TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Some things from my past I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Some things from my past I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Some things from my past I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Some things from my past I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Some things from my past I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Some things from my past I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Some things from my past I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Some things from my past I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Some things from my past I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Some things from my past I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Some things from my past I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Some things from my past I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Some things from my past I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Some things from my past

Go down 
AuthorMessage
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Some things from my past Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7689763
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Some things from my past Empty
PostSubject: Some things from my past   Some things from my past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:46 pm

Yep you read right, here are a few things I wrote years back. Tell me what you think.

~~~~~~~~~MIXED UP~~~~~~~ SOME TIME IN 1996
can you find all the alchoholic drinks??
-----------------

The dirty mother had an orgasm when she had sex on the moon with a red snapper. When she had finished she got on a plane to England to see the purple haze, but she was brought to an Alabama slammer instead. Their she got a snake Bite that made her say, "to hell with swords and guarders!" She than started to skip and go naked with a cactus ranger who brought her to the mystical Brass monky. He then tought her the art of Kamikaze, after he had finished he brought her a Spanish coffee. They than sat and watched the Tequila sun rise and were laughing at the waves. She then cought a plane to New York to have some Long Island iced tea. After she drank her tea she walked a friends salty dog in the graveyard where she was attacked by a zombie and saved by the Blue Blazer. At that very moment he was killed by Vishios Sid and a nuclear mantis, who subsaquently set off a depth charge causeing the apocolypse and leaving behind only a single rusty nail.

~~~~~~~~THE OBJECT IN THE ROOM~~~~~~~ 1- 6- 97

In the night so dark and dreary.
I stare at the wall but nothings their.
Now I look up at an object so horrible and scary.
It looks back at me with shape less eyes and doesn't care.
He touches me with his hand and my room goes blurry.
In return I laugh and say, "take me if you dare."
I lept for my sword in a hurry.
But I was stopped by the object that was their.
It seems like forever had passed and I grow dreary.
Now the sun rises in the air.
I stare at the object no longer horrible or scary.
I awaken with a start, my mother calling me.
"Wake up lad, are you there!?"
I now convince my self it was mearly a dream.
For I had never seen something that horrible or scary.

~~~~~A Dream?~~~~12-16-99

Late one night as the moon bleeds red as a fresh slit throught, I walk through a lush green field. I walked for what felt like a life time until I saw a huge dying willow tree and under the tree a person. As loud as I could I yelled out "Hello!" The greatings returned with the sweetest voice that sticks to my ears like honey. I move forward, I can still hear it, and closer still, ever forward I move then I see her. A beautifal woman with long black hair and pale white flesh. I begin to run to her and as I do so the scene begins to change. The closer I get I can see a rotting coarps in front of me, yet I am not repulsed or afraid, but rather intised by her beauty even after death. Suddenly she speaks to me and gives me the choice to stay and talk or leave her to rot, I had chose to stay and converse with her. As I do so the blood stains on her tattered dress and flesh turn to liquid and return to her veins, her heart begins to beat and her skin heals as life returns to her. In doing so the moon grows clear and no longer bleeds she then kisses me and I am her's. She tells me her name as an inaudibal whisper and I tell her mine as we walk to the very end of the field. Then My eyes open and I'm in my bed with her to my left, I then ask my self. Was all that a dream, had I just awaken from a dream, or am I dreaming now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com

Some things from my past
Page 1 of 1