TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam)

Go down 
+7
La Diva Carlotta
Morwenna
RedAngel
SPF
Spooky
Ginger_Snaps
DarkDreamer
11 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7513772
Registration date : 2008-09-09

A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) Empty
PostSubject: A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam)   A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:37 pm

I’m currently working on m final paper for a class I’m currently taking on material culture and folk life. For our final exam, we were asked to examine an aspect of material culture, and I chose to examine the typography of gothic fashion and how such fashion relates to the subculture as a whole.

As such, I need to gather some in-depth data from people in the scene. Hence why I am posting this here.

Feel free to skip any questions you don’t want to answer and just answer what you’re comfortable with.

When you’re done, email this to Kathleen.Ravenia at gmail.com or simply re-post it here.

If anyone is interested, I can re-post my final paper (with personal information such as names and locations edited out, of course!) once it's been completed.

Thanks in advance to anyone who fills this out!

What is your name or alias?

What is your age?

Where are you from?

At what age did you first get involved in the gothic subculture?

What drew you to it? Music, fashion, friends, aesthetics, etc.

Do you wear gothic clothing? Why or why not?

If so, what style(s) do you wear, and why?

How does such clothing make you feel?

In your eyes, what makes clothing good or aesthetically pleasing?

How have you seen the fashion change over time?

What are your feelings on the following:

Hot Topic
Cloaks
Using costumes as a part of one’s wardrobe

Are you a part of your local goth scene?

Does your clothing reflect your relationship with this scene? How?

How does your choice of clothing relate to or influence your interactions with other people? Does this make you more comfortable or less comfortable with your choice of fashion?

Aside from work or school uniforms, do you often wear clothing that isn’t gothic? How often? Why?

Is there anything else you want to mention that may be relevant to this study?
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) Bjevig
More Numbers : 7580963
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam)   A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:02 am

I don't mind posting this here.

Mary A. (Mary is my real name, I just use a lot of pseudonyms). The pseudonyms I do use are usually derived from movies or literature.

What is your age?

Where are you from?
southern middle Tennessee

I was closet goth since 14 but finally embraced it when I was 18

A friend come into school as a goth, so that hooked me on the fashion. Ever since I was a young girl, I was always into the darker aspects of life.

It depends on if someone views them as gothic. I usually dress up whenever I go out--not so much when I stay at home.

I tend to have an affinity for the romantic fashions due to the materials (lace, velvets, satins, silks, etc), so I mix that with typical black jeans.

Mysteriously dark with a tinge of whimsy

The cut/pattern and how it actually fits/lays on a normal person really does it for me. It has to lightly hug the body to show of it's figure but without highlighting all the lumpy contours.

There is definitely a change over the decades when dealing with the overall gothic fashion, which does coincide with the rest of the conventional culture and media. The current trend seems to go for the cyber/industrial feel, even in the steampunk fashions.

Hot Topic

Hot Topic still has its plus sides in that they still somewhat carry the darker more gothic fashions, but it's a bit impractical considering they have such limited sizes.

Cloaks
Cloaks are beautiful and sumptuous and really good at keeping you warm, but the fabric can get caught in doors.

As long as the costume itself is well made and is comfortable for all day wear, it can be a good thing. I sometimes derive inspirations directly from Halloween costumes.

I am the scene, considering the small size of my area.

My clothing reflects a certain amount of my mentality--my own inner self of which I try to squeeze out.

How does your choice of clothing relate to or influence your interactions with other people? Does this make you more comfortable or less comfortable with your choice of fashion?
Those influences would have to be on their part and how they view me--clothing may be my choice in costume, but it does not dictate how I interact with people. I try to hold myself to this by not having other people's choice in who they adorn themselves dictate how I interact with them. If people choose not to interact with me based on how I am dressed, then perhaps I do not wish to interact with them based on their superficial judgments, so their negative perceptions do not make me feel any less comfortable about my choice in costume.

Aside from work or school uniforms, do you often wear clothing that isn’t gothic? How often? Why?
Again, it would depend on if someone views my clothing as gothic or not, but since it is based on my own judgments, I usually spend time in "non gothic" clothing since I spend most of my current time at home--but this does change to varying degrees depending on how many classes I have in any given semester.

Possibly the early early influences (from centuries past) that have had influence on current gothic clothing including attitudes from the varying cultures.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7570797
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam)   A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:15 am

"Spooky" Robert F.

What is your age?

Where are you from?
New Jersey

My family has many musicians and artists in it, and their many tastes in film, music, fashion and art exposed me to a lot more then most children; one of the styles I had an early affinity for was the late 1980's punk/goth.

Yes, though it has evolved as I have aged.

A more reserved style of goth, with a hodgepodge of punk, metal, and formal fashions. I feel some clothes that I wore ten or fifteen years ago, just don't fit someone my age. My interests in a gothic look and style has matured, with clothes that are neat and clean but still fun, comprising of a fair amount of hard edges and lines in outfits.

Comfortable

Each piece of clothing should be considered as one part of an outfit, not just some individual item. Clothes should be interesting and fun, but bought and worn because their comfortable first and foremost.

Every 12-17 years the trends recycle, I'm seeing the scenester kids today wearing the same fitted pants, eyeliner, nail polish and creepers that I was wearing in 1996. Though back then, I was sort of an outcast of outcasts, because in the mid to late 90's, the wide-leg pants were in.

Hot Topic Haven't shopped there in at least 7 years, most of the clothing seems a bit too juvenile too me, and I mean that in no way as an insult to anyone who shops there.
Cloaks I had an ex who made her own cloak, which was fun, but I don't see any reason for myself to have one or wear one.
Using costumes as a part of one’s wardrobe I'm a man who's all about dressing up, and if your involved in the right scene or party, go for it. However, rocking a pirate outfit or cloak everyday dances the fine line of silliness.

I think I pre-date the goth/punk scene of my area.

No, wherever I've lived, I've carried myself and my own sense of style and fashion with me.

I think the pop culture movement of boys with eyeliner, nail polish and skinny jeans have made it more socially acceptable, but I've been dressing like this for nearly two decades, so my likes and dislikes aren't effected by peers or strangers.

Any clothing I wear, always has a touch of my goth/punk interests; I wouldn't purchase anything that I didn't think conveys my sense of style.

Like any fashion or genre, it's hard to truly define what is or is not "gothic", "punk" or "pop", but it's fair to say that any trend or style is both internally dictated by those within the scene, as well as being changed by trends outside of its' core cliches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7566162
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam)   A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:06 pm

- SPF

What is your age?
Where are you from?
- stl MO
- I have always had an interest in mystery, death, and dark aesthetics....I didn't know that it was called goth until I was 10
- as a young kid aesthetics was the first thing that drew me in. I would always watch the addams family and aspire to have a family just like that and live in a creepy house. Then in high school I started listening to post-punk music and other bands from the 80s. I decided that that was my favorite type of music and learned that is was also termed "goth." Eventually I put the music and aesthetics together as a young teen in high school.

-I wear clothing that has gothic aesthetics, but they are not specifically labeled gothic because I dont shop at specific gothic clothing stores. This is a tricky question to answer. Over all I can look gothic, but my individual pieces of clothing are usually purchased from Macys or Forever 21.

- I try to incorporate Victorian styles of gothic clothing. I also enjoy putting a gothic twist on 1920s, 1960s mod and 1950s style of clothing

- I feel comfortable in a style that I think is aesthetically pleasing.

- If it flatters the body, is creative, uses good use of color and line, and matches with the overall look (makeup and accessories)

- It went from awesomely 80s to incorporating different eras from the past and future, and using dark pop culture references such as tim burton movies.

Hot Topic - not gothic. Hot topic displays clothing that is popular for the alternative scene. Right now the popular atl scene is the whole "hipster" neon colored "scene" thing.
Cloaks - ewwwww not flattering, but if you like it go for it. I think they are for ren fairs only.
Using costumes as a part of one’s wardrobe - I try to avoid looking like a Haloween costume, and if your outfit does then I think it looks ugly. But if it makes you happy then go for it. I would only do it if I didnt look like I just went shopping at Leg Avenue.

- not really, i am in college at a small town. I dont have time to go to clubs, but I want to b/c i enjoy the music.

- well i usually wear PJs to class, but when I go out I have gothic influences. This shows that I am comfortable in my "gothness" not to always have to look goth all the time. Personally I think my look is more fashion forward than what most goths I see wearing. I do this because of my general interest in high fashion.

- I usually wear what I want despite who I hang out with.

I wear non goth clothing all the time. I am a college student and I want to wake up in my PJs then go right to class. I love hoodies and sweat pants

Goth is such a diverse term that is always interpreted in many different ways. Overall I think goth taps into the darker and mysterious side of life. One may choose to interpret that in what ever way they want.

Last edited by SPF on Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) 25883sk
More Numbers : 7409898
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam)   A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:03 pm

Heather B. "RedAngel" or "Red"

What is your age?

Where are you from?
Newington, CT; now Raleigh, NC

I'll say 16. I remember going to the drugstore with a guy friend, and getting a magazine with a White Zombie interview, as well as bottles of Wet N Wild Black and Denim Blue polish. I had to sneak the black into the house.

Music to some degree, but more fashion and aesthetics. I had no goth friends. After some years of trying to fit in/blend in with others (non-goths), I went for my own aesthetic, a goth-hippie blend. I was drawn to a darker look I guess because it was beautiful with an aggressive edge. I still wanted to be beautiful, but on my own terms -- and I found comfort in all things dark and loud.

Do you wear gothic clothing? Why or why not? If so, what style(s) do you wear, and why?
Depends on your definition. Much of my clothing consists of either clean lines with strategic cutouts, or elven-style flowy designs. So, corporate goth and elven goth, I suppose. I do appreciate all aspects of gothic fashion, and would dip a toe in each if I had the means.

Wonderful! Beautiful. Strong.

Its ability to complement the wearer, and to appeal on a subconscious level -- to evoke a fantasy, or to project confidence or glamour. Also, if it's an accurate expression of a person's aesthetic or cultural values. And it helps if it's well-made!

I'd say it's expanded. It now encompasses many individual interpretations of goth. I'm in favor of that, as I object to being a walking stereotype.

Hot Topic

I miss the days when it was good (circa 1996-98)!! I liked the accessibility it offered -- it became a lot easier to find really gorgeous clothes -- and again, this was back when you could get a black rose-pattern burnout velvet slipdress or a men's wine satin button-down shirt. Nice to have been able to get those a short drive from campus rather than pay shipping.

Cloaks
They can be beautiful, especially hooded and in deep jewel tones, but they're not quite my thing.

No problem at all. Use what you have to in order to achieve your look. It's a damn sight better than wearing "juicy" written across one's a$$.

No. I don't even know if there's a scene here. I met a couple goths here some years back, but I ran into the same trouble I did in high school and college -- they had way too much attitude; no warmth or sense of humor.

Most days, yes. I'm not a hardcore traditionalist. My clothes reflect that: I have a dark aesthetic, but I don't want to be unapproachable b/c I'd rather encourage dialogue between alternative and mainstream people. Even if that means being an occasional spokesperson (on my less misanthropic days).

Oops, I think I covered that above.

Sometimes. I have a hippie/blues side; I was raised by... a very unique person who happened to be a hippie. Also, my grandmother's influence has informed some of my '40s-style fashion choices.

Yeah. I think everyone who identifies as goth does so for their own reasons; it's not the same for all. For me, my early years were tempered 50/50 with happiness and pain, such that I started tossing more and more of "the rules" -- the accepted standards when it came to music, fashion, and values in general. I found greater comfort in a life that acknowledged both light and dark, without judgment. Beauty with strength and warmth, even when I felt cold and weak -- this is what I saw in Goth. That's why I identify with the community -- I feel at home here.

Last edited by RedAngel on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3717
: : A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) 25a7xqo
More Numbers : 7576296
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam)   A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:34 am

What is your name or alias? Lauren (real)/Morwenna (alias)

What is your age? 22

Where are you from? Montana

At what age did you first get involved in the gothic subculture? Towards the end of high school, mostly my senior year

What drew you to it? First it was the friends and fashion, they in turn introduced me to some of the music. I knew System Of a Down and AFI first, and then I was directed to the original goth bands-Bauhaus, The Damned, Siouxsie, etc. I no longer listen to those first two bands.

Do you wear gothic clothing? Why or why not? Yes,

If so, what style(s) do you wear, and why? I don't wear gothic style to an extreme degree usually. I tend to stick to plain black clothes and gothy jewelry

How does such clothing make you feel? Comfortable, invisible

In your eyes, what makes clothing good or aesthetically pleasing? fitting well, not revealing too much skin, nothing tacky like sequins, no bright colours or obnoxious patterns

How have you seen the fashion change over time? I haven't really, I'm too young, but I see a variety of fashions both old and new.

Hot Topic: Worked there, hated it. Will buy things that I like there but for the most part I find their clothing to be accommodating to teen trends, not my style.

Cloaks: Nice, but they tend to get in the way. I will wear mine if the occassion calls for it, but it usually doesn't.

Using costumes as a part of one’s wardrobe: Depends on what mood I'm in, usually I don't.

Are you a part of your local goth scene? No, it's mostly non-existant and those who do associate themselves with goth to a minor degree are usually trashy drug-addicts.

Does your clothing reflect your relationship with this scene? How? Yes, it's humble.

How does your choice of clothing relate to or influence your interactions with other people? Does this make you more comfortable or less comfortable with your choice of fashion? Most people think my style is cool, but usually it's not mentioned and most people aren't afraid to talk to me or anything.

Aside from work or school uniforms, do you often wear clothing that isn’t gothic? How often? Why? I wear PJs around the house a lot.

Is there anything else you want to mention that may be relevant to this study? Nothing that hasn't already been said by others.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7581927

PostSubject: Re: A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam)   A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:24 am

I emailed my responses a few days back....I figure I shuold post them here too. It's interesting how much we have in common!

Ileana

What is your age?

Where are you from?
The Bronx, New York City, NY

I knew I was “dark” way back in elementary school. I did not know Gothic was the name for it until I got to high school.

The fashion, esthetics and the music drew me to it. My oldest brother was/is Goth, so he was an influence, though I didn’t know it until much later.

Yes and no. I tend to wear almost only black, but I don’t always wear stereotypical Gothic clothing.

I tend to prefer a more Romantic or Victorian style, but this is not always practical, so I don’t wear it often. I would describe my Gothic style as eclectic. I tend to wear business type skirts with all types of different style tops, from frilly blouses to button down shirts. In the summer I wear mostly dresses, in different styles, but almost always black. I have never worn anything purchased from a Goth store. I get most of my clothes from department or discount stores.

Comfortable.

For me, clothing has to be well made and comfortable. I absolutely hate cyber goth clothing. It’s cheap and feels uncomfortable.

A few years back cyber goth was all the rage, now steam punk has become more popular.

Hot Topic
HT used to have interesting stuff, but their merchandise is completely different now. Their stuff is more trendy now.

Cloaks
Cloaks are ok, but just not practical to wear out, except to certain Goth events.

I’ve never done it, and considering how cheaply made and crappy costumes are, I don’t see why anyone would want to.

Not really. Recently I’ve been attending some local Goth events.

I just wear whatever I want, I’m not influenced by the Goth scene.

Most people find it odd that I wear so much black. They’re curious and ask a lot of questions. I’m comfortable with my clothes. It sets me apart from everyone else.

On occasion I throw on something bright and colorful, for no reason. I own a couple of brightly colored dresses, for the summer. But I always find a way to Goth up these outfits.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam)   A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:12 pm

By the by... how much to cloaks/capes cost anyway?
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) Bjevig
More Numbers : 7580963
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam)   A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:08 am

nsanelilmunky wrote:

Most of the time they are massively overpriced (used $20 worth of fabric and charge over 100). Cloaks are pretty easy to make, so just get a costume pattern and sew away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
shortpsycho
shortpsycho

Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 498
: : A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) Th_sta10
More Numbers : 7570880
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam)   A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:50 am

Catie/shortpsycho/trinkette

What is your age?

Where are you from?
Washington state

Around 11. Got more heavily into it in high school

Fashion definitely is what drew me in the most. My music taste is very varied. At first my "gothic-ness" made people not like me (I think I was the only one at my school at age 11 that dresses in a lot of black), but in high school people are attracted to others that look like they can relate to.

Sometimes. I like a lot of different things, like music, my taste in fashion is also very varied.

I just like black as a color and i like the way it looks on me. i love lace, chains, pvc, velvet, the color red. I don't really know why I like it. I just find it pleasing to look at. Like a hot guy ^.^

Schmexy =D

Again, extremely varied

Hot Topic

Not a huge fan of their selection. (except for their plethora of fairy T's) every once in a while I find something I like. I saw this rainbow-y petticoat a while back I really wanted.
Cloaks
I prefer a really gorgeous coat/jacket. something a little more functional
I personally wouldn't
not really. Just moved back to WA from FL and don't really know anyone

How does your choice of clothing relate to or influence your interactions with other people? It doesn't really on my end. But when I'm feeling a little dark one day and someone calls me names I just figure they're filth and not worth my time =D

Does this make you more comfortable or less comfortable with your choice of fashion?
Doesn't really matter. I am happy with how I look, and I believe people who are quick to judge are generally worthless. So I guess it kinda helps me weed out the baddies.

Aside from work or school uniforms, do you often wear clothing that isn’t gothic? How often? Why? I do. Very often. My dress usually depends on my mood in the morning.

Back to top Go down
http://weinridge.com

PostSubject: Re: A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam)   A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:44 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
nsanelilmunky wrote:

Most of the time they are massively overpriced (used $20 worth of fabric and charge over 100). Cloaks are pretty easy to make, so just get a costume pattern and sew away.

If I ever have time Neutral I have this one in mind, but it's a bit more complicated than cape with a hood. Where the hood connects is almost like a jacket at the top, but turns into a cape.... a fitted cape/cloak if that makes any sense.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7566162
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam)   A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:41 pm

How did the final paper go?? Can we read it? I wrote a paper on gothic culture my freshmen year. Id be willing to share that as well
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7570797
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam)   A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:20 am

SPF wrote:
How did the final paper go?? Can we read it? I wrote a paper on gothic culture my freshmen year. Id be willing to share that as well

Good Call. How did it go?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
GhostRed
GhostRed

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 445
: : A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) Th_cil10
More Numbers : 7576218

PostSubject: Re: A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam)   A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:29 pm

Oh darn, wish I'd seen this in April, I love taking surveys.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7640883
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam)   A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:53 pm

^ You still could if you want. It's always interesting to read.

Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7579753
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam)   A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:22 am

I would really like to see the report/final that came out of this survey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
shortpsycho
shortpsycho

Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 498
: : A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) Th_sta10
More Numbers : 7570880
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam)   A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:36 pm

What everyone else said >.<
Back to top Go down
http://weinridge.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam)   A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Survey on Gothic Fashion... (it's for a final exam)
Page 1 of 1