TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Go down 
+14
lollirot
JJ_Decay
endless dark
DarkDreamer
Spooky
Vampira132
SPF
RedAngel
WrappedinReflection
helen damnation
MoonRaven
deadcoldgothgirl
Ginger_Snaps
La Diva Carlotta
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7584553
Registration date : 2008-07-23

What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:56 pm

On my way home after leaving work early. Cannot wait to get home so I can get some sleep. Zzzzzz...
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7583589
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Paying for my spring semester.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:47 pm

^^^That's never a fun bill.

I just got back from my violin lesson. I seem to to so much better when my mute isn't on. I might see if there's any place in my area that would let me use their space to practice.... there's two universities near by.. hmm.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7582379
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:31 am

I'm chillen out. Mom is doing her own thing. I think I might go back to reading. I'm almost done with the book suprisingly enough. Matt said I should slow down, but it is so awesome I don't want to stop reading.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:44 am

Was doing homework, but I'm putting the rest of it off until tomorrow. Instead I'm enjoying some candy while watching Craig Ferguson. I love that guy - he's hilarious.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:44 am

I think it's time for bed now. It is much needed and I hope that I will be able to fall asleep soon. I have a lot of laundry and packing to do when I wake up.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 25883sk
More Numbers : 7412524
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:12 pm

Looking forward to leaving for the day... I have a check to deposit, I'm wondering what I'll need at Target, then maybe dinner plans with another couple tonight (and veggie-tofu teriyaki drool). Also trying to forget about this nasty headache...
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:49 pm

I'm taking a little break to uncramp my legs. I was squatting on the floor, cutting out fabric pieces. I'm about to make a Harley Quinn underbust corset Smile
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7558052
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:05 pm

^^ Cool Smile

I am peeking at the expanse & expenses of Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab's website. I have been wanting perfume oils that will last & don't reek of alcohol. Has anyone tried anything from this company?
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:04 pm

^^I haven't used any of their stuff. Sorry.

I just shoveled and as soon as I finished it started to snow again. ugh.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Having a very late breakfast of steel cut oatmeal. Stuff is sticking to my teeth and gaps. Eww. Would rather be having a bacon egg and cheese sammich...but...ya know... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7677252
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Going to go and scream at the girls for bouncing about and making my dining room chandelier shake and then going to watch some Buffy. Today has been like the curate's egg - very good in parts and extremely shitty in others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:27 pm

Sitting around until I have to go to work. :? Only 3 more shifts after this one..
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:06 am

I'm about to feed the dogs. We took Jake to the vet and we couldn't afford to get X-rays for him. So the vet told us to put him on this crazy strict diet. We had to buy a special diet dog food that was $24 for 8lbs of food. She said give him a cup and a half twice a day. So we have to feed all of them at once and if they don't eat right away, then by the time jake is done we have to hide the food away from the other two dogs.

When it comes to getting ready to leave tomorrow, I still have to finish my laundry, pack, take a shower, and pack all the things that are not clothes and write out a list so I don't forget anything. In the mean time I'm supposed to be hanging out with zombie and trying to get ahold of matt.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7678557

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:42 pm

Browsing eBay for things I want to buy when I move out.
Gonna wash my hair in a bit and possibly eat some lunch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:10 pm

I'm about to go to work here in a little bit. I'm not sure how busy it's going to be since the roads are going to be terrible with the snow. Maybe I'll bring a little notebook along with me.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:08 pm

I just finished a very late breakfast. In a few I'm going t get dressed to go out for a walk. I might go bowling later on...got an invite from Foursquare to go bowling with Pee Wee Herman (with probably a billion other fans) . Seriously. I don't wanna go alone, and no one else is interested in coming with me. meh.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Cuddling the lizards and putting them to bed and then off to get ready for yet another joyous week at the coal face tear
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:10 pm

I'm watching tv and putting my stuff away at the same time. I have to clean out notebooks and triple check my schedual for tomorrow. I think it is going to be an early night.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:37 pm

Just met Pee Wee Herman.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7583589
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:45 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Just met Pee Wee Herman.

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:33 am

^^It really made my day..week...month...LOL
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:30 pm

I'm waiting around until I have to head off to my next class. I have two more classes left today. I have a feeling both are going to make me stay the full time if not most of it. Right after my first class I have to go straight to my second class unless he let's us out early enough for me to go hang out somewhere else. I just realized the rest of this semester is going to be hurry to get out of class to walk to my next class and wait an hour.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:24 pm

Wondering just how the hell I'm going to walk in the new boots that arrived today. Contrary to the description given in the catalogue they have six inch heels and a two inch platform sole. I've lived in DMs and Rocks this Winter and I fear that I will probably break my neck by the weekend.

They do look very good on though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:35 am

^^I'm still trying to figure out how to wear heels period for more then half an hour. I've tried getting the gel insoles, but the balls of my feet are still killing me after a half hour or so. I might try getting extra padding for that area but I don't know if it will help.

I'm freezing cold. I think I'm going to walk tv for an hour or so and then go to bed. I have to be up really early tomorrow for class. I normally think 9 am is early but tomorrow I have to be up at 7.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: The Archives-
Jump to: