TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+17
ani raina
ravengrim
Madelchai
Spooky
Vampira132
WrappedinReflection
ani urania
helen damnation
endless dark
Emmature
TheDarkHippie
DarkDreamer
MoonRaven
cynfullov
La Diva Carlotta
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:23 pm

I really need to write this paper. I can't wait for this quarter to be over. I also can't wait for these next two weeks to be over. The store I work at is doing inventory.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7592883
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:29 pm

^^In agreement to yours, I can't wait for college to be over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
ani raina
ani raina

Taurus Number of posts : 39
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 2cf2wwg
More Numbers : 6642505
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:38 pm

RedAngel wrote:
DCGG and Ani: Oh no! Summer colds suck! Hope you both get better very soon.

Nsane: Hydrocortisone cream works well for me. It's pretty cheap too, for those times when you have to put it on with a paint roller. faint

thank u! i am better now. i got that head cold TWICE this aug. man dat was crazy! faint
Back to top Go down
ani raina
ani raina

Taurus Number of posts : 39
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 2cf2wwg
More Numbers : 6642505
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:41 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
ani urania wrote:
its about 98 degress here in NYC where i'm am, rite? so why do i have this crazy head cold and a 100 degree fever? Mad tantrum

Oh no! Feel better!

My rant: I'm itchy everywhere again. LOL shock

thanks, love! itchy? damn, your blood's DAT sweet for the mosquitoes?! scream Laughing ( i really HATE mosquitoes! Mad )
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:44 pm

So much homework. So very little patience to do it. I have to hide from my own apartment because my roommate is bringing her bf home and they are going to "crisen" her bedroom. Ugh. Her room is right next to mine so I'm not sure when I should go back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:07 pm

^^^ Ef them. It's your apartment too. If they really need their privacy, they can spring for a hotel room. And if they're too loud for your taste, headphones.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7568556
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:29 pm

My sister came & has gone home again tear
I am going to try to get my booty back down there soon since they're not coming back for x-mas. They said they'd pay for half my flight so that's pretty awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:33 pm

I'm a dumb*ss. When I ordered that bedframe, it was delivered to my old apartment, not my new one. My old apartment just left my mom a message saying that if I didn't come pick it up, they were going to return it to sender.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:32 am

^^Well the bright side is you are actually going to get it instead of someone stealing it.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7526902
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:16 pm

UGH!!! I want to punch my roommates!!!

We've had a really big moth problem since moving, which is extremely problematic for me. I'm a fiber arts major, I have a lot of antique and irreplaceable textiles, and a ton of amazing clothing that I'd rather not have eaten. Not to mention, much of my diet is excellent moth food (dried beans, grains, etc.)

I've been trying to keep the common rooms and my bedroom clean, and have bought a bunch of cedar boards to place around the apartment.

I've asked my roommates to help by cleaning up after themselves and doing their dishes, and to help me buy enough moth traps for the whole apartment. They said they would, but I know it was just to shut me up. I have yet to see so much as a cleaned plate or a few dollars towards buying traps.

I'm getting so fed up with this. I already found holes in two of my tapestries, I've had to throw away a lot of food, and I just can't deal with this.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7579292
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:05 pm

^^^thats super lame!!!! try moth balls.
I hate it when my roommies dont do the dishes.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 25883sk
More Numbers : 7423028
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:10 pm

"Someone" has given me a hard time again about not having a better job yet. It's not like I'm not trying. Anyway, now my eyes are puffy and burning. I'll be OK after a good night's sleep, but it just kind of sucks for now.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:50 pm

fire
Mad

So, I joined a pagan guild on Gaia. Within their description of the guild and how to treat others, they have this:

Quote :
Bide the Wiccan Law ye must,
In perfect love and perfect trust.
Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill
An' ye harm none, do what ye will.

What ye send forth comes back to thee
So ever mind the law of three
Follow this with mind and heart,
Merry ye meet, and merry ye part.

So, I've been taking part in conversation. This one girl was interested in why I was interested in Freyja as one of my goddesses. Her I don't have a serious issue with. This other member chimes in with her own comments.

I don't who the hell you are. Don't insult another's gods/goddesses. I do NOT care how many people think Freyja is a 'whore', to me she is not and one should not use that degrading word to describe her. And I really don't care how many people one knows that are trying to reclaim the word 'whore' as a humbling word rather than a demeaning one. IT'S STILL DEMEANING AND INSULTING.
blast
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7595057
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:39 am

RedAngel wrote:
"Someone" has given me a hard time again about not having a better job yet. It's not like I'm not trying. Anyway, now my eyes are puffy and burning. I'll be OK after a good night's sleep, but it just kind of sucks for now.

hug hug hug
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7595057
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:43 am

I had a massive headache which made me miss out on going out to dinner with my husband and out friends. It also ruined my little shopping excursion in Bar Harbor, Maine. Mad And the Excedrin I took didn't take effect as quickly as I wanted it to. Feeling better now, but only after an hour and a half nap.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:13 am

Nsane they should be doing that especially for a person you believe in.

My throat is killing me. I've been caughing a lot because my throat is dry because no matter how much water I drink it doesn't help. The more I cough the worse my throat is when it comes to getting dry and sore.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 25883sk
More Numbers : 7423028
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:53 am

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
RedAngel wrote:

hug hug hug

Diva, thank you. hug And I'm sorry about that headache that messed with your shopping trip.

Nsane: I'm with you. That was really insulting on the part of the person who put down Freyja. Makes me wonder how that person identifies as pagan if they're that willing to leap on others for their beliefs. And by the way, I've heard nothing about Freyja being a whore -- that sounds like BS made up by detractors.

DCGG, I hope your throat heals up soon. Stick with herbal teas with honey, and hopefully that will help mend you.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7691076
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:55 am

nsanelilmunky wrote:
fire
Mad

So, I joined a pagan guild on Gaia. Within their description of the guild and how to treat others, they have this:

Quote :
Bide the Wiccan Law ye must,
In perfect love and perfect trust.
Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill
An' ye harm none, do what ye will.

What ye send forth comes back to thee
So ever mind the law of three
Follow this with mind and heart,
Merry ye meet, and merry ye part.

So, I've been taking part in conversation. This one girl was interested in why I was interested in Freyja as one of my goddesses. Her I don't have a serious issue with. This other member chimes in with her own comments.

I don't who the hell you are. Don't insult another's gods/goddesses. I do NOT care how many people think Freyja is a 'whore', to me she is not and one should not use that degrading word to describe her. And I really don't care how many people one knows that are trying to reclaim the word 'whore' as a humbling word rather than a demeaning one. IT'S STILL DEMEANING AND INSULTING.
blast

I try to avoid a lot of the wiccan/occult/pagan groups on games because of a few things, sounds like that other member is one of those reasons. People that have to be part of everyone else conversation and some how feel their opinion is more important. Hopefully she'll bite her tongue (off) and stay out of your conversations in the future.

Oh!! interesting randomthought sidenote brought on while reading post and replying... someone should reclaim the cross for the executed criminals, the jesus guy wasn't the only one to be put on one there were many before and after and all criminals...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:21 am

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:

Should or shouldn't?

RedAngel wrote:
Nsane: I'm with you. That was really insulting on the part of the person who put down Freyja. Makes me wonder how that person identifies as pagan if they're that willing to leap on others for their beliefs. And by the way, I've heard nothing about Freyja being a whore -- that sounds like BS made up by detractors.

Well, she was a goddess of love, fertility, and war. There is a myth that survives (who knows how altered) where she sleeps with some dwarves to get Brisingamen. When she returned her husband was gone. Most people take this to mean that he left her for sleeping around, but he was a traveling god. He left a lot and when they found each other again, they really didn't seem to care about her promiscuity at all.

endless dark wrote:

I try to avoid a lot of the wiccan/occult/pagan groups on games because of a few things, sounds like that other member is one of those reasons. People that have to be part of everyone else conversation and some how feel their opinion is more important. Hopefully she'll bite her tongue (off) and stay out of your conversations in the future.

Oh!! interesting randomthought sidenote brought on while reading post and replying... someone should reclaim the cross for the executed criminals, the jesus guy wasn't the only one to be put on one there were many before and after and all criminals...

I'm beginning to feel the same. Even the first person I was talking to seemed to think she was a whore, but didn't keep at it outright in insulting her. I'd rather not bring up your awesome suggestion for the cross. Since they are not Christian, I don't think they'd care. I'll just point out that within it's entire history, the word 'whore' has never been used in a non-demeaning way so I really don't see how they can 'reclaim' it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:12 pm

fire
Mad

blast frustated tantrum frustated blast Mad blast frustated tantrum frustated blast
Mad

The mod of that guild agreed with the person who was insulting. "It's just discussion and debate"...

I quit that guild. Is it really that f***ing hard not to be insulting and to follow one's OWN rules about respecting another's faith? REALLY?!

blast frustated tantrum frustated blast Mad blast frustated tantrum frustated blast
Mad

Last edited by nsanelilmunky on Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:25 pm

DCGG: Have you tried either milk or honey? Both of them help to coat and lubricate the throat when it's dry, and can be a godsend when you're sick. Honey will also hep inhibit the growth of bacteria in the throat.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:37 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
deadcoldgothgirl wrote:

Should or shouldn't?

I meant shouldn't. I'm sorry my typing was off the other day.

DarkDreamer wrote:
DCGG: Have you tried either milk or honey? Both of them help to coat and lubricate the throat when it's dry, and can be a godsend when you're sick. Honey will also hep inhibit the growth of bacteria in the throat.

I don't have either of those in my apartment. Its a tricky little game my throat is playing with me. One second it is dryer then the desert, and they next there is so much mucus build up I can't help to caugh to get it out of my throat.

My rant... Those hoes brought their friends over and I woke up to all of them screaming and laughing like stupid little school girls while I was taking a nap.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:12 am

Were it not for the fact that my landlord won't allow me to sublet, I'd be out of this place in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:30 pm

^^Agreed. At this point I'm really starting to live by myself would be better then me being lonely around a bunch of people they bring over because they ignore me as much as possible. At least if I was actually alone I could talk to myself and not worry about other people having another reason to ignore me. I'm really tired have having to hide or watch what I say with who is around. I don't think I've ever felt this depressed except for when my dad died. I need to get out of here because my mental health is seriously going down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:36 pm

I'm flippin' broke. I want to order some books offline, but I can't because the money I have is being saved for rent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next