybody knew but Claudia. She was in make-up for most of the shoot, so she didn't see most of what went on...she only got called in for her scenes at the end.

Needless to say, like on any film set, there were an insane amount of problems: the RED camera we had for the shoot broke down, the dry ice...well it didn't live up to our expectations to say the least...the lights we brought in died and the temperature was somewhere around 20 degrees. When we finally got everything set up, our 6 hour shoot schedule had to be done in 45 minutes before the sun set...but it was probably the most fun I've ever had shooting any film and the crew, especially Ronni, did an awesome job. And besides, how can you go wrong with zombies, a zombie cat and an angry human tree who disapproves of everything you do?

And of course...the most important part...SHE SAID YES! So now I have the rest of my life to look forward to also tongue

So here it is...she knew that there was a proposal scene at the end of it, but I had thrown her off the scent well enough that she NEVER suspected it was a real proposal...After the final take, we kept the cameras rolling and when it came time to ask her to marry me again, this time it was for real.

I couldn't be happier Smile"

Cute and creative.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Zombie Proposal! 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7639570
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Zombie Proposal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Proposal!   Zombie Proposal! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:24 pm

Aw.. I would'a beat the crap out of him!

Selling his car. God.

Then.. I would have broken things off with him for bein'a dumb head.

But it was cute & creative I agree.
Dry ice is never as reliable as a fog machine.
(Mentioned also before by others here.)
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : Zombie Proposal! Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7342131
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Zombie Proposal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Proposal!   Zombie Proposal! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:48 pm

awww, how cute!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&

Zombie Proposal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Proposal!   Zombie Proposal! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:57 pm

Gahhh... cute!
Back to top Go down
shortpsycho
shortpsycho

Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 498
: : Zombie Proposal! Th_sta10
More Numbers : 7569567
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Zombie Proposal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Proposal!   Zombie Proposal! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:59 pm

That is adorable. My boyfriend has a love for zombies too... maybe i should show him this =D
Back to top Go down
http://weinridge.com
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : Zombie Proposal! Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7674618
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Zombie Proposal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Proposal!   Zombie Proposal! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:39 am

^^ good idea Wink

Cute.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
Sponsored content

Zombie Proposal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Proposal!   Zombie Proposal! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Proposal!
Page 1 of 1