TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior Evil10
More Numbers : 7696447
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior Empty
PostSubject: Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior   Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:26 pm

The Happiest Place On Earth?

Staff at Disneyland Paris, the most popular tourist attraction in Europe, are considering industrial action to improve their working conditions after the suicides of three employees since the start of the year.

Guy-Bruno Mboe, leader of a Disneyland union, has blamed the latest two deaths on “brutal” working conditions. “It’s all about profit, profit, profit,” said Mboe. “The combination of fewer staff and demands for more productivity just pushed this poor man over the edge.”

The directors of the resort denied that the suicide of an employee in his home on March 26 had anything to do with his working conditions. They complained of a union attempt to exploit the tragedy.

The man was identified only as Franck L, a 37-year-old father of four and restaurant manager at Disneyland. He hanged himself on the day he was supposed to return to work after holidays and sick leave.
Another Disneyland restaurant worker had thrown himself in front of a train five weeks earlier. At the beginning of February an employee had committed suicide for what the company called “personal reasons”. After being sacked, another worker recently threatened to kill himself in the theme park.

According to Mboe, the restaurant manager had told colleagues he wanted to leave his job “because of having to work more and more with less and less means”.

The company has said that it will investigate the “possible factors of stress or harassment”.

It's not just your job or mine that's pushing us all harder in the name of
profit.
I fully expect to see many more stories like this worldwide until the global economy improves.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior Bjevig
More Numbers : 7594093
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior   Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:08 pm

What do you expect from an American company?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/

PostSubject: Re: Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior   Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:10 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
What do you expect from an American company?

Well, an American company working in a country without US working standards... though I'd have thought France would have similar ones.

Anyway... I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that XD
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7687756
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior   Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:51 pm

I'm not surprised. The French are always having to strike to improve working conditions.

I hope they do go out... more people should shout about bad employers and make their voices heard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior   Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poor Working Conditions At Disney Paris Linked To Suicidal behavior
Page 1 of 1