TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
20 kids and counting... I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
20 kids and counting... I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
20 kids and counting... I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
20 kids and counting... I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
20 kids and counting... I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
20 kids and counting... I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
20 kids and counting... I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
20 kids and counting... I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
20 kids and counting... I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
20 kids and counting... I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
20 kids and counting... I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
20 kids and counting... I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
20 kids and counting... I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

20 kids and counting...

Go down 
+2
Ginger_Snaps
deadcoldgothgirl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : 20 kids and counting... S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7583692
Registration date : 2008-07-24

20 kids and counting... Empty
PostSubject: 20 kids and counting...   20 kids and counting... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:16 pm

The story

The Duggars have their 20th child on the way!

"19 Kids and Counting" stars Michelle and Jim Bob will welcome their next child in the spring, People reported.

"We are so excited," the Duggar mother, 45, who is three-and-a-half months along, told the mag. "I feel good. I am past the sickness stage now."

The couple's most recent child, Josie, born on Dec. 10, 2009, is doing well after being born premature at just 25 weeks.

"It is a miracle. Josie is the most energetic, busy little almost-2-year-old," Michelle told the mag. "She is short, and yet she can keep up with the big girls and she thinks she is just as big as they are. We are amazed at what she can do."

According to dad Jim Bob, his wife is doing better than ever.

"Michelle is probably in better health now than she was 10 years ago," the 46-year-old said. "She has been getting on an elliptical for about an hour a day and is very careful of what she eats."

During her last pregnancy, the Duggar mother was diagnosed with preeclampsia and is now under the care of a high-risk pregnancy doctor. She is eating very healthy with plenty of protein, vegetables and skipping the caffeine - along with getting plenty of rest.

"We are just going to do the best we can," she explained. "I am taking a nap every day, and we are just taking good care."

Jim Bob added, "If we had lived by fear after Michelle had preeclampsia after her second delivery, we would have missed out on all our wonderful blessings. So many of her pregnancies have gone extremely well."

One aspect of their latest pregnancy that will be different is Michelle's first scheduled C-section.

"I've never had a planned C-section," Michelle told the mag. "So this one will be different."

In addition to their youngest daughter Josie, the couple is also parents to Joshua, 23 (who has two children, Mackynzie, 2 and Michael, 4 months, with wife Anna, 23), twins Jana and John-David, 21; Jill, 20; Jessa, 19; Jinger, 17; Joseph, 16; Josiah, 15; Joy-Anna, 14; twins Jedidiah and Jeremiah, 12; Jason, 11; James, 10; Justin, 8; Jackson, 7; Johanna, 6; Jennifer, 4; and Jordyn, 3.

The season finale of "19 Kids and Counting" airs tonight at 9 PM on TLC.

Most people have a problem with a few kids. This family makes it all seem like a piece of cake. I wonder if their next season will be 20 kids and counting?

Last edited by deadcoldgothgirl on Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : 20 kids and counting... Bjevig
More Numbers : 7584902
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: 20 kids and counting...   20 kids and counting... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:18 pm

I know their little show portrays them as being one of the most well adjusted families out there, but what is not seen, or shall I say emphasized, is the harm that is done to the children because they are all forced to become "parents" at an early age and not receive the full attention they require in order to be well adjusted children. And that is just the psychological aspect.

I'm not going to beat around the bush here; the quiverfull movement is child abuse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : 20 kids and counting... Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7681885
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: 20 kids and counting...   20 kids and counting... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:26 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
I'm not going to beat around the bush here; the quiverfull movement is child abuse.
I'll just go ahead and disagree with this. I don't see how raising a family in a christian home and not using birth control is at all child abuse. Sure, 8, 14, 20 kids all having to take care of eachother and losing their childhoods because of that is a different issue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : 20 kids and counting... Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7585866
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: 20 kids and counting...   20 kids and counting... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:47 pm

That's gotta be one stretched out vagina!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : 20 kids and counting... S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7583692
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: 20 kids and counting...   20 kids and counting... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:04 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
I know their little show portrays them as being one of the most well adjusted families out there, but what is not seen, or shall I say emphasized, is the harm that is done to the children because they are all forced to become "parents" at an early age and not receive the full attention they require in order to be well adjusted children. And that is just the psychological aspect.

I'm not sure if I agree completely. They did a question and answer show tonight. It seems like they have everything pretty much set up so they can spend not only group family time, but individual time with each of their kids. The older kids seem to really like staying around and helping to raise the younger ones. They have three older children that can leave, but haven't. At the same time, I'm not sure if their quality time and standards are the same as mine. The parents don't think their children should be kissing anyone until after they are married. I'm on the fence, but I don't see them as abusive per se.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : 20 kids and counting... Bjevig
More Numbers : 7584902
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: 20 kids and counting...   20 kids and counting... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:20 am

endless dark wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:
I'll just go ahead and disagree with this. I don't see how raising a family in a christian home and not using birth control is at all child abuse. Sure, 8, 14, 20 kids all having to take care of eachother and losing their childhoods because of that is a different issue.

Allow me to clarify myself: it is absolutely essential for a child to form a parent-child bond with their parents in order for them to become well adjusted individuals; the Duggars have it set up that the older children become the parents of the younger children while Michelle takes care of the youngest until she pops out a new one, thus passing the child down the line. You cannot treat one-on-one interaction with children as an appointment because they have to be able to come up to you on their own terms.

Let me refer you guys to a blog written by ex-quiverful members to gain a perspective on what is actually going on here. Yes, it is blatantly biased but you can read about what is really going on in the movement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : 20 kids and counting... 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7570101
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: 20 kids and counting...   20 kids and counting... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:18 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:

I was thinking the same thing.

I think the mom is 45 and thats scary b/c it puts her risk of having kids with downs syndrome and birth defects way up there. I'm not saying that having DS is bad, some individuals live full happy lives....but if you can prevent it wouldn't you? Most women take folic acid to prevent birth defects. On the other hand, there are some mothers who have had "normal" pregnancies over 45.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : 20 kids and counting... 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7574736
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: 20 kids and counting...   20 kids and counting... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:48 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:

Ha, I'm glad you said it first. I feel like those kids just stroll out with no problem now, after 8-9 months they just birth in 12 minutes fully dressed wearing little suits and ties.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 20 kids and counting...   20 kids and counting... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

20 kids and counting...
Page 1 of 1