TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Rocky Horror Picture Show

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 491
: : Rocky Horror Picture Show Bjevig
More Numbers : 7589393
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Rocky Horror Picture Show Empty
PostSubject: Rocky Horror Picture Show   Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:46 am

Ok I just got to get this out of my system. I was looking on another message board and saw something thats really angered me. I already knew MTV was doing a remake of Rocky Horror Picture Show, that angered me enough, but then I saw that they want Miley Cyrus to play the part of Columbia and they want a women to play Dr. Frank-n-furter. Someone please tell me its a lie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/XwhipsXchainsXhandcuffs
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Rocky Horror Picture Show Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7691076
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Horror Picture Show   Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:14 pm

I would tell you its a lie but I can't... Saddly MTV has desided to make money by butchering RHPS...

you can find the post I made on this here
http://darkrealm13.com/movies-media-f8/stop-the-remake-t230.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
*Morbid Doll*
*Morbid Doll*

Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 876
: : Rocky Horror Picture Show I3dkrb
More Numbers : 7585223
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Horror Picture Show   Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:49 pm

WTH!!!! noooo, NOt Rocky Horror Picture Show!!! I love it!!! tear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Horror Picture Show   Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:53 pm

Miley Cyrus?! WTH they can't be serious! I can't even THINK of worse casting! And Dr.Frank-N-Furter HAS to be a dude-- that is kinda the whole point. Neutral

If they messed up Magenta too, so help me Jesus.... heads will roll. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Horror Picture Show   Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:22 pm

*sigh*
I may watch it just for the hell of it... then again, probably not until long after it's been on dvd and people have talked about it to death.
Right now though... I'm trying my damnedest to find the sequel to RHPS online, dvd, or even VHS. Shame they didn't use the good script for the sequel though. sad or frown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Horror Picture Show   Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:13 am

RavenwindX wrote:
*sigh*
I may watch it just for the hell of it... then again, probably not until long after it's been on dvd and people have talked about it to death.
Right now though... I'm trying my damnedest to find the sequel to RHPS online, dvd, or even VHS. Shame they didn't use the good script for the sequel though. sad or frown

What sequel??????? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Horror Picture Show   Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:25 am

J's Inncubus wrote:
RavenwindX wrote:
*sigh*

HERE---> Shock Treatment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Horror Picture Show   Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:37 am

Akasha'sMistake wrote:
J's Inncubus wrote:
RavenwindX wrote:
*sigh*

HERE---> Shock Treatment

Thanks!!!

Lol how bizzare;seen the original on tv,in the cinema,got it on vid and dvd,got both soundtracks etc etc and I never knew there was a sequel!!!!!!
Gonna have to track this down now;cheers for the info.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Horror Picture Show   Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:04 pm

^No problem. Wink
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Rocky Horror Picture Show 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7583927
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Horror Picture Show   Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:46 pm

The suckiness of MTV shouldn't shock anyone, anymore, they've got a solid decade of pure awful under their belts, with a half-decade of suspect moves prior to that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Horror Picture Show   Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:49 pm

J's Inncubus wrote:
Akasha'sMistake wrote:
J's Inncubus wrote:
RavenwindX wrote:
*sigh*

HERE---> Shock Treatment

Thanks!!!

Lol how bizzare;seen the original on tv,in the cinema,got it on vid and dvd,got both soundtracks etc etc and I never knew there was a sequel!!!!!!
Gonna have to track this down now;cheers for the info.

Heh, don't worry... I only discovered there was a sequel 1-2 months ago.
However... it's a crappy one at that (or so I hear).
The original planned sequel would have been MUCH better:
Roky Horror Shows His Heels
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
star member
Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 4066
: : Distopian Man
: : Rocky Horror Picture Show S1rl90
More Numbers : 7582917
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Horror Picture Show   Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:07 am

Haven't seen Rocky Horror Movie Picture Show (never attracted me, to be honest) though I liked the sequel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Horror Picture Show   Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocky Horror Picture Show
Page 1 of 1