TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Mystery Beast Terrified Kids

Go down 
+8
RedAngel
Spooky
helen damnation
SPF
endless dark
cynfullov
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Mystery Beast Terrified Kids Evil10
More Numbers : 7688569
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Mystery Beast Terrified Kids Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:26 am

TERRIFIED locals in a South American town are running scared after a strange creature they describe as "Gollum" crawled out of a lake and charged schoolkids.

The beast — which has "sparked fear and confusion" in the small town of Cerro Azul, Panama — was spotted on Saturday when four 14 to 16-year-olds were playing by the waterfront.

According to their account, reported by Panamanian More.. news service Telemetro, the youngsters "screamed" when the five-foot creature emerged from a cave and started clambouring over rocks towards them "as if to attack them".

In a "desperate bid to defend themselves" the four terrified boys said they hurled rocks at the strange creature to kill it, before throwing its corpse in the water and running away.

Their disbelieving parents returned to the lake the following day — and were stunned to discovered the beast's body washed up on the shore.

Experts have yet to examine the images — or make any statements regarding their discovery.

Click the link for pictures.
Looks like it might be a turtle missing it's shell to me.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Mystery Beast Terrified Kids Bjevig
More Numbers : 7586215
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:15 am

The pictures are not clear since they don't show the whole body. From what I can see, I'm doubting turtle, but I can see how it looks like a turtle despite that a turtle can not survive without a shell (it's like a partial exoskeleton).

It looks fetal to me. The closest I can think of off the top of my head that has a facial structure to that creature is a manatee.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:48 am

Telegraph has this story as well...

Because of this picture: VV some are guessing sloth because it looks like it has hair near the belly... but they don't move that fast.. wtf

Mystery Beast Terrified Kids M1_1483504c
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Mystery Beast Terrified Kids 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7646135
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:46 am

It's pitiful. I just wanna hold it. sad or frown

If it did start "clamoring" the rocks "as if to attack them", it would have only been out of defending what it's home.

Unless it was coming at them for help!!!! Island of Dr. Moreua!!!! hat
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Mystery Beast Terrified Kids Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7683198

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:51 am

I found out about this a few days ago, I have no clue what it is. Some say its a hairless slothbut I dont think it looks like a sloth, the kids say it attacked them from the cave so if it came from the cave I dont think its manitee... its not possible for a turtle to get out of its shell so theres only 3 things I can think of 1 its an unknown cryptid, 2 its a cave demon or 3, its mewtwo shock they killed MewTwo...!
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:08 pm

endless dark wrote:
shock they killed MewTwo...!
^ Shocked

Doesn't it look like it has nipples? Wish it showed the leg part of it's body, that might help. What if it's someone's baby that was born that way and they left it in the cave.

That one photo looks like it was taken under water.

Quote :
TERRIFIED locals in a South American town are running scared after a strange creature they describe as "Gollum" crawled out of a lake and charged schoolkids.

The beast — which has "sparked fear and confusion" in the small town of Cerro Azul, Panama — was spotted on Saturday when four 14 to 16-year-olds were playing by the waterfront.
So was it a cave or a lake? Or a cave in the lake?
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : Mystery Beast Terrified Kids 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7571414
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:51 pm

if it was a cave animal it was stupid that they threw it in the lake b/c the water could have effected the decaying process so the creature might not be as obvious.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:21 pm

cynfullov wrote:

Doesn't it look like it has nipples? Wish it showed the leg part of it's body, that might help. What if it's someone's baby that was born that way and they left it in the cave.

That one photo looks like it was taken under water.
I highly doubt it was anyones baby, its just to big and doesn't at all look human except it has semi pinkish skin. what you can see thats interesting in the top left corner it looks like fur... I'm starting to think its a sloth or something like a sloth too

cynfullov wrote:
Quote :

So was it a cave or a lake? Or a cave in the lake?
I've heard it both ways now with this story, this one says lake, the other said cave so I dont know which it is... have to look into it a little and see whats said more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:10 pm

I'd say sloth. Look at the front paw/hand. It has a claw much like a sloth...

Mystery Beast Terrified Kids Sloth20053small-2
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:13 pm

... The hands look pratically identical. It has to be a sloth. It was good to have a comparison pic. The face is different, but that may be due to what SPF said in regards to it being in the water.

The hairlessnes is still something to wonder about though. The skin looks to be in too good of condition for it too have fallen off due to decomposition. Looks like someone's Naired it. That'd be heinously hateful if someone for the lack of a lot of things killed a sloth just to mock a ""mystery beast.""

We should give it a name. dead
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Mystery Beast Terrified Kids 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7679878

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:30 pm

That just makes me so sad. The poor creature seems to have been "placed" for amusement. If it was attacking anything then it was just very afraid and confused. candles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:43 pm

cynfullov wrote:
... The hands look pratically identical. It has to be a sloth. It was good to have a comparison pic. The face is different, but that may be due to what SPF said in regards to it being in the water.

Could also be the lack of hair. Kinda' like when a fluffy cat gets a haircut and you see just how skinny it is.

cynfullov wrote:
The hairlessnes is still something to wonder about though. The skin looks to be in too good of condition for it too have fallen off due to decomposition. Looks like someone's Naired it. That'd be heinously hateful if someone for the lack of a lot of things killed a sloth just to mock a ""mystery beast.""

We should give it a name. dead

It's also not that high quality of a picture. There very well might be some inflammation or whatever on the skin where hair might have been at one time. The picture is a bit fuzzy though.

As for a name... Goonie? I remember there being a character named Sloth on the movie "Goonies"
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Mystery Beast Terrified Kids Bjevig
More Numbers : 7586215
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:15 pm

Now that I see a slightly better picture, manatee is way out of the question. Sloth does seem plausible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Mystery Beast Terrified Kids 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7576049
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:33 am

It was probably a sloth that they killed being nasty little kids, then afraid that they'd get in trouble for murdering the animal, claimed it "attacked them". Saying you killed someone/something in self-defense, is easier believed when no one saw the act go down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Mystery Beast Terrified Kids 25883sk
More Numbers : 7415150
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:12 pm

^^ I think you're right. As the article states, it sparked "fear and confusion," and for some, that's all it takes to destroy what they don't understand.

Have a look at the pictures -- does that poor thing look like it would spark fear?
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
JJ_Decay
JJ_Decay

Sagittarius Number of posts : 347
More Numbers : 7551202
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:45 pm

I do not mean to frighten you kids honest zombie attack zombie station
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:50 pm

Its a shame it had to die

My guess it was a genetically mutated sloth. Born with no hair.
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:04 pm

Or they naired it.

Sloths are awfully slow and would have an extremely hard time escaping even the most painful of torture.

Sloths
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:08 pm

ravengrim wrote:
Or they naired it.

Sloths are awfully slow and would have an extremely hard time escaping even the most painful of torture.

Sloths

true. but nair would take a long time, and that stuff does not work the best. If they naired it the smell would of knocked them out first lol
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Mystery Beast Terrified Kids 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7679878

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:17 pm

ravengrim wrote:
Or they naired it.

Sloths

Maybe it epilated?
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:03 pm

Or shaved it?
Or maybe it had some strange new kind of mange.
I don't really know.
Back to top Go down
lavivi

Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 5
More Numbers : 6519053
Registration date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:54 pm

Its a shame it had to die

My guess it was a genetically mutated sloth. Born with no hair.
____
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3717
: : Mystery Beast Terrified Kids 25a7xqo
More Numbers : 7581548
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:20 pm

It's probably a drowned sloth that washed up on the rocks. The water would have made its fur fall off and its skin look bloated and smooth like that. My guess is the kids found it and made up a story about it to get attention. Though if it were alive and it really did happen, I wouldn't be too terribly surprised. Sloths can move fast if they want to.
Back to top Go down
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
More Numbers : 7360636
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:22 pm

And they can be so big. If I saw a sloth barreling at me in the woods I would just think about what a good life I've lived because that's probably all you can do in that situation
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:49 pm

^^ If I saw a sloth "barreling" at me I'd calmly walk away because they are rather slow creatures in the trees and even slower on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Beast Terrified Kids   Mystery Beast Terrified Kids I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next