TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Go down 
+14
Emmature
Glamboy
Madelchai
SPF
endless dark
deadcoldgothgirl
DarkDreamer
MoonRaven
Spooky
QueenbHorror
Ginger_Snaps
RedAngel
WrappedinReflection
La Diva Carlotta
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage

What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:46 pm

^^^Smile I've had moments like that. I hope you stay well!

Currently trying to think in German and write stuff in German. I have 4 tabs open to help me. One each for Leo, Linguee, Verbix, and Canoonet. Smile I'm actually getting somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:16 pm

Cooking supper and thinking about what I want to draw next.

I'm starting to practice drawing digitally instead of drawing, scanning, and coloring. My lack of a scanner seems to be a regular thing, so I'm just going to try and do everything on my laptop.

...First, I think I might do a little research online. Drawing with my tablet for too long makes my hand hurt.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7592883
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:08 pm

I just finished eating. I'm debating dying my hair or just wasting time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7568556
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:35 am

Eating! Just got home from work.
If you haven't tried Pretzel buns, find them and try them now. Freaking delicious.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:44 pm

Taking a break from drawing to d**k around on the internet and to cook supper. This is the same picture that I was working on yesterday and will most likely be working on it for a few days to come. I'm tinkering with digital painting and so it'll likely look nice, but it takes a long time. I have no name for it yet, but the working/save-file name for it is the green lady.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7683344
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:43 pm

Reading the boards since I haven't been here in a few years! Sorry! I'm also feeding my 9 wk old son who is falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7689061

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:13 pm

Nice to see you visit Vampira Smile

I have the day off so I'm being lazy.
Enjoying it while I can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7595057
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:27 pm

Finishing up my late lunch so I can start getting ready. Supposed to go bowling tonight for Bridezilla and Groom of Bridezilla's birthday (hubby wanted to go bowling) but I really don't want to go. I can think of 30 things I'd much rather do. Plus the mister is being all pissy about having to get on the subway during the St. Patty Day weekend. Fun!
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7579292
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:33 pm

I get to dog-sit for a bit. The dog is super easy going. The house is scary at night because turkeys will randomly peck at the windows. Its very startling. There is also a ton of deer in the back yard. The dog loves that. Who knew Iowa has so much life lol
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:51 pm

Lookin' at shoes online. Need some nice wedges for the spring/summer.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:02 pm

I'm searchin the internet trying to find something to do besides this paper. I have 5 things that would be a much better use of my time. But I've been feeling meh lately. So I don't wanna.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 Bjevig

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:25 pm

Thinking about getting a second job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:18 pm

Just sent another email to DHL about my package. They need to start answering my emails. I want to fix any problems they're having so that they can deliver my package!

I want my Wii damnit!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:43 pm

Just got in to work. I went to the hospital this morning for a chest x-ray (to figure out the cause of my nasty cough) and then i stopped at Whole Foods for a few things. No rush to get in to the office. LOL Good thing too, because they had a fire drill at work and those things are always a mess. Laughing
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:21 pm

I'm currently on here and second life. I today has been a lazy day. I should have been more productive and done things like clean, laundry, and studying. Instead I took a nap, got take out, and I'm sitting at my computer talking to people.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:59 pm

I am trying to stay warm. Technically it is Spring time, but its snowing outside. No thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:15 am

^^^hee hee hee. It was never really winter here. It's in the 50s-60s here.

I'm currently drawing. It's of a man crossdressing Rocky Horror style. Smile
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:16 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:

I would love to see that drawing
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:47 pm

Wasting away a Saturday. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:36 am

SPF wrote:
nsanelilmunky wrote:

I would love to see that drawing

You sort of can already. It's the lead singer of the band Oomph and during the latest tour, he would sing and dance to the last few songs while wearing a pink and blue dirndl (the bavarian dress thing).
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:19 pm

Feeling drowsy after overdoing the cough syrup last night. LOL

Getting ready. We're going to the Museum of the City of New York with Pete, who's been MIA recently.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:09 pm

I finished eating and now I'm stuffed. My left over roast some how turned out better and more moist than when I cooked it yesterday. Unfortunately there was a lot of meat, so I made extra potatos for nothing. Oh well. Now I'm sitting around trying to talk to people. I should start on homework... soonish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:59 pm

Cooking supper, listening to some Oomph, and haunting the kickstarter website because the Dresden Codak kickstarter ends in about 55 hours. I hope it gets up to the 500K mark. I want the Hob Companion! I've already raised my pledge twice- once to change my tier and the second time to add a tshirt. If every backer were to raise their pledge by $10, it would be there.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:18 am

I just woke up from a nap. Something that was only supposed to be 15 minutes ended up being an hour and a half. Now it's late as heck. I think I messed up me actually being able to go to sleep for tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:58 am

Drawing comics Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: Lifestyle-
Jump to: