TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+13
Lolita Rose
SPF
Madelchai
WrappedinReflection
QueenbHorror
RedAngel
endless dark
DarkDreamer
deadcoldgothgirl
Spooky
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 25883sk
More Numbers : 7419089
Registration date : 2008-11-30

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:09 pm

WrappedinReflection wrote:
My week from the depths of Mordor is over!
On a side note, my dog has had fleas ever since I brought him home from the groomer Neutral
It's been a fiasco trying to rid of them.  
I am trying every natural, holistic remedy in the book and diligently washing and cleaning everything.  
Wonder if my groomer knows she has a flea infestation in her business?  

Yes!  Let her know.  It's a favor to her, and she might even help with your flea-killing costs.  

When Milo had fleas, we did the following: Gave him a Confortis tablet from the vet's office (about $15 for a single dose, OK to take in addition to topical treatment, and kills fleas in *hours*).  Sprayed Knockout E.S. (also from vet's) on the carpet and furniture, waited, and vacuumed -- it kills fleas in all their growth stages.  And washed everything (blankets, dog toys, small rugs, drapes, towels -- whatever's come in contact with him or with the floor) in *hot* water. Hot kills the flea eggs.  Best of luck -- and don't get too frustrated; it's a process!
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7564617
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:50 pm

^Thanks for the insight! I will check into those Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7590154
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:53 am

Got turned down for health insurance because I'm too fat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7687137
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:46 am

^^^^^ Seriously, that's some kind of bullsh*t right there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:53 am

According to the BMI scale, I am super obese. I am on the low carb diet and have lost 10 pounds within the first month, but at this rate, it would be two years before they would accept me based on my weight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:01 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:

That's illegal. Due to the new law, you can't be denied coverage due to health status or pre-existing conditions. ...Granted, the law doesn't go into full swing until 2014, but I'm pretty sure you could fight this one now.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
More Numbers : 7588944

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:06 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:

That's illegal.  Due to the new law, you can't be denied coverage due to health status or pre-existing conditions.  ...Granted, the law doesn't go into full swing until 2014, but I'm pretty sure you could fight this one now.

You could fight it, but they're likely denying as many people as possible right now. Possibly to open a doorway to denying them down the line when the new laws take effect.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:51 am

nsanelilmunky wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:

That's illegal.  Due to the new law, you can't be denied coverage due to health status or pre-existing conditions.  ...Granted, the law doesn't go into full swing until 2014, but I'm pretty sure you could fight this one now.

The law won't actually be enforced until 2014, but they would still argue that being overweight is not a pre-existing condition but rather a poor lifestyle choice--which in my case is the case.

ETA: It is currently illegal for companies to deny people under the age of 19 for pre-existing conditions--I'm 26.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:54 pm

learned a 5$ lesson today... always check your receipt before you leave the store to make sure its correct if you're doing something out of the normal. lost a little over 5$ in deductibles and didn't notice until 5-10 minutes after I left taz 
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:16 am

endless dark wrote:
learned a 5$ lesson today... always check your receipt before you leave the store to make sure its correct if you're doing something out of the normal. lost a little over 5$ in deductibles and didn't notice until 5-10 minutes after I left taz 
Always check the change they give you if you pay in cash too.

Mark & Spencers in England tried to short me 10 Pounds.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:51 am

how hard is it to give some feedback Neutral its day 7&change in 11 more hours it'll 8 days and still waiting... Items been won, paid for, delivered and feedback left already so come on seller and make with the feedback already Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:49 pm

There's a business here in Lincoln that I would love to see disappear, but I know it won't. Neutral 
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7591118
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:34 am

nsanelilmunky wrote:
There's a business here in Lincoln that I would love to see disappear, but I know it won't. Neutral 
Is this a chain? I saw a commercial for something like that in NJ. But yeah, I see your point. Sheesh, the Hooters girls look modest in comparison. LOL
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:46 am

nsanelilmunky wrote:
Cultural exploitation.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7579988
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:00 pm

So my dumb Facebook is still not in my control since it has been created over a month ago by an evil group of my friends and family, and I need 200 "friends" to take control over it. So come on now people, help out a friend so this thing is at least under my control.

https://www.facebook.com/bobby.flanagan.399
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:37 pm

^^^I'm already friends with you on there. They really didn't dig too deep to get pictures for that profile. I think all of them are from here.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:00 am

nsanelilmunky wrote:
I must go to this place.

Actually, now that I think about it, a friend of mine worked at one of those.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:02 am

nsanelilmunky wrote:
^^^I'm already friends with you on there.  They really didn't dig too deep to get pictures for that profile.  I think all of them are from here.
Awwwww, thanks a bunch. I've only seen it twice, but I don't care for their ability to do whatever it is they want. Thank you for aiding the cause.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7564617
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:36 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
nsanelilmunky wrote:
Cultural exploitation.
It's no different than Twin Peaks in Omaha.
The first girl's message on the home page made me cringe.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Neutral still waiting on feedback from the same seller.... I would drop them a message, kind of a little poke to let them know I'm still waiting but I don't know if their the kind of asshat that would screw me over for doing that.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:41 pm

WrappedinReflection wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:
nsanelilmunky wrote:
Cultural exploitation.
It's no different than Twin Peaks in Omaha.
The first girl's message on the home page made me cringe.  
WHY ARE NONE OF THESE PLACES AROUND HERE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:09 pm

Warum kann ich mich nicht deutsch erinnern?! pale
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7591118
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:11 pm

Company picnic was cancelled today because of the rainy weather. Grrrr. I had been planning on staying behind and using the time to catch up with my paperwork since no one would be around. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:17 pm

Did NYC get hit with the same storm that kicked New Jersey's a$$ for 45 minutes of a torrential downpour? That badboy came out of nowhere with lightening bolts hitting like 50 feet from the side of the highway I was driving home on at 8:10am, it went from sunny & humid, to cloudy, to pitch black, into downpour; in all of 8 minutes, kooky stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:19 pm

I hate you money. I always need more of you to stay in school/succeed in the US/move elsewhere/etc but you're never around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next