TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival

Go down 
+7
RedAngel
Spooky
ravengrim
SPF
La Diva Carlotta
DarkDreamer
cynfullov
11 posters
AuthorMessage
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7636944
Registration date : 2008-08-20

From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival Empty
PostSubject: From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival   From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:08 pm

Wave Gothic Festival

Some of that said in that article wasn't very nice.

headbang Loving the pics though! heart
Back to top Go down

From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival   From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:13 pm

I just saved the pic with the black hair gal with red in her hair........the fishnets.......sorry but I'm a guy and that was hot!!!!!!!! grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival   From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:35 pm

Yeah, the comments are none too nice, but the pictures are great!
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7509833
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival   From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:07 pm

Those images are absolutely beautiful!

I really love the Victorian and Rococo inspired outfits... but all of the images are just so beautiful!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7577988
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival   From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:23 pm

Loved the pics! I thought the comments were funny. tongue
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7562223
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival   From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:31 pm

Fantastic Photos
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival Evil10
More Numbers : 7679378
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival   From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:46 am

It was so nice to see that.
I love seeing people all dressed to the nines.
grin
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7566858
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival   From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:10 am

It's crazy for me to imagine at this day and age, people still have that "shocked" reaction to the way some people dress and how they have a good time. All those theatrical and good-humored people seem just happy to be out and about and dressed up, good for them. A 4-day show sounds like a hoot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival 25883sk
More Numbers : 7405959
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival   From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:31 pm

^^ I know. People make fun because they don't understand, so they feel intimidated. But it still surprises me how easily intimidated people can be.

The photos (from what I can see of them; I'm on the laptop, so many don't want to load) are great -- had I been there, I'd have been so visually distracted I'd be dizzy!
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival Bjevig
More Numbers : 7577024
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival   From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:02 am

Those pictures make me jealous and want to drool; at the same time, I feel so ungoth. Meh, oh well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival 25883sk
More Numbers : 7405959
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival   From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:04 am

^^ The festival is probably a chance for them to crank up their goth factor, though, kind of like Renfaires are a chance to put on the fairy wings you wouldn't necessarily wear to the supermarket.

I don't doubt they're goth (and I don't doubt you're goth!) but on a scale of zero to goth, I'll bet they're about a 7 in their daily lives, whereas at the festival they have a chance to go to 11. bite

I think we all scale back at times, and flaunt at other times.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 578
: : From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7572283
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival   From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:13 am

my friend is there and i am not -_- the poor synth, she mopes!
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7666275

PostSubject: Re: From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival   From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:41 pm

I really love this photo... The girl in the purple is wearing one hell of BEAUTIFUL outfit.!

From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival Article-0-05256AE1000005DC-495_9-1
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7670687

PostSubject: Re: From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival   From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:13 pm

I love the photo of the girl with the ripped fishnets Cool
A future Helen gig outfit idea perhaps?

Actually I loved all of the photos because they showed just how diverse we are as a culture clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival   From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the bizarre to the ridiculous: How music fans made a statement at the world's biggest Goth festival
Page 1 of 1