TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Brüno... Should I feel sick? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Brüno... Should I feel sick? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Brüno... Should I feel sick? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Brüno... Should I feel sick? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Brüno... Should I feel sick? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Brüno... Should I feel sick? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Brüno... Should I feel sick? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Brüno... Should I feel sick? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Brüno... Should I feel sick? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Brüno... Should I feel sick? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Brüno... Should I feel sick? I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Brüno... Should I feel sick? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Brüno... Should I feel sick? I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Brüno... Should I feel sick?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Brüno... Should I feel sick? Empty
PostSubject: Brüno... Should I feel sick?   Brüno... Should I feel sick? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:06 pm

IMDB entry

Facebook page

People are comparing it to Zoolander and Borat. And is a very fake German/Austrian me believes. I don't know if I want to watch it or not.

Brüno... Should I feel sick? Paris_brunoBrüno... Should I feel sick? 20090612_bruno_250x375

But can you blame me?
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Brüno... Should I feel sick? Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7679259
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Brüno... Should I feel sick?   Brüno... Should I feel sick? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:27 pm

comparing it to borat sort of makes sence since its the same guy but I'll probably watch it, probably when it hits USA or HBO (tv channels) or something. Just wait for his other characters get their movie, ali G, Borat and now Brüno are out
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Glamboy
Glamboy

Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 132
: : Brüno... Should I feel sick? 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7560354
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Brüno... Should I feel sick?   Brüno... Should I feel sick? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:35 pm

I thought John Inman was dead? Oh no wait I can hear him spinning in his grave.

What's next? The black and white minstrel show?
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
More Numbers : 7642196
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Brüno... Should I feel sick?   Brüno... Should I feel sick? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:43 pm

He's just everywhere isn't he! Very Happy I look at him and think of Stewart off of SNL. All grown up and out of his shell to play in the world! "Hey, look what I can do!"

Aw gee. I think I'm having a really bad brain day! tongue I just edited out & in the wrong things. And thankyou endless! Correction: Stewarts off of Mad TV!

Last edited by cynfullov on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brüno... Should I feel sick?   Brüno... Should I feel sick? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:48 pm

I guess I'm just a little irked at Hollywood and America in general. We can never seem to get movies from or about others/other countries unless it's either to a.) make them look horrible (war movies and such) or b.) to make them look completely ridiculous.

Seriously, (for example) name a movie that puts France in good light or that shows brilliance in acting. I bet one of the few things that comes to mind with France is that crappy Olsen twin flick. Even though the movie City of Lost Children was freakin awesome, no one this side of the pond seems to ever have heard of it.

And for Germany, all we get is WW2 (evil German Nazi... ALL of you!!) or this Bruno crap. Watch Was tun, wenn's brennt? (translation, what to do in case of fire?). Good movie. Again, no one this side of the Atlantic seems to know it exists.

I would list more, but America's censors/filters make it really freaking hard to look up anything!
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : Brüno... Should I feel sick? Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7671527
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Brüno... Should I feel sick?   Brüno... Should I feel sick? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:06 pm

I enjoyed Sacha Baron Cohen in Sweeney Todd as Pirelli and not forgetting him for doing Borat - that was funny. But this just isnt my cup of tea at all, I didnt like his other alter-ego Ali G *yuck* sick
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
More Numbers : 7642196
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Brüno... Should I feel sick?   Brüno... Should I feel sick? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Oh I should mention too, that I don't know a thing about him. Only I just recently saw another pic of him on one of the covers of the check out tabloids, sitting proudly sideways nude upon a horse just as if he were Lady Godiva.

I don't know if this counts but I love the movies about Toulouse Latrec and the Moulin Rouge. I know there are so many more old films I have seen that don't cast bad light upon other France and other countries. I just can't remember them at the moment.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : Brüno... Should I feel sick? Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7583240
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Brüno... Should I feel sick?   Brüno... Should I feel sick? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:31 pm

I'm actually looking forward to this movie coming out. I really really like Sacha Baron Cohen's work (if you can call it that). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brüno... Should I feel sick?   Brüno... Should I feel sick? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brüno... Should I feel sick?
Page 1 of 1