TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Who is that special someone and why?

Go down 
+12
christian taylor
Dark Gentleman
helen damnation
angelofthenight
*Morbid Doll*
Vampira132
La Diva Carlotta
Succubus
lollirot
WrappedinReflection
MoonRaven
deadcoldgothgirl
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:40 pm

If it wasn't for the internet I probably never would have found my soul mate.
hug
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7668901
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:30 pm

^^ Ditto heart
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7674618

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:52 pm

angelofthenight wrote:
My special someone is my military man, who is in Iraq right now. He always makes my day better and can't wait to have him home for good. heart

https://2img.net/h/i115.photobucket.com/albums/n306/blkgothchick/IMG_0093.jpg

Looks like a keeper Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7673313

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:57 pm

As everybody knows my special someone is Mr Damnation, the man who can read me like a book, knows what I want, tells me I'm beautiful every day and tells me he loves me umpteen times a day.

I saw him, I wanted him, I got him and I'm so happy that he's mine forever heart
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
: : Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7526049
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:24 pm

helen damnation wrote:
As everybody knows my special someone is Mr Damnation, the man who can read me like a book, knows what I want, tells me I'm beautiful every day and tells me he loves me umpteen times a day.

I saw him, I wanted him, I got him and I'm so happy that he's mine forever heart

There is nothing wrong with going after what you want...I actually encourage it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dark Gentleman
Dark Gentleman

Pisces Pig
Number of posts : 394
: : Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 2vwy0zq
More Numbers : 7566875
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:03 pm

All these stories of happy couples make me feel happy and fuzzy inside.

Mine's a sad one: Still single for 5 years now. sosad
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7578440
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:06 pm

Dark Gentleman wrote:
All these stories of happy couples make me feel happy and fuzzy inside.

Mine's a sad one: Still single for 5 years now. sosad

I know the feeling. Don't feel bad hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
christian taylor
christian taylor

Leo Rat
Number of posts : 11
: : [R.I.P Christian]
[ 1972 ~ 2009 ]
: : Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 23hr710
More Numbers : 7364617
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:47 am

Well i would love to give a story about a lovely girl that cares for me. But sorry my last i guess relationship kind of destroyed me from dateing...and that was three years ago.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:03 pm

I'm sorry to hear that hug
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 25883sk
More Numbers : 7408585
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:52 pm

Dark Gentleman, deadcoldgothgirl, and christian taylor: I have my fingers crossed for you for better romantic fortune in 2009. heart
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7578440

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:02 am

We've been awful to each other in our various ways.

We both lost our minds.

But it will always be her:

Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 Dsc0102zv6
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:31 pm

Wow. It's wonderful that your heart is open and honest enough to realize it and say it out loud. Smile

My husband and I have been together since '97 (married since '07). There have definitely been ups and downs. Two eye-opening moments that stand out in my mind: In college, we were sharing a room for about a week -- he was doing computer animation projects & gaming while I was working on art -- and it felt so right for us both to pursue our passions while enjoying just being with each other in this little space.

The other moment: At the end of a rough year in our relationship (we both had doubts about whether to stay together and how strong our love really was), I was developing a stomach problem, one I still deal with today. I was in the hospital for a gastroscopy to check whether some ulcers were healing. He tied my hospital gown for me. (He also lit a fire under the nurses to make sure I was seen ASAP, one occasion when I didn't mind him being impatient.) But I remember thinking, even now, after such a rough time, he ties my gown for me.

I still worry that I don't really "knock his socks off": that I don't wow him as I would want to wow someone I really care about. He tells me I do. I hope I do.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:21 am

Sometimes I wonder the same thing.
I'm insecure about things and I have no reason to doubt him. But when I look at myself and see other girls I wonder why me?
And when I tell him so he says, "Why not?"
He hates when I put myself down. I have to learn to not worry about anything.
If he didn't want to be with me, he wouldn't.
And he shows me he loves me all the time. With little things and big things Wink
Like when he spends his entire paycheck on a laptop for me when he has no food in the fridge.
blush When he buys me the purse I keep eying even when I don't need one but buys it anyway because he knows I want it.
When he tells me I look beautiful in one of my old band t-shirts even though I think I look terrible.
And when we go to Big Al's to look at fish and we're standing next to each other, he always rubs my back and smiles this cute smile he does. As if secretly telling me he appreciates that I'm there with him, sharing that moment, knowing that I'm not obsessed with fish like he is.

Well enough about me.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:25 pm

Sounds like your fella got lucky when he found you! Smile

I guess it's natural to doubt. I guess if you really care, it's easy to get hung up wondering how your'e deficient and forgetting how much you give in the first place.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:30 pm

That's true. I should just 'roll with the punches' so to speak. We make each other happy. I can't worry about every tiny thing.
Back to top Go down
Symmentha
Symmentha

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 141
More Numbers : 7570822
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:03 am

Have to reply to this now. While I was getting over another crush of epic proportions, this guy who I barely knew asked me why I didnt have a boyfriend. I was positive he had a girlfriend at the time so didnt think anything of it. He asked me to the movies a little while later, and I was soooo dissapointed when his friend showed up too.
THat was when I realised I was over the other guy, and moving onto this guy. Soon after that I found out he had broken up with his girlfriend, and we started spending a lot of time together, but usually in a group of friends.
Finally one day, I dropped off our friends first, and he made some crack about us being alone... then proceeded to tell me all about him and his girlfriend getting back together. As much as I was happy he was happy it gutted me. I decided we should just be best friends. A week later though the girlfriend was with someone else, and he was gutted about that, so I spent hours talking to him about her which was slowly killling me.
Slowly though, he got over her, and soon we were spending so much time together people started commenting. He said to me straight off the hat that we shouldnt let all the teasing ruin our friendship. Then as it were, we went to the pub one night, both got quite drunk and I ended up kissing him. He didnt even remember it.. so we were back to square one. Spending a lot more time together as best friends, I started to finally get the impression he liked me as well... seeking me out for hugs, holding my hand, calling me most every day. Then the night before we went on a mission with our church he kissed me. For the next 8 days we werent allowed to have any contact with the opposite sex, so I had no idea what was going on at all. The day after we got back though, he called me, and asked if I wanted to do lunch. We ended up hanging out at his place,.. and then he asked me if he was my first boyfriend. I was like, WHAT??? .. It completely threw me. But of course, it was what I wanted. SO yeah. My best friend isnt speaking to me, because she thinks Im an idiot, that is just going to get hurt (christian fundamentalist who doesnt believe in dating until ready to marry) so apologies for the book, but I had to tell someone! That day was just over a week ago, and Im dieing of happiness.
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 Evil10
More Numbers : 7682004

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:13 am

Good for you Symmentha.I'm so glad you have someone who makes you happy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is that special someone and why?   Who is that special someone and why? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is that special someone and why?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: Relationships-
Jump to: