TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
A Desperate cry from a couple in Denver I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
A Desperate cry from a couple in Denver I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
A Desperate cry from a couple in Denver I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
A Desperate cry from a couple in Denver I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
A Desperate cry from a couple in Denver I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
A Desperate cry from a couple in Denver I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
A Desperate cry from a couple in Denver I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
A Desperate cry from a couple in Denver I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
A Desperate cry from a couple in Denver I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
A Desperate cry from a couple in Denver I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
A Desperate cry from a couple in Denver I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
A Desperate cry from a couple in Denver I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
A Desperate cry from a couple in Denver I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

A Desperate cry from a couple in Denver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 578
: : A Desperate cry from a couple in Denver S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7565718
Registration date : 2008-07-23

A Desperate cry from a couple in Denver Empty
PostSubject: A Desperate cry from a couple in Denver   A Desperate cry from a couple in Denver I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:19 am

Repost from Goth Help Us:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is Meredith (Goth Help Us Denver, Mile High Gothic founder) with a bulletin re-post from a married couple who are established members of the Denver community. I have met them and I know many people who speak well of them. At first this message sounds like one of those fake sad emails, but THIS TIME IT IS REAL.

This isn't the first time something horrible has happened to someone I personally know in one of the Gothic communities. Since 2006 when I began philanthropic work in the Gothic communities, there have been numerous occasions that someone was discriminated against due to their Gothic lifestyle or appearance.

This is your chance to help make a difference. The letter is long, but please read it so you can understand this reality. They are organizing a protest on February 25th to show that we are decent people and should not be discriminated against or forced to "conform" for our rights when we have done nothing wrong, and, more urgently, to be allowed to reunite with their daughter. Also, anyone who can make statements at the trial that day that might benefit the case are asked to contact Lori & David.

If you have any questions, or if you plan to attend the protest or make a statement at the trial, please contact me at www. myspace.

com/GothHelpUsDenver
or Lori & David at www. myspace.

com/londoncalling411

Please pass this plea on.

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------

Date: Jan 19, 2009 7:43 PM

Hello Everyone,

We havent seen most of you in awhile. We have been dealing with traumatic family circumstances and we want to tell all of you whats been happening, then we want to ask for your help. We took our daughter ,London to childrens hospital on Nov.18th. (they denied her treatment) we went back on Nov.19 through denver health whom said they couldnt believe that childrens missed it. She was inpatient but they tried to release her on thanksgiving, I told them I felt she wasnt ready and so did our little London. She had an episode the night before and needless to say they ended up keeping her till Dec.5th, of which she began daytreatment which we took her to daily for 5 days before they readmitted her as impatient.

Our little 7 year old is a diagnosed bipolar. Some of you met her at the gothnic last year. She is suicidal and sad at times. We want our little girl to be happy again which is why we sought treatment for her. since her second hospital admission, this is what we have gone through.they temporarilary took custody of her for 5 days. Then the magistrate deemed that we had not shown neglect. their basis for neglect was that i was argumentative for her treatment (so they concluded i was crazy) and Dave was disengaged and quiet (so he must be crazy) this is what childrens hospital told dhs. The basis for me being argumentative, but non the less coorperative was: 1. I was adamently requesting a brainscan done on my child studies have indicated that adhd can be ruled out as a diagnosis and there are also studies for bipolar. 2.

I was requesting a red dye 40 alergy test be done on her (studies have shown that red dye can cause agression in children with mood disorders 3. I was requesting that red dye to be taken out of her diet as a holistic trial before administering drugs. 4. we were not coorperative with their suggestion to place London with our family. They thought this was a good place for her since at the time we were staying at the samaritan house ( a communtiy resource for homeless familys) we won custody back as soon as we saw the judge, but then when the judge and our attorney was out of town for the holidays they went and filed for custody again and got it until our trial in February.

Colorado law protects homeless familys from loosing their children. and since then we have gotten a nice 3 bd room home. The hospital cut our visits from twice a day to once a day. their basis on this was because we were playing monkey with our daughter, and in a family session we had to draw a picture of a boat. our daughter thought it would be funny to draw flying poop off the boat. (keep in mind she is only 7 , God forbid a child have a sence of humor) Dave drew a toilet for the poop and they think that he was instigating this bad behavior. (other professionals at childrens hospital disagree with this decision because they know that parents have to come down to their childs level and there is nothing wrong with this.

Our child left childrens a week ago and was placed with my sister. we have not been able to even talk to her in a week. My sister has reported that I am a former satanist and wiccan and any of you that know me know that i am and have always been a christian studying to be one of Jehovahs witnesses. My mother brought up a concern about Dave always wearing black and we were told by someone that always wearing black does not help our case. Daves mom made accusations about me wanting to kill my mother. Our family has ruined us and torn apart our family of 3 based on religious hatred and hatred of a scene of which they know nothing about. (Im talking to all my gothic friends and accuaintances right now, Please repost this.
)

Although we are not satanic / wiccan we recognize the right to be whatever religion you want in this country and we are tollerant people and have friends of all religions. Our attorney advised us today that dhs (department of human servises, formerly known as social services, SS) is sabotaging all our efforts and will continue to do so since we do not fit into their mold. (last I checked Sharon and Ozzy didnt fit that mold either and they still have their kids) I am asking from all of you for your help. Those that are of a different religion that know what I have always represented I am asking for your testimony in court. Those in the scene and out of the scene I am asking for your participation in a peaceful protest on the day of our trial.

The trial is on Feb. 25th at 10am. at the city and county building. We are just at the beginning stages of organizing this protest and would just like a response right now from people that can be committed to be there in the courtroom with us as we fight for our little girl. Our pretrial hearing is Jan 26th at 1:30 div 5. They have taken our daughter on allegations . oh fyi, the meds they have my kid on are not fda regulated for children under 12 and are only used for adhd kids and kids with touretts . she is not diagnosed with either. I am forced to comply with the druging of my kid and when I do get her back this is not a drug that i can abruptly take her off of cause she could die, I have to wean her off of them under a doctors care.

Please respond and let me know if you can be there. It is our hope to fill this courtroom with people outraged by the power the state has to take someones most beloved gift when there has never been any form of abuse or neglect. PLEASE , PLEASE HELP US. We can be reached on here for now and I will post our phone number later. we will keep you all informed on how the pretrial conference is going.

We love you all,

David and Lori
Back to top Go down

A Desperate cry from a couple in Denver
Page 1 of 1