TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
How do you feel about your life? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
How do you feel about your life? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
How do you feel about your life? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
How do you feel about your life? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
How do you feel about your life? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
How do you feel about your life? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
How do you feel about your life? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
How do you feel about your life? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
How do you feel about your life? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
How do you feel about your life? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
How do you feel about your life? I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
How do you feel about your life? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
How do you feel about your life? I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

How do you feel about your life?

Go down 
+2
helen damnation
Apocalypse
6 posters

The best things that can happen with your life are...
Behind you.
How do you feel about your life? I_vote_lcap15%How do you feel about your life? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Ahead.
How do you feel about your life? I_vote_lcap85%How do you feel about your life? I_vote_rcap
 85% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Number of posts : 237
More Numbers : 7534075
Registration date : 2008-08-12

How do you feel about your life? Empty
PostSubject: How do you feel about your life?   How do you feel about your life? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:33 pm

Of the things you plan to do with your life and of the things you've done are your best days ahead or behind you.

Note: I see now that I didn't need to add the "
". Sorry.

Last edited by endless dark on Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : took out the br)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/apocalypsenotquiteyet
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : How do you feel about your life? 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7658870
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your life?   How do you feel about your life? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:36 pm

I have to say that I'm glad that my teenage years are behind me because I had absolutely no confidence at all. I like where I've been for the last few years because this is now the real me and she's not bad really
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your life?   How do you feel about your life? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:38 pm

^Not bad?! Well that is the understatement of the century! Rolling Eyes

I said "Ahead of me"... because if my best days aren't forthcoming.... I peaked at age 10. Neutral Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your life?   How do you feel about your life? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:42 pm

I'm 22 and there's a few moments in my past I would like to go back to and relive... maybe redo a few things with the knowledge I've gained over time. Live a bit more or push myself a bit harder.
But, I know I'm still considered young by the majority too... that there's still a lot of life to be done. What is to come is what I make of it, and having that potential is always better than a past that can't be changed - the future is always flexible and there is always hope as long as you're alive.
So yeah, definitely looking forward to things to come. Right now I'm in a moot point... while relaxing and almost near-stress free... it's about time to get the wheel set in motion. Smile

Besides... the new episode of Supernatural is Thursday, I've already seen last Thursdays. That should be logical enough. naughty
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
: : How do you feel about your life? 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7511606
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your life?   How do you feel about your life? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:02 pm

Well I am 34 and I have done some things in my earlier life that I cannot take back no matter what I do or say, but I can say one thing about this no matter what I did in the past it would not have made me who I am today. That is a woman who knows what and who she wants in life. The mistakes I have made have made an impression in my life and I have been able to learn from those mistakes and move on towards a brighter future. I am now learning that I am not that old to make a complete 360 in life and move towards another direction. I now have dreams and visions that I want to become true. I have the drive now at the age I am to do and accomplish them. Smile
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : How do you feel about your life? Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7660175
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your life?   How do you feel about your life? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:10 pm

I'm only 25.
I am lucky enough to find a person that I KNOW is the one for me.
But we still have so much ahead of us.
Living together, traveling together, perhaps a child or 2 whistle
And maybe a wedding if he changes his mind...
but I do have a lot left that I want to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
lollirot
lollirot

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 769
: : Horror Aficionado
More Numbers : 7560370
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your life?   How do you feel about your life? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:21 pm

At 18, I love my life. I'm a pretty smart gal, with a pretty brain, and some pretty goals. I know who I am and what I want. I surround myself with people who push me forward and just take in everything as it comes. Life is beautiful, I cherish it ...because I have a long way to go.
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : How do you feel about your life? 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7561931
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your life?   How do you feel about your life? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:30 pm

I'll be 22 in a few weeks and things are a little better than they have been, considering all the crap i've been through. My best years are ahead of me because i'm in school and working to graduate and make it in the world of journalism.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your life?   How do you feel about your life? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you feel about your life?
Page 1 of 1