TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Stupid People In The News

Go down 
+20
Emmature
RedAngel
cynfullov
shortpsycho
Seduction of Madness
Morwenna
albinasamara
WrappedinReflection
Succubus
angelofthenight
Maxmordon
La Diva Carlotta
helen damnation
lollirot
endless dark
Dark Gentleman
MoonRaven
Ginger_Snaps
Vampira132
ravengrim
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7570459
Registration date : 2008-07-22

news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid People In The News   news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:42 am

I've been tempted by that myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 Evil10
More Numbers : 7672813
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Stupid People In The News   news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:28 pm

German Man Marries Dying Cat

Site in German,might have to translate it.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stupid People In The News   news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:59 am

I can imagine taking an animal in as a literal child (minus the breast feeding and such), but marrying one is a tad over the line.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7555658
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Stupid People In The News   news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:51 pm

^^^^Man, I thought this was another story from Japan, not Germany
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Stupid People In The News   news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7560293
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Stupid People In The News   news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:11 am

Muslim students who were actually allowed to attend a private Catholic University, are now suing the private Catholic University because they say the school doesn't have proper rooms put aside for them to pray, and that the students praying in being oppressed upon by all the pictures of Jesus and crucifixes all over the building. This is seriously maddening that people can be this selfish and stupid, how special do people think they are that everyone has to bend and break for them yet never give? Here's the link to the story:

Linky-Poo

Be warned, this is some wacky website with stupid people on it commenting, never mind their own trite feeling. But seriously folks, this is a frivolous lawsuit, and from an agnostic, another example of religion being drizzly poo almost all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 25883sk
More Numbers : 7399394
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Stupid People In The News   news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:15 am

^^ That suit is mind-numbingly, head-bangingly stupid. I don't think they'll have a leg to stand on legally (which is some comfort to know) considering it's a private university.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7555658
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Stupid People In The News   news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:25 pm

^^^Interesting

I go to a catholic university and I am not catholic. I do not complain about the jesus pics and the crucifixes on every wall. Its expected.

However it is a new concept for me to have my professors so open about discussing their religious views in classes that have nothing to do with religion. I had a professor say "The sympathetic nervous system is responsible for......isn't it just amazing how god made us."
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Stupid People In The News   news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:35 pm

This might strike a chord, but I gotta talk about Casey Anthony.

And this video:

Last night I was shown her supposed online video diary's first entry, which "she" dates verbally as 2011. Now this could just be a look-alike with some serious acting skills and balls (ovarian fortitude) playing a prank, but oh boy people were a'talkin bout this gal again.

Real talk though: How long before she's the star of a dating/reality show? Seriously, "Who Wants To Marry A Murderer", yeah that name won't fly, but the lack of originality and depth on television mixed with the desperate attention desired by the social media obsessed masses; this idea is a marketing freight train waiting to happen.

So,
Do you think it's her?
And how long before the TV execs come calling for a show or made-for-tv mini-series?
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stupid People In The News   news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:39 pm

I'm seriously doubting the video is really of Casey because of the glasses; I think she was to vain to wear anything that could possibly make her ugly. Besides, wasn't she in jail on that supposed date?
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Stupid People In The News   news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:43 am

Just read it.

I can't believe I read that.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Stupid People In The News   news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:48 am

I'm going to place every single person who has protested over anything in North America over the last 2-to-3 years as stupid people who are in the news, real talk, this part of the world has forgotten how to protest. I had this conversation last night and I'm going to reiterate my feelings here for discussion.

Occupy Wall Street: Seven months of city-camping and lazy kids making comical signs while yelling at people their own age who happened to get white collar jobs. The fact lost on these dipshit protesters was that the people who own Wall Street, who control the Federal Bank and use major corporations to enslaved the majority of the planet through taxes and political treaties, don't actually go to Wall Street's selling floor. It would be like finding the owner of General Motors on an assembly line, covered in grease attaching bolts to the undercarriages of cars. Basically the Occupy movement was people screaming at a cashier of a business because prices have went up, ignoring the fact that the cashier is just an employee and has no say. Without leadership and cohesiveness, the Occupy movements all over were just gatherings of the hypocritical, the angry and the confused all venting and posturing instead of actually getting anything done. There was no clear voice, simply noise being made towards people who simply didn't give a damn what these people were doing outside. The big winners, the company that made the Guy Fawkes masks, the sharpie company who sold a ton of pens, and anyone selling plastic bottles so these morons could help wastefully destroy more of the planet.

Slut Walk: A bunch of daft and dopey girls had a legitimate reason to be upset by the callous statement of a Canadian police officer claiming that attire and perception is a major contributing factor to sexual assault. So to voice this disproval, a bunch of girls dress in revealing outfits and refer to themselves as "sluts", and this laughable exercise of idiocy spread around the college campuses of North America. Instead of doing something actually intelligent, like stating that no matter what they're wearing that they are in fact not sluts... and no woman deserves to get raped, these dumb girls reinforced negative stereotypes. These same dumb girls were also selling shirts to college age guys that said things like "I love sluts", because these 20-something year old boys really give a sh*t about anything other then wearing a shirt with the word "slut" on it.

Chic-Fil-A: The latest and worst example of stupidity. Right off the bat, I disagree with the statements made by the owner of the restaurant chain, I feel any adult should be able to get married to another consenting adult. I also feel that it was quite brazen of this man to come out in support on one side of any of the hot-button issues, usually businesses become viewed as entities rather than personal with trademarks, slogans, colors and characters. All businesses should want to make the most money by selling their goods and services to the most people, and not ostracize any group that would add to their income. The owner of Chic-Fil-A also had every right to state his opinion, once again people tend to forget that the right you have to protest is the same right that let someone else say something you didn't like to begin with. The threats of legal actions or claims that some stores should be closed was lunacy, and anyone who thought that those things should happen were/are stupid. So certain group wanted to hurt this business they felt slighted them, and to do so, ended up causing the chain to have the biggest sales in their history. By causing such a commotion and planning protests, gay-rights groups brought everyone's attention to these restaurants, and proponents of freedom of speech, non-progressive religious groups, and people against gay-marriage all showed up to buy chicken sandwiches just to spite the original protesters. All the gay community had to do was spread the word: don't eat here any more, don't give them your time or money, that will affect their bottom line. But no, we instead have another protest fail.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Stupid People In The News   news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:50 am

Woman swallows Tape Worm to lose weight

Or, you could try eating less and moving more, but screw that, walking sucks; I'll allow a massive parasite to live in my intestines and cause all sorts of health issues.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7667442

PostSubject: Re: Stupid People In The News   news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:24 pm

^^^ they used to sell tapeworm pills for that exact purposenews - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 11
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Stupid People In The News   news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:11 pm

I love the "no ill effects" tidbit at the bottom, fantastic stuff right there Endless.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Stupid People In The News   news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:29 pm

I like the "NO DANGER, Guaranteed Harmless" on the top
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stupid People In The News   news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:30 pm

I have to admit, I have though of swallowing a tape worm to loose weight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid People In The News   news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:14 pm

How exactly do you sanitize a tape worm?
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Stupid People In The News   news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:46 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
How exactly do you sanitize a tape worm?
There are some things, you just don't want to know.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stupid People In The News   news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:26 pm

This is actually infuriating. I reserve the term "retarded" for a person such as this.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stupid People In The News   news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 pm

Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Stupid People In The News   news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:35 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid People In The News   news - Stupid People In The News - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid People In The News
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23