TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Go down 
+14
lollirot
JJ_Decay
endless dark
DarkDreamer
Spooky
Vampira132
SPF
RedAngel
WrappedinReflection
helen damnation
MoonRaven
deadcoldgothgirl
Ginger_Snaps
La Diva Carlotta
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7582379
Registration date : 2008-07-24

What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:05 pm

I should eat something. I haven't eaten yet today and it's after 4pm. The problem is I'm not really hungry. I was also hoping I would have had my cabinets back up today. Nope.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7678557
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:16 pm

Doing nothing. Michael was gone all day yesterday. I didn't get to see him. Today he was helping out a friend put breaks on his bike. When he was done he got to enjoy time in his pool drinking beer. While I sat at his house after work, and waited for him. He got home at 5. Now he is taking a nap.
Yay me Neutral

Edit: He can't sleep cause he drank 3 cans of pop tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:10 pm

I'm doing the same thing I do every tuesday around this time this summer. I'm so bored of it all.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:03 pm

Sitting with Michael, having a drink. Doing nothing. I was looking forward to hanging out with him tomorrow but he made plans with his dad in the evening. He took a job with some hoarding place tomorrow. So I guess I won't be seeing him for long. Same with Thursday. art gallery in the morning. Hoarding place at night :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:49 pm

Filling out applications online so that I can have a job waiting for me in Lincoln.
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 6148407
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:46 am

Sitting at my boyfriend's, making margarita's. (:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7558052
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:24 pm

Just finished making an eclectic mix CD for the man's bday. I hope he likes it. About to finish wrapping his other gifts & go for a short bike ride.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:41 pm

I don't have class today which is pretty cool. I'm going to finish my daily online ritual and then start doing the tasks I have planned today. It isn't a lot, but I do have a nice little list of cleaning, organizing, packing, etc.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7680572

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:29 pm

working on something, might scrap it if it doesn't come out right just have to wait and see...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7584553
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Procrastinating on working on my resume and cover letter. I guess I must not hate my job that much if I'm putting off applying for new jobs. tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:05 am

Transferring some music files via MSN. takes forever... I'm glad I'm finally getting them.

A while back I tried to buy Laced/Unlaced from Emilie Autumn's website. Thing is, I didn't notice until after I paid that there had been something coded wrong and the L/UnL album was switched out with Your Sugar Sits Untouched (recordings of EA's poetry). I alerted them to the glitch, EA did a little spout via twitter about how "Thank you. We plague rats need to stick together" and then, after I tried contacting her and her techies a few times about getting the files I had thought I'd bought (i never downloaded YSSU because I really don't care for her poetry. just wanted the tracks I had thought I had bought), (then) she went off on a rant via twitter about how "inconsiderate" people shouldn't ask for free handouts because the website is the only place she gets money from.

Luckily, I have a friend that agrees that I have already paid her for the album and is transferring me the tracks.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:08 am

^^What? That's crazy!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 25883sk
More Numbers : 7412524
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:25 am

nsanelilmunky wrote:
Transferring some music files via MSN. takes forever... I'm glad I'm finally getting them.

A while back I tried to buy Laced/Unlaced from Emilie Autumn's website. Thing is, I didn't notice until after I paid that there had been something coded wrong and the L/UnL album was switched out with Your Sugar Sits Untouched (recordings of EA's poetry). I alerted them to the glitch, EA did a little spout via twitter about how "Thank you. We plague rats need to stick together" and then, after I tried contacting her and her techies a few times about getting the files I had thought I'd bought (i never downloaded YSSU because I really don't care for her poetry. just wanted the tracks I had thought I had bought), (then) she went off on a rant via twitter about how "inconsiderate" people shouldn't ask for free handouts because the website is the only place she gets money from.

Luckily, I have a friend that agrees that I have already paid her for the album and is transferring me the tracks.

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^What? That's crazy!

That IS crazy! Nice job on her part of assuming the worst from her fans! Her fan base, from what I gather, is small and devoted. That's not the type of community that's going to want to pull any tricks to take away from an artist's funding. Why can't she see that? tongue
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:57 am

RedAngel wrote:
Why can't she see that? tongue

She's narcissistic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:10 pm

Currently converting the Wagner tracks I have so I can add them to my MP3 player. I'm also noticing I really need to add some Beethoven, Brahms, Schubert, and Tchaikovsky to my collection.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:48 pm

Waiting for Michael to get home from work.
He's NOT going to that other job tonight. YAY me!
He also told that gallery that they have to find a replacement for him cause he is quitting.
He hasn't been happy there for a long time and the hospitality idiots are so stupid and unorganized. Who puts the wedding ceremony in the same place as the reception? I can see if you have the guests sitting at their tables and stuff. But they have the guys setting up the tables, MOVING THEM ASIDE for the ceremony so they can put rows of chairs, then MOVING THEM BACK. WTF
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:03 am

I'm at home. I'm happy but I'm tired. A part of me wants to go to bed. Another part of me wants to eat. I gues another part of me wants to stay up in case someone contacts me to hang out.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:48 am

Trying to figure out why my boss can't remember my schedule. Wednesday and Friday mornings I run prevocational groups. I've been doing this for almost a year. Yet this morning my boss called me demanding to know where I was. In the friggin' workshops running groups like I'm supposed to do every Fridaly morning. WTF?
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:18 pm

I'm sitting and thinking. Someone sent me this link to a video in an email. It basically was talking about realizing the difference on how you create success and failure in your own life. It makes me wonder if I try to tell my self I'm beautiful everyday if it will change what I see in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:28 pm

Waiting for Michael to come home from work.
Tacos for dinner tonight with soy ground beef.
The hoarder place called for him to go into work tonight. I hope he doesn't go.
Cause that means he'll be going in for like 9pm. It's 5:30 and he's not in yet AND he's supposed to go into the gallery tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Just got back from dinner.

While on our way to the restaurant we spotted a cat inside the ATM lobby of a Wells Fargo bank. It was napping cozily in a corner. We thought it was weird, and even considered dialing 311 (NYC's non emergency number), but we decided to leave it alone since he wasn't exactly running for the exit. After dinner we decided to check up on the cat. He was still in the lobby, napping. We went in and noticed he had a collar. The tag read "Leave me alone. I know how to get home." LOL We called the number on the tag, and the recording reiterated the message on the collar. The cat's name is Gus, and he belongs to the flower shop a few doors from the bank. My husband and I had a good laugh.

LOL
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:09 pm

I think I might buy a victorias secret swimsuit top. They are nice because they give you support like a bra does.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Went to work.
Had to do my job and the vacationing cleaning ladies job. At the SAME time and have it done by noon. So I did alot of running around.
Had a nice nap when I came home.
Now I had a tall glass of freshly juiced juice. Filled me up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Having a bit of a pool tournament in my parent's basement. Apparently, I have killer beginner's luck.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:51 pm

Got up, took a shower, washed my hair. Now that my hair's getting longer, it's harder to wash, takes longer to dry, yadda yadda. Pain in the a$$.

Now I'm just checking my email, doing other online stuff. My mom will be here in a bit - we're probably going to the botanical garden nearby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: The Archives-
Jump to: