TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?

Go down 
+39
Zelda!
velvet spider
GothicScrybe
chelseagirl
Emmature
Luminita
SweetVervain
deadcoldgothgirl
PorcelainPirate
WrappedinReflection
OrpheusFaust
Lolita Rose
JJ_Decay
TheDarkHippie
cynfullov
RedAngel
*Morbid Doll*
BadArt23
Succubus
beautyindecay
La Diva Carlotta
Vampira132
squeakychewtoy
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
helen damnation
edgeeffect
Synth
Glamboy
SPF
ravengrim
Spooky
angelofthenight
MoonRaven
Morwenna
lollirot
endless dark
Ginger_Snaps
albinasamara
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7577979
Registration date : 2008-07-31

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Emmature wrote:
Yeah, zinc oxide forms a physical barrier as well as a uv barrier. Also, it make you look more pasty! SPF is the SPF expert.

haha lol. Ya I get a mild reaction when I am in the sun too long so I have to know what works best!
Back to top Go down
BadArt23
BadArt23

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 389
: : Where You At?
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7585303
Registration date : 2008-07-25

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:54 am

I moved to France for the summer.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7582614
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:09 am

BadArt23 wrote:
I moved to France for the summer.

Where in France?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7367201
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:21 pm

^ No way!
Back to top Go down
BadArt23
BadArt23

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 389
: : Where You At?
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7585303
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:52 pm

Orléans. It's the sister city of Wichita, KS which is where I am from so we exchange students a lot.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7593744
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:49 pm

I went to a perfumer's event in Manhattan yesterday that focused on Thierry Mugler's fragrances. They had some perfumers on hand to demonstrate how scents are extracted from fruits and whatnot and we were were among the first to try out the new Womanity perfume that won't be available for sale to the public until September. We were also treated to champagne and food....and freebies! Plus they were selling some Thierry Mugler fragrances and accessories that aren't available in the U.S. It was fun....and scientific! grin
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7591570
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:43 pm

^^That just means you need to make me some perfume and then I will get the first bottle of what will become the next biggest hit in perfume.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3717
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 25a7xqo
More Numbers : 7588113

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:27 am

Here's what I've been up to lately-

Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7652700
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:23 pm

Very Happy I love it!!!!
*Beautiful & lethal!
Darn Awesome Morwenna! clap

* Someone's had to have told you that before!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 25883sk
More Numbers : 7421715
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:16 pm

^^ Cyn took the words right out of my mouth -- beautiful! It must take such work to learn each step, and the proper sword handling technique. Well done!
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7687748
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:38 am

Holy Sh*t that's AWESOME!!!!!!!!
I totally want to do stuff like that. But sadly i'm too lazy. Perhaps one day I'll visit Japan and learn all that good stuff. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 25883sk

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 pm

We went to Artscape Baltimore this weekend. Biggest free arts festival in the U.S. Streets were closed off for rows and rows of 2D art, 3D art, performance art, small-batch skincare supplies, food booths, and there were bands too. It was so tough not to leave with armloads of raku vases! But I did get a little bottle of perfume oil (and an organic lemonade and a banana-choc-chip vegan cookie).

The art cars in particular were pretty mind-blowing. A few pics of my favorite one:

View 1
View 2
View 3
View 4

This one was pretty cool, too.

And they had a DeLorean!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 S3mrtd

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:02 pm

^^That's pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 25a7xqo

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:36 am

I traveled back to the states 2 days ago. Smile It's so good to be home!!!! dance
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:30 pm

Oh hey! Welcome back! Smile
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 Th_inl10

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:28 am

Welcome Home!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:37 am

Welcome back
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 Sdd7oz

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:13 am

I went to the Brooklyn Museum on Saturday where I saw American High Style: Fashioning a National Collection.

They had clothes, shoes and accessories dating back to the late 1800's. It was fantastic! I'll post a few pics later.

A couple of weeks ago I went to their sister exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity. This exhibit also had clothes from the late 1880's to about the 1940's.

If anyone's interested, this book has images and details of the pieces in both exhibits. grin

Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7355261
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:05 pm

^^Sounds like interesting exhibits!!!! If I didn't have to pay for that book I would get it!

I went to Rochester a few weeks back! it was quite fun!! i got to go swimming in lake ontario and went tubing and kyaking for the first time!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:05 pm

I went to a drive-in movie theater yesterday with my husband and another couples. I didn't know drive-ins still existed! LOL it was a double feature and we saw Dinner for Schmucks and Inception. The boys stayed in the car and the girls sat in beach chairs under the stars. grin It was really fun. I'm looking forward to going again soon.

This is the place we went to.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:00 pm

Went to the zoo on Thurday.
Saw a monkey trying to get it on with another one tongue
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 38599_10150247600905228_532380227_14158778_1505275_n
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 40646_10150247601055228_532380227_14158782_6731895_n
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 41182_10150247601530228_532380227_14158803_2395913_n
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7682031

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:18 pm

^^ Wow beautiful!
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:36 pm

Went to the CNE (Canadian National Exhibition) yesterday.
Did some shopping. Ate some small donuts.
It was good times.
Back to top Go down
Glamboy
Glamboy

Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 132
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7570858
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:38 am

Just got the final sales catalogue through from Sotheby's. The Elephant went for $30,000!
Sadly the Museums board didn't buy it and it's to go somewhere in England but they want to commission a copy for the museum plus the company wants to license the artwork for corporate merchandise. Hello royalty cheques!
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:57 am

My partner (also my riding teacher) and I won 3rd place in the hunter pace today! I galloped full speed across a field! It was the most amazing experience!

A hunter pace is a mock fox hunt, where riders go out in teams and try to run a course in a certain amount of time. The team with the time closest to the set time wins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next