TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Behind the Screams: The Weird World of Haunted House Operators I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Behind the Screams: The Weird World of Haunted House Operators I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Behind the Screams: The Weird World of Haunted House Operators I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Behind the Screams: The Weird World of Haunted House Operators I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Behind the Screams: The Weird World of Haunted House Operators I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Behind the Screams: The Weird World of Haunted House Operators I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Behind the Screams: The Weird World of Haunted House Operators I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Behind the Screams: The Weird World of Haunted House Operators I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Behind the Screams: The Weird World of Haunted House Operators I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Behind the Screams: The Weird World of Haunted House Operators I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Behind the Screams: The Weird World of Haunted House Operators I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Behind the Screams: The Weird World of Haunted House Operators I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Behind the Screams: The Weird World of Haunted House Operators I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Behind the Screams: The Weird World of Haunted House Operators

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Behind the Screams: The Weird World of Haunted House Operators Evil10
More Numbers : 7696447
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Behind the Screams: The Weird World of Haunted House Operators Empty
PostSubject: Behind the Screams: The Weird World of Haunted House Operators   Behind the Screams: The Weird World of Haunted House Operators I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:44 pm

They plan this all year, you know. They stay up at night, staring at the ceiling, dreaming up new and more diabolical ways to give you nightmares.

What they crave is this time of year -- when the darkness comes sooner and the chill of night creeps into your bones -- because that's when they finally get to unleash their horrors upon you.

Their reward is your terrified scream.

Their faces and names are relatively unknown; most people only know the darkened, terrifying worlds they have created with names like Erebus, Netherworld, The Beast, and The ScareHouse.They are members of America Haunts, a brotherhood of 18 of the most elite haunted houses in the nation.

Though they are billed as some of the scariest people in the country, most members of America Haunts don't consider themselves particularly odd.

"I think that's hilarious; people are so disappointed when they meet me and my wife," said Scott Simmons of The ScareHouse in Pittsburgh. "They're expecting Marilyn Manson and they get this dorky suburbanite, instead."

The story continues at the link.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Behind the Screams: The Weird World of Haunted House Operators Bjevig
More Numbers : 7594093
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Behind the Screams: The Weird World of Haunted House Operators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind the Screams: The Weird World of Haunted House Operators   Behind the Screams: The Weird World of Haunted House Operators I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:21 am

Quote :
"We will show no mercy," said Terebus. "We will give you fear so intense it will feel like pain."

What if someone is not easily terrified does nothing but say how cute everything is? "This isn't a haunted house, it's a decor exhibit."
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/

Page 1 of 1