TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7581927
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing Empty
PostSubject: Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing   Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:44 pm

$8 fake skeleton turns out to be $3,000 real thing
Lloyd Sowers

TAMPA - A Hillsborough County man thought he was buying a Halloween decoration when he spent $8 for a box of bones at a yard sale in Brandon. But when he and his wife got the box home, they realized it was an actual human skeleton.

"I got looking at it and thought, gosh, this is the real thing," recalled Judith Fletcher, wife of Mitchell Fletcher, the retiree who bought the box of bones.

The couple called the Hillsborough County Sheriff's office. Detectives took the mystery bones to the medical examiner's office. Experts there determined it's a professionally prepared human anatomical skeleton, the kind used in college and university medical courses, like the example pictured here.

They estimate it's worth more than $3,000.

"We did find a serial number on the femur," says sheriff's spokesperson Cristal Bermudez Nunez.

She says detectives are contacting colleges and universities who may be missing a skeleton.

The Fletchers can't remember the exact address where they attended the yard sale. They told deputies it was somewhere on Parsons Avenue in Brandon.

State law says individuals can't own human skeletons, so the Fletchers won't get their blockbuster find returned.

"If I see any more, I'll report them to the sheriff's office," said Mitchell. "But I don't want them."

The Fletchers say they will continue to search for deals at yard sales.

"But, I don't know about anything that would be that spectacular," added Judith. "It's hard to top a human skeleton."

What a bunch of dumbasses. If I found a real skeleton at a yard sale or whatever, I'd keep that sh*t! I wouldn't tell the police. naughty
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing Bjevig
More Numbers : 7580963
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing   Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:53 pm

You are required by law to report human remains, but what is to keep you from claiming ignorance?

You know, this sounds like a cool murder plot. Kill them, strip them down to their bones, bleach the bones, put a serial number on them, and sell them. Wait, now that I think about it, it was done already back in the late 1800s and early 1900s.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7355384
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing   Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:33 pm

So that's where I left that thing! Oops...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing   Fake Skeleton Turns Out To Be The Real Thing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1