TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is your favorite outfit? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is your favorite outfit? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is your favorite outfit? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is your favorite outfit? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is your favorite outfit? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is your favorite outfit? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is your favorite outfit? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is your favorite outfit? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is your favorite outfit? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is your favorite outfit? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is your favorite outfit? I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is your favorite outfit? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is your favorite outfit? I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

What is your favorite outfit?

Go down 
+4
angelofthenight
Succubus
La Diva Carlotta
ravengrim
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : What is your favorite outfit? Evil10
More Numbers : 7666248
Registration date : 2008-07-21

What is your favorite outfit? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite outfit?   What is your favorite outfit? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:13 pm

What's your favorite outfit?
Maybe one that you wear all the time,or your favorite outfit by season?
I know my winter favorites tend to be somewhat diffrent from my summer favorites.

My favorite outfit for the winter is my black,crushed velvet,ankle legnth skirt and my black and red crushed velvet tank with my black potholey sweater to top it all off.Of course no outfit would be complete without my black knee high boots.

My favorite outfit for the summer is my black polka dot dress and my black peep toe shoes.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is your favorite outfit? Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7564858
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite outfit?   What is your favorite outfit? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:07 pm

I have way too many favorite outfits!

Right now I do have this one short black dress that's kinda 60's mod. It has two small side pockets with big black bottons. I can wear it any season: in the summer with bare legs and high heel sandals and in the winter with tights and boots.

I also wear my Doc Martens black leather mary janes almost all the time (despite the fact that I have sooo many other pairs of shoes). They're so damn comfortable.

The thing is, I do grow tired of wearing the same things over and over, so I retire outfits from my closet very often.
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
: : What is your favorite outfit? 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7510293
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite outfit?   What is your favorite outfit? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:10 pm

My favorite outfit is a black velvet hip blazer , black cami top , black dress slacks and knee high patent leather boots and my favorite 50's black patent leather hand bag.
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : What is your favorite outfit? 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7560618
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite outfit?   What is your favorite outfit? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:30 pm

Hmmm, my favorite is my hot pink mini skirt with matching hot pink fuzzy leg warmers, black corset black fishnets, pink and black striped socks, boots and black trench coat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : What is your favorite outfit? Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7653145

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite outfit?   What is your favorite outfit? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:38 am

As you could imagine mine is my Victorian bustle skirt (pictured on that lil photoshoot thing for my friend), steel boned corset with my lace balero and mini top hat.

Still need to find the right boots in my size (which is never going to happen! You know I recently got a gorgeous pair of boots a size UK 10.5 - these must of been small! I cant be a size UK 11 I just cant sosad
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : What is your favorite outfit? 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7560618

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite outfit?   What is your favorite outfit? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:13 pm

Awww, it'll be okay Vampira hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
albinasamara
albinasamara

Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 338
: : What is your favorite outfit? 2cf2wwg
More Numbers : 7560517

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite outfit?   What is your favorite outfit? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:34 pm

I have a favorite skirt that I can wear year round. It's a 2-layer skirt with the top layer being a stretch mesh with 3 tiers and there is a ruffly stretch lace going around the seam on each tier.

In the colder months I layer this with a black silk skirt with a ruffle on the bottom. I has a pleated ruffle and then velvet ribbon sew onto that bottom seam. So that makes it kind of like a hobble skirt :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/albinasamara
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is your favorite outfit? Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7658862

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite outfit?   What is your favorite outfit? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:47 pm

My 'peasanty' type tops are my fav.
And just plain black pants.
I don't have much of a wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is your favorite outfit? 25883sk
More Numbers : 7392829
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite outfit?   What is your favorite outfit? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:21 pm

This is my favorite dress!

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/asianideas_2027_12107170

I've tried talking my boss into throwing a holiday party/opening reception just so I could wear it.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite outfit?   What is your favorite outfit? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite outfit?
Page 1 of 1