TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Go down 
+14
Emmature
Glamboy
Madelchai
SPF
endless dark
deadcoldgothgirl
DarkDreamer
MoonRaven
Spooky
QueenbHorror
Ginger_Snaps
RedAngel
WrappedinReflection
La Diva Carlotta
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7579301
Registration date : 2008-07-23

What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:05 pm

Having a late breakfast. Made oatmeal and used maple syrup instead of sugar. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7577127
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:38 pm

I'm taking a mini break from working on my project. It has to get done today with no excuses. It's due tomorrow afternoon, but I'd rather have the relief of knowing it is all done tonight. I have to go over the data I just recorded, come up with a game plan of how I want to change the station I'm work on, and then write up a power point showing my data and reasoning. I'm hoping at this point it won't be too bad.

I didn't end up making it to either of my classes. I was too tired to go to the first. Then I accidentally over slept my alarm for the second. Oh well. At least I got some much needed sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:52 am

Watching TV. I was dead tired when I got home from work so I took a nap that lasted two hours. Didn't mean to nap for that long. Now I'm not sleepy.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:03 am

Just emailed my psychologist neighbors for help in finding a practicum site. Took me forever to compose the email...I was afraid of sounding like an idiot. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:13 pm

Trying to research hotel rooms in Paris. There's going to be a few days between the end of my classes and my jumping on a plane. I just wish that HostelWorld would work a little better right now.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 Bjevig
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:54 pm

Had an oddly productive day.

Went to the bank, opened a high yield savings account, got a credit card app, and then went and bought some pants for work because I'm a f**king fatty and none of mine fit anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:14 pm

I'm downloading info from the census. I want to make some of those maps that show ethnic and language locations. Taking forever to find the right data though. Apparently the only languages that the census usually cares about are English and Spanish. Neutral I finally found the file I needed. Wow it's huge.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:48 pm

Just got home from work. Perusing some forums. Made the decision to put most of my backup cash into my new savings account. I feel a bit better now that I don't have it sitting around in the house, and it's doing something marginally productive. High Yield nowadays only means 1%, but f**k it, it's an extra $50 a month right now, and will be more once I get my direct deposit set up and allocated between my savings and checking.

Other than that I'm contemplating dinner and exercising. Definitely the latter.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:11 pm

Just ordered some prints from Snapfish. Not a bad deal. Got 20 free for joining, so paid undre $5 with shipping for 39 prints.

Also donated $25 through work to the American Cancer Society for their Bear Hugs for Hope thing they're doing.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:25 am

Watching David Letterman while procrastinating taking a shower. Need to wash my hair. I hate washing my hair. Ugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:06 pm

I just bought my train ticket for my trip to Paris. Only about seven more weeks to go!

...I should probably book my hotel now too.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:14 pm

Having breakfast at my desk at work. I got here a while hour and 15 minutes early. Was planning on putting a dent on some paperwork (I'm always behind), but I think I'll just take care of some personal business instead before I officially clock in.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:40 pm

I'm sitting around waiting until I need to leave for class. I have all of my stuff packed and ready too go back home. I'm not too sure about that though. Yes I will enjoy seeing my dogs and my friends. I'm dreading spending time with my mom. It seems our relationship gets more and more stressed on my end every time I see her. I'm at the point I even try to ignore her calls for a day or two before answering.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:49 pm

Just registered for the National Career Development Association conference in Boston in July. Woohoo!

This one is extra special because it's the 100 year "anniversary" of career development and Boston is its birthplace. grin

I'm such a nerd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:51 pm

Cooking supper and kinda' researching guitars online again. For the amount of money that I want to spend, I think the Ibanezes are what I can afford and have the style that I don't mind. Then again, the ones in the price range I was looking for apparently always the greatest.... but I'm just learning so... Blah.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:53 pm

Just responded to an Evite with "Meh". LOL Bridezilla and her spouse's joint birthday bowling party. 49 invitees and location is "TBA". This should be interesting.

Surprised I was invited, actually. Laughing
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:34 am

I'm trying to watch movies online. I just don't know what is a good free online site to trust. Everyone wants you to sign up or download something. I don't want to get a virus. So I don't know which one to go with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:25 am

Dicking around online. A friend just started chatting with me on facebook..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:52 pm

Doing Nada! ...And dicking around online. tongue As always.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7675320

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:44 pm

Looking up random stuff on the nets

What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 13619410

WHY?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:44 pm

^^^Dafuk?

I'm currently cooking supper. I wish time would go quicker here. I'd like it to be April already.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:05 pm

Ugh. Argued with my boss's boss. Wanted me to fire one of my stipend workers because he was out a few times because of illness and a death in the family. I told him, "you want me to fire a guy because there was a death in the family?" I just think it's hypocritical because this boss is always talking about giving people second chances and whatnot. Mind you, the stipend workers only get paid $10 a day for 3 hours of work. Maybe if they actually paid the guy a real wage he'd have more of an incentive to come in. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:53 pm

About to force myself to do something. I'm not sure if it's going to be sleep or study though.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
More Numbers : 7578337
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:39 am

Cleaning house after having fully recovered from a week of sickness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:32 am

^^Glad to hear you're doing better. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: Lifestyle-
Jump to: