TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7623814
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... Empty
PostSubject: Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today...   Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:55 pm

Madelchai wrote:
The Somali pirate thing ended exactly as I knew it would.

The Story

Oh My God! Who would do that! Take of ALL people a 3 year old little baby out to sea where it not only could be in danger, but where warning was given BY THE NAVY that it was dangerous!!!!

If he wasn't dead I'd deck him!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... 25883sk
More Numbers : 7392829
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today...   Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:09 pm

There's a world full of heartless S.O.B.s out there. The ignorance, arrogance and blind hate is enough to make your head spin.

But I love the irony here -- people like us, self-proclaimed "dark" ones that are mistaken by others as misanthropes, are discussing things like this in truly compassionate terms.

Back to the subject: the pirate issue. It's basically terrorism at sea. But for what? Money alone? How much will someone compromise, how many horrors will someone perpetrate, for money alone? These people have to live with themselves once they've committed these crimes, if they're alive at the end of them. And I don't know how they will. (Just thinking out loud.)
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... Bjevig
More Numbers : 7563894
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today...   Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:47 pm

If they had money for a yacht, what could they be "getting away" from? Such disconnect is infuriating.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3717
: : Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... 25a7xqo
More Numbers : 7559227
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today...   Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:52 am

RedAngel wrote:
There's a world full of heartless S.O.B.s out there. The ignorance, arrogance and blind hate is enough to make your head spin.

But I love the irony here -- people like us, self-proclaimed "dark" ones that are mistaken by others as misanthropes, are discussing things like this in truly compassionate terms.
Sometimes not so much "dark" as intelligent and honest.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... 25883sk
More Numbers : 7392829
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today...   Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:21 am

Morwenna wrote:
RedAngel wrote:

Sometimes not so much "dark" as intelligent and honest.

Bingo. I think they often go hand in hand.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
chelseagirl
chelseagirl

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 311
More Numbers : 7542092
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today...   Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:53 pm

What just stupifies me is hearing the pirates' statement where they said "US and French aggression is not acceptable" and that they are going to retaliate against us by killing US and French citizens.

The hypocracy is astounding! If it wasn't for their "aggression" in taking hostages and trying to sieze ships that don't belong to them, we wouldn't have had to do what we did.

I mean, what did they want us to do, send them roses...or perhaps a fruit basket??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today...   Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somalia Pirates: A continuation of Madelchia's Random Thought of Today...
Page 1 of 1