TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Who is that special someone and why?

Go down 
+12
christian taylor
Dark Gentleman
helen damnation
angelofthenight
*Morbid Doll*
Vampira132
La Diva Carlotta
Succubus
lollirot
WrappedinReflection
MoonRaven
deadcoldgothgirl
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : Who is that special someone and why? S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7579753
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Who is that special someone and why? Empty
PostSubject: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:55 am

I thought I would bring this one back from the ashes of gothicbeauty. Especially since we have new names and faces and storys and all that good jazz. Besides I'm nosey and I wanna know your stories lol. bite

So if you don't remember how this little ditty goes, tell me who is your significant other or who you thought it was and why? What makes them so special and give a little story behind it. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:17 am

I met this really amazing woman on this gothic forum thingie somewhere and we just started chatting innocently. I can be EXTREMELY random and, sadly, a bigger flirt than is my own good.
But we talked... and ended up talking for hours... and then it was a daily routine... and those days we talk ALL NIGHT long... about everything and nothing in particular...
And I started falling for her...
And she thought I was crazy...
But one day I started breaking through her shell and ended up stealing a tiny piece of her heart to where she became a wee bit curious...
And that lead to bad things.... naughty
Erm... angel or nice
I stole her heart completely... and fairly easily... but only because she is almost 100% exactly like me... the chick version of me only hotter... and it's like... amazing beyond words....
Every time I talk to her, all the bad in my life melts away... and when she's gone... I feel incomplete....
And so one day I'm going to marry her and make her the happiest woman alive... because she makes me feel that way already... just by being herself.
heart
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : Who is that special someone and why? Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7675931
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:24 am

I just copied this from the "How did you meet your significant other' thread.

He was stunned by my beauty when he came across my pic on MSN profiles grin
At the time I was talking to someone else. When that someone else came to see me for a week I realized it wasn't meant to be. The day he left i called my bf for the first time and we talked everyday for 2 weeks.
We finally met in person with my friends present. And the next day after a day alone at the library (without my friends) he asked me out. Apparently he knew there was something special about me. And he didn't want to wait any longer to ask me out cuz he didn't want me to get away (his words not mine) Smile
That was on August 9 2004 heart

He is Michael. To say what makes him so special is hard.
There is way too many things.
He is completely honest with me. Even if it would offend me. HE would rather things be out in the open.
We never stay mad at each other for long. We work things out right away.
And our alone time. When we snuggle to watch a movie or to nap.
It's the way he makes me feel. Even after 4 years I still get all giddy.
Who is that special someone and why? N510338732_30582_4208
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:41 am

Wow, I can't wait to hear more stories after those two. Both of them were so sweet I got a little teary eyed. Well I'm going to tell my two sob stories then because if you remember from the other forum the last one wasn't going well.

There was Anthony. He was the punk that I thought was perfect because every time he was around me I felt like I was floating. He did drugs, I got pregnant and after I lost the baby, he cheated on me and left me, I realized I didn't really love him; I just didn't want to be alone and I was abused.

Then along came Jerry. He is an interesting one let me tell you. I met him over 5 years ago. He was in the air force and I was a young girl that thought he was the hottest thing out there cuz I kinda have a thing for a guy in uniform. We just used to be close friends and things changed after a year or two. It would always end up, we would talk about being together or what we each wanted in a wedding, I was madly in love and he would leave for another girl for 1-3 weeks. It never lasted long. He always says he gets tired of girls except for me. He left the AF and became a security gaurd in alaska. He is there for two months on a boat and then goes home to washington. Since I'm from Mi, I never get to see him. Before he came home I was joking around and asked him to marry me because he makes me feel whole and alive. He was serious and said yes. Now it is back to that on off again talking. So I'm not really sure if it is going to work.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : Who is that special someone and why? Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7555426
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:55 am

Awww, Moon. *sniffles*
Your post made me get all happy/sad & made my heart swell.
You guys are too sweet Smile
*grabs a tissue*

*hugs coldgothgirl* You deserve better than that, my dear. Don't let anyone play with your emotions & heart like that. You're only denying yourself your true potential...trust me. There are true men out there who will treat you like a Goddess. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
lollirot
lollirot

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 769
: : Horror Aficionado
More Numbers : 7576126
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:32 am

^ I agree with that!

I've actually had tons of boys in my life. I've dated/hooked up/whatever with all different kinds of guys -- both in race and just overall style *ie. ghetoo, goths, preps, ectect* I've never had a relationship last over a year. Got my heart broken once and won't be going through that again.

At the moment, I'm dating this dude named Jeremy. I met him at a hooka bar, introduced to each other by my cousin, and I thought he was the most obnoxious thing out there. Later on he added me on myspace, or some shizz like that, and we talked and one thing lead to another and we is a couple now.

He is so incredibly sweet, funny, and straightforward. We hardly fight because I'm just a very mellow chick and don't give a crap about things; we make things work.

Funny thing is, the day we met was the last day he was "supposedly" goign to hang around my neighborhood ...till he saw me. Lol. What can I say? Wink
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
: : Who is that special someone and why? 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7527362
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:25 am

AWWWWwwWW Ravenwind your story is so cute Very Happy

Moon it fantastic to have those feelings after 4 years Wink

Deadcoldgothgirl hug

Lolli seems like you have a keeper there Wink
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : Who is that special someone and why? Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7581927

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:35 pm

I'm sorry, but my story isn't romantic.

I met my husband freshman year of highschool. We dated briefly, but we never got serious. I didn't think we were compatible. After high school, we kinda went our seperate ways, although we kept in touch from time to time.

After a series of failed relationships with others during college, we got together again around junior year of college.

This time around he was so sweet and cute. Alot more grown up and mature too! I just knew he was the one. I really liked his friends too, and his family was great. He didn't care about my many flaws.

A few years later, we decided to get married. The proposal went something like this: Him: Hey, wanna get married? Me: Ok.

Yeah, we like keeping it simple.

We had a very simple yet beautiful wedding.

This past July we celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. So far so good. grin
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : Who is that special someone and why? Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7670214

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:31 pm

With my Special Someone we met (like everyone else does) online on a chat room called "Teen Chat". I was with my sister-in-law chatting to random people asking the same old question "ASL" Laughing We found a person called "Dark _Angel" where me and my sis started talking and innocently flirting with this person when he asked me for my MSN addy so we could chat on there. He added me and from there we just kept talking each day, flirting when he finally said Id like to hear your voice.

I was with my best friend then - having a girlie sleepover. So anyway we exchanged numbers and while I was getting my pillows to watch Bride of Chucky he rang me; I wasn’t going to answer at first then I thought oh what the hell. We started chatting with lil silent breaks in-between and he said you have such a lovely voice blush ha-ha.

After our brief lil chat we started to text each other and calling each other numerous times, until he asked me to send him a picture of myself. Now I didn’t have much money so I couldn’t afford a scanner nor a digi camera (im not sure if they were around then). But he sent one to me with his curtain hair and cheeky smile (he looked/still looks cute to this day) and I told him how I felt about him etc but he was getting a bit impatient to have my picture. I got my old mate to take a photo and scan it through and he told me how beautiful/pretty I looked and we started to think about dating each other.

We finally saw each other in March where he came down on the train (since he lives +80 miles away from me) and we really hit it off. It was funny though when we were walking through my town I sent him a text saying "are you not going to hold my hand? I thought we were a couple?" blush so then he got the text and out of the blue held my hand and I tell you what there were sparks flying left, right and centre! The story goes on... We had our first kiss on the pier which was more sparks. He went home about 5ish and he said when he got home he realised how he starting to fall in love with me heart

So many, many years go by and 7 years (on 12th Nov) we have still been together and are still very strong and very much in love.

It just goes to show you that LDR's can work if you put the equal effort in to it.

PS ~Sorry this was sooooo long winded I tried cutting it but it wouldn’t sound right, plus I could write a book about the adventure’s we’ve been on etc.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:28 pm

Thanks everyone.

Awww Vamp. Such a sweet story.
Simple is great too Diva grin That's how my bf likes it.
DCGG hug to you my dear.
Super story Loli.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:31 pm

Well in case anyone wants to know the update, last night after I got off of here Jerry texted me. It was at 12:09 am and all it said was "love ya." So I replied in the same manner. Then he told me he was at a bar. I asked if he was having fun and all he said was "missing and wanting you." Then we were just talking through texts and such.

At one point he said he was with his best friend beth. I was like ok. So we ended up talking about how he has disrespected a lot of my friends. At this point I think he was drunk cuz he asked me who and how. I told him and he said "I'm sorry. I love you." Then it went on and he thought I was being being to his friend so he said "Beth is my best friend. Respect. I will be nicer to your friends love bunny." Love bunny? :db: Is he on crack?

I went to bed and his friend called me on his phone. They were both drunk and he finally added me on myspave after 5 years. His friend wouldn't let him talk to me though. She said she was cooler then him and talked to me for and hour and 20 minutes. It was kinda odd cuz I really wanted to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:17 pm

That was weird she would not let you talk to him..... Neutral
Back to top Go down
*Morbid Doll*
*Morbid Doll*

Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 876
: : Who is that special someone and why? I3dkrb
More Numbers : 7572093
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:09 pm

sosad oH MY!!!! How beautiful stories!!!!~~~~
Vampira, 7 years? CONGRATULATIONS!! heart

Guys you deserve all the love you are getting!!!! fluffy

Those were beautiful heart sosad
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : Who is that special someone and why? 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7577687
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:05 am

My special someone is my military man, who is in Iraq right now. He always makes my day better and can't wait to have him home for good. heart

https://2img.net/h/i115.photobucket.com/albums/n306/blkgothchick/IMG_0093.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:04 am

He is a cutie Angel .. Wink
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Thank you blush Just wait til he comes home for good from Iraq. He had long red and black hair and wore make up before he had to go drool Can't wait to get his regular self back.
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:37 pm

Well I met my “special someone” by bumping into him on another forum. We started to pm each other on this forum. One night he needed a friend and I was there to listen and to give advice when I could. (not that I give great advice but most of the time it makes sense to see it from another person’s point of view). He asked me for my email addy and I having second thoughts of giving him my email addy gave it to him. (best second thought I ever made in my life) We just started emailing each other over the weeks and pming each other at the other forum. Now we are both married so in the beginning it was more on a “friend” relationship. We noticed we had a lot in common (books , movies, thoughts , views on life in general) The emailing , pming , and playing the games on the forum went on for weeks. Slowly I noticed this man was stealing my heart little by little. I felt bad that I was feeling this way for someone who was also married but seeing as we were both in a similar relationships with our spouses maybe we were just wanting to connect with someone who was different then who we were with. One night on his forum he said it those three little words “ I love you” He told me that if felt good saying it to me. Little did he know that I was already in love with him and did not want to scare him if I said it first. My life changed from then forward .Feb 14 will be forever in my mind as the day I found the one person who understands me completely.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:03 am

That is so sweet. I am really happy for you succubus. And people say you can't find real love online, it just goes to show you that everyone isn't all for themselves and you can find love anywhere.
Back to top Go down
lollirot
lollirot

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 769
: : Horror Aficionado
More Numbers : 7576126

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:45 pm

^ Agree. I'm actually really surprised because I've heard more about online/long-distance relationships on this board than in most places. Didn't think it was that common, but I am proven wrong. Really glad to see that some of you have worked it out Smile
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:58 pm

I think that in"our" case we are so much alike in every sense we know where the other one is coming from basically. We make it work. Its not easy but it works. The one thing I can say and had been mentioned by someone also here on this forum that communication and support is the key to a long distance/online relationship. Its been almost 9 months so I know it can work. Smile
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:08 pm

Speaking of online, that's where I met my bf. One day I got this email that was titled, "What's Up Hot Stuff" from GothicMatch. I read it, he sounded pretty awesome, so I replied. One month later, here we are. Have a good feeling about him. Smile
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:12 pm

I wish you the best of luck Angel.... hug You both are adorable heart
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:18 pm

Aww, thank you Succubus. hug You and Ian are my role models as far as long distance relationships go. I hope that one day, we can be like you two. Smile
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:39 pm

thank you so much Angel hug You two can do it I have a feeling that it will work for both of you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:35 pm

I met my honey online.
Gotta love the internet!!! grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is that special someone and why?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: Relationships-
Jump to: