TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Which country is the biggest threat to world peace? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Which country is the biggest threat to world peace? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Which country is the biggest threat to world peace? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Which country is the biggest threat to world peace? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Which country is the biggest threat to world peace? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Which country is the biggest threat to world peace? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Which country is the biggest threat to world peace? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Which country is the biggest threat to world peace? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Which country is the biggest threat to world peace? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Which country is the biggest threat to world peace? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Which country is the biggest threat to world peace? I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Which country is the biggest threat to world peace? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Which country is the biggest threat to world peace? I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Which country is the biggest threat to world peace?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Which country is the biggest threat to world peace? Empty
PostSubject: Which country is the biggest threat to world peace?   Which country is the biggest threat to world peace? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:33 pm

This is borrowed from the BBC's facebook page. What are your thoughts on this? Agree, disagree? I had a overly-conservative person replying to me on facebook when I posted this, but I'm looking for opinions from more grounded individuals.

Which country is the biggest threat to world peace? 1526885_10153030800997588_1948402362_n
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Which country is the biggest threat to world peace? Bjevig
More Numbers : 7584902
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Which country is the biggest threat to world peace?   Which country is the biggest threat to world peace? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:42 pm

I would have to agree with top spot especially since many of the politicians actually believe that we are now living in the end times and thus have to usher in the second cumming of Jesus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : Which country is the biggest threat to world peace? Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7674153
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Which country is the biggest threat to world peace?   Which country is the biggest threat to world peace? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:02 pm

I do agree with USA being the too spot because they want to dominate the world and have a one world government. I don't agree with Pakistan being second I would of thought Russia would of been second they pose more of a threat to society. The reason I don't agree with it is because USA want to get rid of Pakistan, completely wipe it off the map. I'm not fully into politics but this is what I've heard and they are driving there own people to do these drone attacks. Imran Khan is trying to stand up to the USA government but his fellow prime minister is too chicken to stand up for his own country.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Number of posts : 237
More Numbers : 7553770
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Which country is the biggest threat to world peace?   Which country is the biggest threat to world peace? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:47 pm

I would have to agree that the US is the biggest threat to peace. However I think that North Korea should come in a close second.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/apocalypsenotquiteyet

PostSubject: Re: Which country is the biggest threat to world peace?   Which country is the biggest threat to world peace? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:19 pm

D :< I have to type that again?! Sometimes I hate the gesture things on this mac..

I'm not sure why Pakistan is so high on this list other than India and them are always at each other's throats. With Russia's recent policies with freedom of speech demonstrations, elections, and homosexuality I thought they would have been higher. Then again, I mainly only hear stuff through the internet and the BBC app I have on my phone. Maybe these people knew more than I did?

Also Vampira, I'm not so sure the US wants to wipe Pakistan from the map. The gist that I get from hearing most people is that they don't have enough control over their boarders and don't have enough of a police force or infrastructure to control extremist groups coming, going, and training there. I can't say I've met many Pakistanis (I've only met one), but she was fairly level headed. Granted, I also recognize that extremists aren't the religion or nation at large and what we hear through the media is usually out of proportion. Most Americans think Pakistanis hate them and that might lead to a higher score on their part if this questionnaire included Americans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which country is the biggest threat to world peace?   Which country is the biggest threat to world peace? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which country is the biggest threat to world peace?
Page 1 of 1