TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+13
Lolita Rose
SPF
Madelchai
WrappedinReflection
QueenbHorror
RedAngel
endless dark
DarkDreamer
deadcoldgothgirl
Spooky
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7660877
Registration date : 2008-07-21

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:23 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
I really hate the on screen keyboard my phone has because I'm constantly hitting the wrong letters making typing more difficult and painstaking (it doesn't have an external keyboard).
my Zune keypads small like that too so I got a stylus pen to poke at it when I use the web and it works better than trying my fingers
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7562684
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:41 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:
deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
Single again. Can't stop crying. Hurt. I should have expected it. I shouldn't be this upset. I should be able to handle myself better. But I'm not.

You should be enjoying your singlehood. Ain't nobody tying you down and you can do whatever the hell you want with whomever you want without having to answer, "Where've you been and who've you been with?"

Amen, sister!!! Been married for 9 years, as much as I love my mister, there are times when I miss the freedom of singlehood.

But seriously, DCGG, sorry about your breakup. I know how hard they can be. Don't know what happened or how it happened, but I sincerely hope you can get past this. Take care of yourself, kiddo.

hug hug hug

Thanks ladies. I really do appreciate it. I'm not sure why, but I've never had that feeling of "I love being single." I've always been happier in a relationship. He ended up telling me we should split because he can't handle a long distance relationship. He also said he still loves me and I should be happy he broke up with me so I can find someone better. I've been crying a lot. I'm trying to be positive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7563894
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:15 am

Why is there have to be a hot guy in a couple of my classes that I know I have no chance with?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 6128712
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Today has been such an emotionally draining day....ugh. Such a night calls for a glass of wine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:52 pm

the thoughts that follow depression. So whats so great, what exactly is worth saving in this world? Its nothing but hate and pain and death, I hope those people that don't understand mayans are right, feed it all to the flames wipe this planet clean we're just a parasite anyway. We grow and breed and use up the resources and destroy what we have we grow and the planet dies so let the dead rise let the fires and the waves come and the earth shake its self apart. Its time we've been cured as we could cure any other virus or parasite... wipe it all away and start again, just please don't start again with us...

Just found out earlier today that an old friend of mine had a brother that died. This guy once was like a brother to me until he left (2002, what a f**ked year), I wish I had something anything I could say but I have nothing and its not for the lack of trying and I refuse to be generic.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7538357
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:58 pm

I saw a lady beating her dog on my way into work yesterday, so I called the animal shelter/society to report it today. She was screaming at it to lay down and was beating it with what looked like a coiled wire rope. I have heard her screaming at the dog before, but never physically hurting it. She's a f**king loony anyway and doesn't deserve to have pets regardless of her mental state if she's going to harm them. Hopefully they can do something. Poor dog sad or frown

Also, I think I am coming down with the sickness. Feeling cruddy, achy and run-down. I blame all the gross people at work and school that cough and sneeze all over everything tongue Also doesn't help that the area I live in is harbored with dust Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7496703
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:59 am

DCGG and endless: I hope that things get better for both of you.

WiR: Hopefully that poor dog is taken to a better place. It may also be worth it to look into what state/local laws there are in relation to animal abuse... then the cops might be able to step in, and they have more leverage than SPCAs or shelters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:39 pm

I visited a Concentration Camp today... tear
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:58 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:

1. Which one?
2. I would like to visit one one day but I don't know if I will be emotionally distant enough to take the full tour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:10 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
nsanelilmunky wrote:

1. Which one?
2. I would like to visit one one day but I don't know if I will be emotionally distant enough to take the full tour.

Sachsenhausen. And I wasn't. I pretty much refused to go over to the pits where they buried the ashes of the dead.
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:29 pm

So, I guess my cousin is pissed at me that I didn't inform her that I was going to Renfest so she could jump on the bandwagon. She doesn't drive, so I would have had to picked her up and dropped her off. The last thing I want to do after a long day is dropping someone off (well, not always but usually. Especially if it's someone I'm constantly having to drive around) To sum up my rant, my unofficial job shouldn't be to inform you where and when I'm going to places and to pick you up tickets.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 S3mrtd
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:58 am

^^I'm sorry. I saw some of it on fb. I know that can be frusterating.

I was debating about posting this. But I needed to get my feelings out in a place where I know people care. I can't get him out of my mind. I think about him all day. I dream of him at night. A lot of times it's nightmares. I'm having problems sleeping. I can't focus and I can't stop crying. I will normally cry randomly at night and then before bed. I keep wanting to tell him I love you. It kills me every time I read the text where he tells me he will always love me.

I keep wondering if I should disappear for a while. Just drop contact from everyone both online and on my phone. I want to. I just don't think I could physically do it. I'm attached to my electronics like they were part of me. I know I must sound sappy and pathetic. I'm trying really hard not to step on anyone's toes and bother anyone with my emotions. It's just hard. I want to drink. I want a hug. I want to disappear. My mind is my worst enemy. It just won't let me have a break.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:48 pm

I have Strep throat and scarlet fever to go with it sad or frown I thought my scratchy throat was due to the dry air and corn dust everywhere, but it ended up getting worse. My rash is all over my body and extremely itchy. Very crappy sad or frown I had to laugh tho--I can barely swallow and my doc gave me meds the size of horse pills tongue
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7564858
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:43 pm

^^Scarlet fever? People still get that? Holy crap! I hope you feel better soon! hug
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:46 pm

^^Yep. It's just in conjunction with strep throat mostly. A lot of kids get it when they have strep throat also. I rarely get sick, but when I do, it's horrendous lol tongue
Thanks, Diva Smile hug

I just read that it's typical in children ages 4-8. I am all sorts of backwards. I got an adult virus when I was a 10 (shingles) now I have a child's illness (strep and fever). kooky
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:48 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^Scarlet fever? People still get that? Holy crap! I hope you feel better soon! hug

I had it has a little kid. It's not like polio where it is essentially wiped out, so yes, it is still possible to get it; just like the plague and tuberculosis are still around.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 25883sk
More Numbers : 7392829
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:18 am

WIR, that sounds awful!! I'm glad you were able to see a doc at least -- hope you feel better soon! hug
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:35 pm

^^Thanks hug I am already feeling better throat and body wise with just a few doses of antibiotic, but the rash is still horrible. It feels like the worst itch on your body times 20 Neutral It's mostly on my feet now, bottom and top, so it's really uncomfortable with socks and shoes and the fact that I wake up in the middle of the night needing to scratch. Might need to buy restraints just to keep from itching tongue
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:22 pm

^sad or frown hug
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:28 pm

Damn you failblog for fostering my current semi-crush on Tom Hiddleston/Loki even though I have never seen Thor/Avengers or any movie Tom has been in, but from what I can gather, Tom isn't too bad of a guy on which to have a crush.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7496703
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:32 am

I'm currently being weaned off of my anti-depressants, and so far it's just led to me sleeping for 16+ hours a day and having bad headaches. Ugh. Hopefully things get better soon.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:56 am

DarkDreamer wrote:
I'm currently being weaned off of my anti-depressants, and so far it's just led to me sleeping for 16+ hours a day and having bad headaches. Ugh. Hopefully things get better soon.

Are you getting "brain zaps?" If so, then I have felt your pain.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7564858
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:03 am

Next door neighbors are having a party. They're kinda loud.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:38 pm

Pow, right in the feelings.

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 66391_483237318375843_1929625654_n
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:16 pm

OW MY FEELS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next