TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : 'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive Evil10
More Numbers : 7696447
Registration date : 2008-07-21

'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive Empty
PostSubject: 'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive   'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:11 pm

Claude Pretorius has been working to correct the bureaucratic error since 2006, when he discovered, while applying for a passport, that the Department of Home Affairs had listed him as dead.
"They told me that I could not apply for a passport as I am deceased," the Johannesburg man told the The Star newspaper.Mr Pretorius said he got a sworn affidavit from police affirming that he is alive and was issued a new identity number, enabling him to buy a car.
But the problem resurfaced last year when he tried to register the car with the traffic department.
"I found out that my status has again been changed to deceased," he said.

It gets worse,click the link at the top to see how much worse it gets.
Hopefully the publicity this story generates will help him in his quest to prove that he is indeed alive.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : 'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7592883
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: 'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive   'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:12 pm

I would be pissed. I would tell them if they really wanted me to kick the bucket already then where the hell is all of the insurance money I'm supposed to get from dying?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : 'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7689061
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: 'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive   'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:06 pm

Geez, What is wrong with people?
And how did he supposedly die?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : 'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7595057
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: 'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive   'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:43 pm

Holy crap! How does something like this even happen?! shock
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : 'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7592883
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: 'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive   'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:39 pm

To be honest as soon as I read this I thought of the movie hackers. The police cheif calls in about something and then says, "I'M WHAT?!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive   'Dead' man spends four years fighting to prove he is alive I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1