TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Go down 
+14
lollirot
JJ_Decay
endless dark
DarkDreamer
Spooky
Vampira132
SPF
RedAngel
WrappedinReflection
helen damnation
MoonRaven
deadcoldgothgirl
Ginger_Snaps
La Diva Carlotta
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7585866
Registration date : 2008-07-23

What is everyone doing at the mo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:09 am

At my friend's new year's eve party. She throws a great party, but I'm really not in the mood. I'd rather be home. I'm so tired. I spent a good part of my day doing school work, so that put a damper on my day. I can't shake this feeling of sadness. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? Bjevig
More Numbers : 7584902
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:38 am

Eating a chocolate eagle feather (it's chocolate, caramel, and a pretzel stick in the shape of a feather).
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Not much. Having a salami and cheese sandwich while watching MASH on the telly. Not much else on. I don't have much planned for today but later on tonight we're supposed to go out to some Korean place for dessert.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7583692
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:15 am

I think I'm going to read more of the book matt got me for christmas before I try to sleep. I know trying to go to bed at 3 am isn't going to bed early, but it's a start from the 6 am sleepy time I've been doing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:40 pm

Sitting around until I have to go to work. I didn't get home until a quarter to 4am last night and didn't fall asleep until about 4.30. I got out of bed at 8.30am also. I hope I don't fall asleep on my feet today.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7679870
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:57 pm

Passing time.
I'll get dressed soon.
Going to the mall with Michael this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:54 pm

I'm about to start helping my mom with the potatos for dinner. Then maybe play some cards or something. I'm waiting for matt to get up so I can find out if he has a day off this week so we can plan our anniversary dinner on that day.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7678565
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:51 pm

It's Dexter time!!!!!!!! Yay!!!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Waiting for my pizza. I'm starving!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:45 pm

Eating something and then passing out in bed.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:14 am

I have a couple of stone figures I'm trying to figure out which culture they originated--I inherited them after my grandfather died (he used to deal in antiques and artifacts). I've already figured out that the wooden bowl came from Kenya (looks like this).
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:47 am

I think I'm going to try to go to bed in an hour. I'm dead tired, but I find if I go to bed before midnight I always end up waking up at 2 or 4 in the morning.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:31 am

Just finished a homework assignment. It was terrible. At least it's done. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:27 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
I have a couple of stone figures I'm trying to figure out which culture they originated--I inherited them after my grandfather died (he used to deal in antiques and artifacts). I've already figured out that the wooden bowl came from Kenya (looks like this).

Pictures on the others? I'm not sure if I'd be a help or not, but I can try.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:41 am

I am at work, just chillin'. On Mondays I'm at my regular job, not the babysitting one, and I'm pretty much caught up with all of my report writing and whatnot. Maybe I'll spend the day hanging around Norwegian language websites.

EDIT: The boss just informed me he might be leaving early because he feels sick. Crap. There go my plans for floundering and loafing. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:49 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:

If you have her on facebook, emmature might be a good one to ask as well.

I'm sitting around with the dogs. I had to get matt this morning because I guess he passed out at his friends house after work and while walking home realized it is deathly cold out there and needed a ride home. Oddly enough by the time he called me and I was able to get out the door he had already walked 2.5 miles and was a block away from my house. I'm thinking I'm going to read more of my book and do some chores around the house because mom is working over time today. So that means I can't start cooking dinner for another 7 hours. It feels odd to be up this early though.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:05 pm

The figures appear to be Mesoamerican--one is wearing an Aztec loin cloth--but it doesn't have all the hallmarks of an Aztec piece of artwork.

Going through all the artifacts that I have, I wonder if I really have pieces of Aztec artifacts; my Grandfather labeled a couple of them as such. I know for some people, this would mean nothing to them, but to me it invokes awe because I could be holding in my hands a piece of ancient history of a culture we know so little about. To truly hold history in your hands is an awesome thought.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7559365
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:33 pm

^^ Those artifacts sounds very beautiful. It's a rare but amazing occasion to hold something so precious & historical.

Right now I am hanging out, drinking coffee & watching V on SyFy.
It's good to be home. I spent the weekend with Dan Man, which was fantastic, but there's no place like home ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:12 am

Finishing up my Scotch whiskey so i can shower and then head off to bed. grin
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:49 am

In case anyone is wondering, here are pictures of the figures:

1, 2, 3
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:45 pm

I'm waiting for my mom to get home from work so we can go out to dinner. That will be in an hour or two. So I think I'm going to finish up my business online and then get back to reading my book. I just finished making iced tea so even though it is warm at the moment I'm excited to have some tea.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7559365
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Getting dressed up & ready to go to do photos with my friend Matt. I am excited! I haven't seen him since October even though we text all the time Smile It shall be fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:07 pm

I'm about to let the dogs in and try to figure out what I'm going to do for dinner tonight. Mom is working over time today so she is going to be home very late. I might read for a while and then after that, who knows. I should get dressed for the day though.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:18 am

Homework. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:30 pm

I just got up and I'm thinking I'm going to do some more reading today. The book matt got me is really interesting. Besides that I'm probably going to do some laundry since it all has to be done before I leave on sunday anyway. Hopefully matt gets up in enough time for us to go out to dinner and have our early anniversary celebration. It will be one year on the 12th heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: The Archives-
Jump to: