TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Corsets for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alenuska

Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 270
More Numbers : 7582756
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? Empty
PostSubject: Corsets for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training?   Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Normally I buy corsets locally or have them custom designed I was curious if anyone knew of a reliable corset site which options for men or could possibly refer me to a link which specializes in male corsets for tight lacing i've never bought a corset online so I really have no idea whats hot and whats not

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 578
: : Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7585413
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Corsets for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training?   Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:26 pm

I'll ask on a tight lacing forum I am on!
Back to top Go down
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Corsets for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training?   Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:26 pm

where are you based?
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7683817
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Corsets for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training?   Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:34 pm

Canada

Apologies to Andrew for answering the question for him but I thought it may save time!
Back to top Go down
chelseagirl
chelseagirl

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 311
More Numbers : 7568352
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Corsets for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training?   Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:25 pm

House of Worship is based in Canada, and they are my ABSOLUTE favorite corsetier!

http://www.houseofworship.ca/frame.html

I have many, many corsets, and have found them to be the best quality. Wink
Back to top Go down
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Corsets for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training?   Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:28 pm

Ans so far-

agonybliss
agonybliss responded about 22 hours ago:

Romantasy supposedly does lovely male corsets.

http://www.romantasy.com
pubetwista
pubetwista responded about 21 hours ago:

www.staylace.com great information as well as wonderful corsets for men and women and www.waspcreations.com
pubetwista
pubetwista responded about 21 hours ago:

www.staylace.com great information as well as wonderful corsets for men and women and www.waspcreations.com
EBear_ca
EBear_ca responded about 20 hours ago:

www.corset1.com
kolker
kolker responded about 19 hours ago:

Contact Amy at Delicious Corsets. They are in Philly.

the site is [www.deliciouscorsets.com]

with a phone number at 215.868.4274
bondageinny
bondageinny responded about 18 hours ago:

I don't know. My husband/Dom wears some not so frilly women's corsets, especially from www.stormyleather.com.
malesub41
malesub41 responded about 18 hours ago:

i find ebay is good for the odd male corset
seekssocaldomme
seekssocaldomme responded about 13 hours ago:

I've had very good luck from www.houseofworship.ca - custom AND very good quality
LadyElanor
LadyElanor responded about 9 hours ago:

I had mine custom made by from Desert_orchid87 on ebay. They are also online at WWW.DESERTORCHIDCORSETS.CO.UK
Back to top Go down
Alenuska

Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 270
More Numbers : 7582756
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Corsets for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training?   Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:00 pm

Synth thank you for the links very helpful of you your my new favorite person for the day oh how I would shower you with rose petals and kisses if I could Anyways thanks for the time you spent to track down that information it will not only be useful to my self but also to many men who enjoythe tight sensual feel of a corset Bravo to you !

on another note I'm thinking about getting a corset in silk or satin possibly a brocade I quite a few pvc corsets and find them postively boreing.
Back to top Go down
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Corsets for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training?   Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:55 am

theres more comming!

katemblood responded about 12 hours ago:

I know starkers used to do men's corsets...they have some pictures in their gallery even though men's styles aren't specifically listed. I've had bad experiences with their customer service, but their corsets are gorgeous & sturdy.
crazy4leather
crazy4leather responded about 10 hours ago:

http://www.lovesickcorrectiveapparel.com/corset/corset.html I got a new corset from Andrea just 4 days ago. Mine is one of the largest that she has ever made.
LadyPhoenix
LadyPhoenix responded about 1 hour ago:

meschantes.com makes a corset called the Adam and they have one or two other styles that are considered unisex.

All of my tightlacing corsets are custom made by them and they are truely affordable especially when you hit a sale in their ebay store!!!
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7650074
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Corsets for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training?   Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:49 pm

http://www.lovesickcorrectiveapparel.com/images/AGO/AGO-group3.jpg

That is such a gorgeous corseted collar on the far right! It would look even more so in scrumptous black lace. That just gave me a wonderful idea, well for me. A web design made out of *silver chain sewn in inbetween the boning. oooo Thankyou Synth.

* One made of all black chain would be very nice as well.
I'd have metal spiders and or bats heart hanging from the lacings.
I need to leave this thread. tongue
Back to top Go down
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Corsets for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training?   Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:06 pm

Quote :
Seleena_K responded about 2 hours ago:

If you're trying to shop in Canada, I would avoid Nightshade Corsets.

Although their site is nice and they say all the right things, in my opinion their after-sale service is poor. Very good correspondence until you buy. They let me down on shipping and a bone is poking out after 2 wearings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corsets for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training?   Corsets  for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corsets for men that are great for tightlacing waiste training?
Page 1 of 1