TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Scotland’s biggest UFO incident to hit the big screen I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Scotland’s biggest UFO incident to hit the big screen I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Scotland’s biggest UFO incident to hit the big screen I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Scotland’s biggest UFO incident to hit the big screen I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Scotland’s biggest UFO incident to hit the big screen I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Scotland’s biggest UFO incident to hit the big screen I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Scotland’s biggest UFO incident to hit the big screen I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Scotland’s biggest UFO incident to hit the big screen I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Scotland’s biggest UFO incident to hit the big screen I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Scotland’s biggest UFO incident to hit the big screen I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Scotland’s biggest UFO incident to hit the big screen I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Scotland’s biggest UFO incident to hit the big screen I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Scotland’s biggest UFO incident to hit the big screen I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Scotland’s biggest UFO incident to hit the big screen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Scotland’s biggest UFO incident to hit the big screen Evil10
More Numbers : 7688569
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Scotland’s biggest UFO incident to hit the big screen Empty
PostSubject: Scotland’s biggest UFO incident to hit the big screen   Scotland’s biggest UFO incident to hit the big screen I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:15 pm

Scotland’s biggest UFO incident is being made into a film, depicting the story of two men who claim they were abducted from their car on the A70 road in West Lothian in 1992.

Scotland has always been a hotspot for UFO and alien-based activity and now London-based DRB Entertainment is hoping to re-tell the story of Garry Wood and Colin Wright, who claim they were abducted while driving to the village of Tarbrax. Their intended 30 minute journey took an unexpected turn when a disc shaped object hovered above the road in front of them as they drove along the quiet road at 8pm.

In fear, Garry attempted to speed away under the object but as they passed underneath, light from the supposed craft covered the car. Next, they were in total darkness and their next memories were of the car veering all over the road, before Garry brought it under control again.

Gradually, they began to remember snippets of the night, from recalling small creatures surrounding them on the road to being carried on a floating stretcher and operated upon.

“I’m ever so pleased that is going to happen, for the Scottish public to realise they have their own recognisable phenomena in their own backyard.” says paranormal investigator Malcolm Robinson. “We may laugh and joke about this subject, but there is something very, very real and very mysterious ongoing in the skies.”

The A70 incident was a pivotal moment for Malcolm who's new book UFO Case Files of Scotland gives investigative information on various sightings across Scotland.

Previously a sceptic of UFOs and alien activity, Malcolm firmly became a believer after hearing from Garry and Colin about their experiences.

“I was an ardent sceptic,” says Malcolm. “I really didn’t really think there was any validity to these tales of machines flying about the Scottish skies.

“But it is like anything else in life, once you physically get involved in investigating these subjects, then you come off the fence. I found that after a few years of investigation, there’s enough substantial data to validate the people that have been saying these things.”

Malcolm also discusses two other UFO incidents in Scotland, showing pictures of the underside of an unidentified object in Grangemouth in 1991 and at Craigluscar Reservoir in 1994.

Although paranormal activity is heard of across the world, Scotland seems to have a high level of reports of such occurrences, as Malcolm attempts to explain.

“It’s a global phenomenon. They have been sighted all over the world for sure, but Scotland as a nation has been touched by the UFO presence quite substantially.

“These have been investigated and I have checked with the police, the airports, the Met Office and the Ministry of Defence to try and find out if there are any rational explanations to account for these sightings.”

Despite the high number of sightings over the years, mentions of Bonnybridge, Polmont and the A70 incident are almost always met with a wall of scepticism, with many laughing off claims that there could be an extra-terrestrial existence in our universe who want to visit Earth.

Malcolm happily concedes that the vast majority of cases are explainable, but says that there are still a small number that remain mysterious and need to be investigated.

“A vast majority can be explained as Chinese lanterns of our own aircraft viewed in the sky at an unusual angle where the light shines off the fuselage, or birds in flight,” he concedes.

“But it could be that some of these sightings are our own black-budget technology. Stealth aircraft flew in America for 10 years before the military machine put their hands up and said it was theirs. That gave rise to a lot of false UFO reports.

“Nine times out of ten you can explain these sightings. As much as 95% of all UFO reports can easily be explained away. It’s that 5% that is so puzzling to myself and my colleagues all over the world. You have got to try and keep an open mind.”
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1