TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    ravengrim
    ravengrim

Virgo Rat
    Number of posts : 7192
    : : The Fallen Angel
    : : Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This Evil10
    More Numbers : 7684630
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This Empty
    PostSubject: Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This   Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:44 pm

Catholic Church has no reason to stop priests from marrying, says leading bishop

A leading candidate to become the next head of the Catholic Church in England and Wales believes priests should be allowed to marry.

Now this is what I call progressive thinking.
    Back to top Go down
    Maxmordon
    star member
    Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse
    Number of posts : 4066
    : : Distopian Man
    : : Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This S1rl90
    More Numbers : 7571100
    Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This   Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:15 pm

Originally (around the X Century), the celibacy was a way that the priests didn't left the properties to their children and other relatives and also to avoid rampant nepotism.

Nowadays I think is unecessary since we have better-organized laws that the Middle Ages, but nonetheless I think it could be maintained as optional (Catholic priests aren't the only religious workers who take celibacy vows...)
    Back to top Go down
    Ginger_Snaps
    Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
    Number of posts : 4545
    : : Werewolf
    : : Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This Bjevig
    More Numbers : 7582276
    Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This   Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:53 am

Not just better laws but the whole celibacy thing has proven to be a debacle.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
    Maxmordon
    star member
    Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse
    Number of posts : 4066
    : : Distopian Man
    : : Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This S1rl90
    More Numbers : 7571100
    Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This   Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:19 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
    Not just better laws but the whole celibacy thing has proven to be a debacle.

Quite true.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This   Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Thought I'd Live To See Anyone Say This
    Page 1 of 1