TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy

Go down 
+6
cynfullov
Ginger_Snaps
RedAngel
SPF
velvet spider
ravengrim
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy Evil10
More Numbers : 7687256
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy Empty
PostSubject: Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy   Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:32 pm

Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy

Put aside your fears of swine flu. TV preacher Pat Robertson’s Web site has just issued a bulletin warning Americans of the real threat we face this season: Demons may be lurking in our Halloween candy.

In a column on the Christian Broadcasting Network’s Web site, writer Kimberly Daniels asserts that “demons” sneak into bags of Halloween candy at grocery stores.

“Most of the candy sold during this season has been dedicated and prayed over by witches,” Daniels wrote. “I do not buy candy during the Halloween season. Curses are sent through the tricks and treats of the innocent whether they get it by going door to door or by purchasing it from the local grocery store. The demons cannot tell the difference.”

The Rev. Barry W. Lynn, executive director of Americans United for Separation of Church and State, urged Robertson and Daniels to lighten up.

“I’ve heard of the devil being in the details, but to think he’s lurking inside a Snickers bar is a little too much,” Lynn quipped. “Pat Robertson has always peddled some scary stuff, but this is over the top.”

Added Lynn, “I hate to see all of that candy go to waste. I wish Robertson would send it to me, because I’m throwing a Halloween party and could use it.”

Daniels asserts that far from being harmless fun, Halloween is a veritable doorway to hell, full of literal monsters.

“Halloween is much more than a holiday filled with fun and tricks or treats,” she wrote. “It is a time for the gathering of evil that masquerades behind the fictitious characters of Dracula, werewolves, mummies and witches on brooms. The truth is that these demons that have been presented as scary cartoons actually exist. I have prayed for witches who are addicted to drinking blood and howling at the moon.”

Robertson, founder of the Christian Coalition and an influential player in American politics, has long opposed Halloween. As far back as 1982, he attacked the holiday as a “Satanic ritual” and said on the air, “I think we ought to close Halloween down.”

CBN later produced a pamphlet titled “Hallowed or Harmful: Christian Perspective on Halloween.” It asserted, “During Halloween, little children in particular are the weak ones.”

On Oct. 29, 2007, Robertson called Halloween a “festival of the devil” and added that celebrating the holiday is “a mistake for Christians.”

Lynn urged Robertson to take a deep breath and try to relax.

“I think Pat has been watching too many scary movies,” Lynn said. “Still, if he doesn’t want to celebrate Halloween, that’s fine with me, but he should quit trying to spoil everyone else’s fun.”

Americans United is a religious liberty watchdog group based in Washington, D.C. Founded in 1947, the organization educates Americans about the importance of church-state separation in safeguarding religious freedom.

Best anti-Halloween story so far this season.
Beware of the demonic candy........................................
teeter
Back to top Go down
velvet spider

Number of posts : 246
: : Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7398893
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy   Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:51 pm

Oh, dear.

Then again, hey, there might be a cottage industry here.

I'm thinking,
"Velvet Spider's Homemade Demon-Free Candy Corn."

(Is that money I smell...?) Cool

Last edited by velvet spider on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7570101
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy   Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:55 pm

wow thats so funny and extremely silly at the same time.

Its a candy bar gonna spew green goo at me at the candy isle
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy 25883sk
More Numbers : 7413837
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy   Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:08 pm

Finally! I no longer have to be responsible for my own sweet tooth -- it's the demonic candy's fault! dance <-- banana runt
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy Bjevig
More Numbers : 7584902
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy   Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:15 pm

LOL. Are you sure this is not from the Onion?

Prayed over by witches? Like the candy manufacturers need any extra help to get their product sold. Honestly, if their faith in their god is all that strong (and provided he actually exists), shouldn't these supposed prayers be...null...and void? If a little demon is really infesting the candy, shouldn't they flee once a True Christian TM bites into it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
: : Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy 25883sk

PostSubject: Re: Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy   Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:22 pm

Surely witches have better things to do with their time than "pray" over a mini-Twix.

Wish I had a mini-Twix.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
: : Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy Bjevig

PostSubject: Re: Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy   Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:25 pm

I wish I had a whole bag of candy. Wait, I'll just click my heels three times and fly off on my broom to the store.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy   Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:30 pm

^^ Laughing "There's no place like CVS, there's no place like CVS..." witch
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7644822
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy   Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:47 pm

QuoteGinger_Snaps True Christian TM [/i]~ End Quote[/i]

Lovin' that.

But what about ALLLLL the churches that are holding trunk or treats.
There are fathoms of them. hmmmm??

For those that don't know what these are, this is trick or treating open to the public. It's held in the church parking lots by the members who decorate their open car trunks and children go car to car getting candy and or other treats. Other organizations besides churches do this too, but a great deal many of them are held by churches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy   Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:01 am

*Facepalm*

...................Bhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

dance <---Before demonic candy..... naughty

devildance <------After demonic candy!!!! bite
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7574736
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy   Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:21 pm

Well witches obviously use candy corn at their alters, but the stuff about Snickers is silly. The people of Mars Incorporated candy production are alien invaders, lets not be silly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7347383
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy   Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:41 pm

we have trunk and treats everywhere in TN, heck the churches there supplied most of the candy companies proffits just for all of the Halloween stuff they put on, and yet most of them would probably say something simmalar to this. That is why I hate TN. stupid, stupid people.

but really, that article made my day!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 491
More Numbers : 7580202
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy   Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:31 pm

TheDarkHippie wrote:

but really, that article made my day!

I couldn't agree more!!!

Demon Candy.... kooky LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/XwhipsXchainsXhandcuffs
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7678565

PostSubject: Re: Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy   Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:15 pm

Trunk or treat?????????

This is making me think elephants!

Anyhoo just another example of how evil and wretched we all are.

I wish I was only making a batch of toffee at 5am tomorrow Wink
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy   Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:16 pm

helen damnation wrote:
Trunk or treat?????????

This is making me think elephants!

Anyhoo just another example of how evil and wretched we all are.

I wish I was only making a batch of toffee at 5am tomorrow Wink

I see trunk or treat a lot in the Churches of Christ but it seems to be a protestant thing. Even though I have never participated in said event (my parents let me trick or treat when I was younger), but from what I have seen, adults set up their cars in the church parking lot and fill their trunks with loads of candy to hand out to all the young kids.
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy Evil10
More Numbers : 7687256

PostSubject: Re: Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy   Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:27 pm

The orignial blog post was removed from Pat Robinson's site,but I did find it online.
You can read the original blog post
here .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy   Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Americans Of ‘Demonic’ Halloween Candy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1