TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Go down 
+14
Emmature
Glamboy
Madelchai
SPF
endless dark
deadcoldgothgirl
DarkDreamer
MoonRaven
Spooky
QueenbHorror
Ginger_Snaps
RedAngel
WrappedinReflection
La Diva Carlotta
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7591570
Registration date : 2008-07-24

What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:19 pm

I'm currently taking a break from unpacking. I will explain why in another thread. I really needed to sit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7593744
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:35 am

I just submitted my "intent to register for practicum/internship form" to the field placement people at my school. I don't have a practicum site yet, but I just put down the name of a counseling center that I "intend" on contacting. blush It's a really stupid form that I needed to complete one month before I submit my application materials. I remember the field placement guy telling us in Miami that even if we didn't have a site secured we should still complete the form anyway.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:06 am

Now I'm updating my resume as I have some Scotch. Takes the edge off. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:09 am

Just looked up a bunch of places in Helsinki that give voice lessons. I'm still unsure of what country (if any) that I'm going to go to after France. I kinda' had the realization that the course that I was looking at in Frankfurt was actually more expensive than the one I was looking at in Helsinki. For my major, it would be better to go back to Germany. But then again, I think my German will improve once I leave France because I won't be trying to think in French.

It basically comes down to "do I want to spend 3 weeks in Frankfurt, or 3 months in Helsinki"? And that's if I have enough money for either. I'm still waiting for my last W2 so I can get my tax return. If I don't get enough in a return, I'll just be going home.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:26 pm

I'm trying to figure out what to eat for dinner. My first class of the day is canceled. So I'm wondering how long I'll be in the second. It's the same teacher and she is sick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:34 pm

About to cook super. Probably going to study some.... most likely Finnish or a German journal entry. I'm really not feeling the French lately.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:23 pm

I have to get headed to class in 20 minutes. I think after class I'm going to take a shower, clean the apartment more, and maybe watch the big bang theory or poweer rangers. I'm hoping my dinner will thaw in enough time since I forgot to pull it out last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:04 pm

I might have just figured out a few letters of the Voynich Manuscript alphabet... If what I see is actually right, I have no idea why no one else hasn't seen it before me.

Last edited by nsanelilmunky on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:29 pm

Just got in to work...on time for a change. LOL. Ugh. I have to catch up on my paperwork but I haven't had breakfast. I think I'll send my office assistance out for a muffin or something when he gets here. At least I have a soda and a Hershey's with almonds bar in the fridge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:06 pm

Dicking around for a bit longer before going to bed. I'm not sure what to do. I could study my french, but I'm a bit disenfranchised at the moment with that. I'm not really feeling the DS at the moment either... Hmm.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:34 pm

Regretting not keeping my a$$ home today. I thought I'd be able to get caught up on paperwork today but I spent the bulk of my morning lollygagging with a few of my clients.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7687748
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Watched a movie. Just started another.
Eyes are little fried from staring at the computer.
Stomach feeling kinda funny. Too lazy to cook anything.
Meh
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:28 pm

I'm debating going on second life or listening to music... Hmmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:42 am

I just finished filing my taxes.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:17 pm

Watching hockey on TV. I think if I ever really got into a sport it should be hockey.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:44 pm

I have to go to class in another 20 minutes or so. I really don't want to. I'm in one of those moods where I just want to lay down and not get up for a while. I still have a lot of homework to work on. But that probably won't get touched until tomorrow or friday. It depends on how much I am treating myself for valentines day.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 25883sk
More Numbers : 7421715
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:55 am

^^ Speaking of which, Happy Valentine's Day! Treat yourself well! Smile

I am currently eating a large chocolate truffle heart. At 8:51 in the morning. Don't judge. Wink Been sick all week, and the work climate is starting to resemble an episode of House of Cards, but other than that, planning on having a good Valentine's Day. About to go put on some makeup and bake a pavlova for G. heart
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:33 pm

The problem with having people of grossly different views than your own is that they will take any opportunity to either try to lead you to their point of view in an argument (such as the acquaintance that mentioned Switzerland on one of my posts about the number killed by guns) or they will take any opportunity to try and start a discussion/fight about a topic that they want to talk about (such as my brother bringing up guns on my post about musical instruments). It's sometimes like they finally found something to say in return to a previous discussion, but can't be assed into digging up the old discussion. My posting a rhetorical question about the handed-ness and quality of instruments was meant to make people think on the topic and possibly start a discussion about musical instruments. It's not a gateway to lead back to a fight about gun rights. It's not the time or place for it.

Currently teaching myself a new crochet stitch whist thinking on the topic I was hoping to discuss with people. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:31 am

After many months, I finally got around to updating my Blogger blog. I should probably do that more often. I know it's not like anyone reads the damn thing, but still.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7689763
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:44 am

not doing a whole hell of a lot, about to go play minecraft and avoid the asteroid apocalypse. That is unless its already passed and with how thick the clouds are here I'd never notice, in that case its just minecraft...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:49 am

Bored. I can't really do much music stuff right now because the land lady is giving another music lesson downstairs. Too bad this building isn't more sound resistant.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:37 pm

Just got up from bed. I have a nasty cold. Don't feel like doing anything except maybe go back to sleep. Well...maybe I'll have some cereal first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:05 pm

Waiting around to see what this PAL Wii will be going for. If it's about 85 Euros or under, I'll bid on it. I need a PAL system to play the German version of Twilight Princess that I bought.

In the mean time, I'm reading through the forums over at Lefty frets. It's a website dedicated to left handed guitarists (and possibly other musicians).
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:45 am

Procrastinating on many things. LOL And watching the Mentalist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:20 am

Dicking around until I have to go to class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: Lifestyle-
Jump to: