TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

I Hate People

Go down 
+20
Spooky
Nightmistress
JJ_Decay
PorcelainPirate
GothicScrybe
Vampira132
Lolita Rose
RedAngel
Seduction of Madness
SPF
Morwenna
endless dark
TheDarkHippie
La Diva Carlotta
Succubus
Ginger_Snaps
helen damnation
cynfullov
MoonRaven
ravengrim
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : I Hate People - Page 8 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7584902
Registration date : 2008-07-22

I Hate People - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:06 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : I Hate People - Page 8 25883sk
More Numbers : 7413837
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:20 pm

^^ I'm speechless...

I might get into trouble for having done this, but at this point, who cares if I get fired. One of Boss' friends sent him this email, to the company email account. Boss showed it to me.

Spoiler:

I did some research of my own, independent of the links he attached, and replied with this:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:51 pm

RedAngel wrote:
^^ I'm speechless...

I might get into trouble for having done this, but at this point, who cares if I get fired. One of Boss' friends sent him this email, to the company email account. Boss showed it to me.

Spoiler:

I did some research of my own, independent of the links he attached, and replied with this:
Spoiler:

Good for you for effectively b!tch slapping him with facts. I've gotten so tired of the birthers that I just ignore them because nothing you say will get through their thick skulls.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : I Hate People - Page 8 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7583692
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:55 pm

I'm horrified about what those parents did. On the other note I don't really like Obama as president, but I give a big thumbs up to Red for her research.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : I Hate People - Page 8 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7570101
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:19 pm

I was at this pub with my new friends and this drunk guy from Kentucky came up to our table and told us this story about how his buddy kicked a opossum for fun. I told him he was a d-bag and said. "why do you care they are just like rats." I said no actually rats are rodents and opossums are marsupials.

I really hate it when people are mean to animals
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : I Hate People - Page 8 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7585866
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:29 pm

RedAngel wrote:
^^ I'm speechless...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Wow, there are some dumb people on this planet! kooky I'm glad you responded.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:45 pm

Thanks for the support.

I'm sure he'll think I'm being partisan, but all I did was double-check names and dates. I might take some heat for this from Boss, but eh, his emotional responses are unpredictable anyway. meh And if he fires me, it should be easier for me to get unemployment while I look for a better job. At this point it's preferable to the sick-in-the-gut feeling I'd have if I just kept my mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : I Hate People - Page 8 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7574736
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:16 pm

As the Jersey drags would say; "You Let Her Know"
(pronounced Yu-let-ha-NO)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:23 pm

^^ That made me chuckle. I took it a step further by imagining cantankerous old Southern Republican men in drag. They looked confused. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:13 pm

Michelle Bachman. Learn history and try reading the US constitution. The thing that was posted on my wall was the second time in a week where she's gotten history wrong. The first one was her warning the US that we should be wary of the Soviet Union... Today's post was about how Abe Lincoln ALMOST didn't survive the Civil War. Seriously, why do they give this nut job airtime?
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7585866
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:47 pm

^^I weep for our nation's future. tear
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:02 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
Michelle Bachman. Learn history and try reading the US constitution. The thing that was posted on my wall was the second time in a week where she's gotten history wrong. The first one was her warning the US that we should be wary of the Soviet Union... Today's post was about how Abe Lincoln ALMOST didn't survive the Civil War. Seriously, why do they give this nut job airtime?

Ah yeah... that's the one who thinks high heels cause migraines (bet she thinks the same of tampons, lipstick and push-up bras)... the one whose daddy dominant partner leash-holder husband thinks gay sexual preference can be prayed away. I think she might be worse than Palin. Palin talks like a cheerleader; Bachmann appears to just be insane.

Remember girls, when you refuse your husbands' wishes, the saints cry. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:14 pm

And yet, I fear that Bachman may be elected simply because she is the most shrill. She definitely has the crazy eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:17 pm

Oh it gets better. Apparently she said that hurricane Irene was sent by "God" because of too much government spending.

...Am I the only one reminded of Boobquake by this?
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:19 pm

If this is a message from a god, then I think he/she needs to learn how to communicate because their current mode is not working.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:40 pm

Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
: : I Hate People - Page 8 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 6149720
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:32 pm

^^ Bwahaha! Oh, who ever put internet in stupid people's hands? You should have to take a test to be able to use it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:33 pm

^^^But by who's standards would we use for the test? All IQ tests are relative to some person's idea of intelligence.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:47 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
Oh it gets better. Apparently she said that hurricane Irene was sent by "God" because of too much government spending.

...Am I the only one reminded of Boobquake by this?

Nope. lol Also reminds me of religious nutjobs blaming 9/11 and Katrina on God's general dissatisfaction with the human race. frustated

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
If this is a message from a god, then I think he/she needs to learn how to communicate because their current mode is not working.

good point I'd also like to think that any extant Higher Power wouldn't throw social/climactic tantrums when things didn't go its way. The phrase "Higher Power" does imply superhuman function and understanding, after all. I know the Bible discusses floods and all... but that is a document written by man and therefore rife with man's own ego and personal interest.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : I Hate People - Page 8 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7678565
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:45 pm

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but I really cant bear the snivelling little sh*t that survived the polar bear attack and has been on the news over here today. FFS if you camp in a bear's territory, can you really blame it if it attacks. In my opinion the public school idiot should have been shot, not the beautiful, noble bear

I know if there was a party of public school boys camping in my back garden I'd probably make like the bear
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : I Hate People - Page 8 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7570101
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:03 pm

helen damnation wrote:
I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but I really cant bear the snivelling little sh*t that survived the polar bear attack and has been on the news over here today. FFS if you camp in a bear's territory, can you really blame it if it attacks. In my opinion the public school idiot should have been shot, not the beautiful, noble bear

I know if there was a party of public school boys camping in my back garden I'd probably make like the bear

Uggg, I agree. People need to understand we share our earth with other animals.

This reminded me of this program I saw on TV. This lady owned a tiger but could not afford to feed it so the tiger was starving. Eventually she went to clean the tigers cage and it ate her...so the police shot the tiger b/c it was a ''man eater now"
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : I Hate People - Page 8 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7674153

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:44 pm

helen damnation wrote:

exactly clap
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:30 pm

I'd like to knock a couple people's heads together right now.

I'm walking Milo (who was just fine even though he went longer than usual w/o a bathroom break) when some guy comes up the sidewalk with what appear to be 2 pit bulls. Milo went berserk, barking and lunging, despite my attempts to calm him down. (This is unfortunately typical when Milo sees other dogs, but his reaction was extra-intense this time). The idiot f*** says to me, "Ooh, you've got a wild one there!"

F*** YOU.

You see me trying to calm down my dog and *you make fun of us.* Don't stop to think why he might be going nuts at the sight of pit bulls. And for God's sake, DON'T DO US THE COURTESY OF KEEPING YOUR MOUTH SHUT. It was *vitally* necessary to say something, right d*****bag?

I expressed my "frustration" to Gareth; his response: "don't have a cow, he was only kidding." Kidding isn't supposed to make a situation WORSE. What did the f*** expect me to do -- laugh??

Gareth thinks I'm crazy for thinking Milo has ever been abused in a situation with multiple dogs. Well, let's put the facts together:

1. He was afraid of paper towel rolls when we first got him; he would cower when we held one out to him.
2. We adopted him in Durham, which is just as well-known for gang crime as for its arts programs.
3. Considering his breed mix and his underbite, he shows signs of being from a puppy mill.
4. If his owner is who I think it is (judging from old vet records and an online name search), he moved 9 times in Durham alone. Hmmm, why?
5. Potentially unwanted "designer" breed mix, plus potential owner's transience, plus ballistic response when Milo sees another dog, plus occurrence of gang-related crime (including dogfighting) in his old home city =

BAIT DOG for dogfights?? Mad
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7559365
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:24 pm

^^I have to agree with you, Red. It does sound like Milo came from a bad background, otherwise he wouldn't be afraid of small things like paper towel rolls. I don't blame you for being upset about the situation. Milo is being skiddish for a reason that is deeply internal to him-he's scared. Other people do need to keep their mouths shut when it comes to that sort of thing, especially when you're trying hard to keep your own dog under control. If you're concerned about Milo's health or need help with his behavior wellness, check some of the animal shelters or vet clinics near you. They offer courses (although I am not sure of prices; might find some for free) or try some behavior modifications yourself. For Milo's sake, it would be well worth it Smile We're learning about animal behavior in class, which is fascinating to me. I like learning about behavior Wink Hopefully it all goes well, hon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : I Hate People - Page 8 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7681885

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:17 pm

@RedAngel

I'd say 2 things for certain. He was definitely abused from what you're saying thats apparent but he was never a bait dog, I know that becasue he's alive. I say that becasue when I was first moved up to this city the neighborhood I lived in and the abbandon building right behind us had a big dog fighting problem and dead animals were always found around the area. Bait animals dont survive, they are used to get the fighter animals into a kill frenzy and get them used to the taste of blood. I know this will sound wrong, like its backwords some how but actually bait animals suffer less than most un-licensed puppy mill animals so if Milo is from a puppy mill it could take years if ever to rehab him to a "normal" state becasue of the un ending series of abuse he went through.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   I Hate People - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Hate People
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next